Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

We the Army of the Moot demand these actions!

We the mooters, in order to cause more chaos than we already have, demand the not-so-simple non-rights that we really don’t deserve but want anyways:

We demand the 90 and 120 second ban be lifted! We are far too fleet of finger for such nuisances.

We demand the right to view the admin and moderator private boards.

We demand the right to delete our own posts.

We demand the right to cut off our own noses to spite your face. Or who ever else we choose to spite by doing so.

We demand the right to scream ‘CRUNCH TIME’ when ever one of you enters the room.

We demand the right to NOT scream ‘CRUNCH TIME’ when one of you enters.

We demand the right to keep that oh-so-perfect banner for the RPG forum, it rocks and whoever made it should be an admin, or at the very least a mod.

We demand the right to laugh hysterically for no good reason at any time we may choose to do so, there by earning ourselves many strange looks and more than a few arched eyebrows.

We demand the right to point our fingers and laugh at Fan Girls when they use too many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’s, ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?’s, and any other sort of bad grammar in general.

We demand the right to eat hot dogs even if it’s casual Friday. We will NOT be denied our hot dogs!

We demand the right to use the ‘tongue stick’ emoticon as often as we please without fear of looking stupid (although some unnamed people don’t need the help) (just kidding by the way) (but we still demand it)

We demand that anyone who has bad spelling be given many links to ‘good spelling’ and ‘grammar rocks’ web sites, especially if they are fan girls.

We demand that Orlando Bloom’s name be BANISHED from entmoot forever. We will, however, settle for just a two-day ban on anyone who uses it. That way the fan girls will still come and they can also say how much they suffered just to say his name. This, however might lead to excessive amounts of abbreviations such as ‘the hunk guy’, ‘hotty man-elf’, and ‘elfy boy’.

Lets see… I think there was some other stuff but I’m not really sure I remember… Oh yea. As a side note we really wish you would change the entmoot back to the way it was with the exception of the RPG forum which is, if I do say so myself, a thousand times more attractive than it was before.

Peace out dudes.

The entmoot army! Namely our glorious leader whos-name-I-have-forgoten-but-that’s-ok-because-I-did-all-the-work-anyways (oh alright, Jersey devil), Elf Girl, Durin’s Bane, Miriel Stormrider, Elven Archer, Lady of Rohan, Gwaimir Windgem, and THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TESSAR WHO WROTE THIS DOCUMENT. Plus lets not forget the 31 people our leader told me to tack on, so lets give a round of applause for those guys too.

Also as hostages, we now hold and are currently torturing: Cassy the Viggoholic.

VIVA DA TREEBEARD

WE LOVE ENTMOOT YES WE DO, PLEASE GET RID OF BLACK AND BLUE

Etcetera, so and and so forth, many great war cries and other outlandish things.

Last edited by Tessar : 04-01-2003 at 08:19 PM.