Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #1
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Egypt is the origin of Christianity, Judaism & Islam

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd7/...iInterview.mp3

Listen to this audio link above before you reply!!!

Or check out his website at:

http://www.ossama-alsaadawi.com/_private/Opinions.htm

(edited to replace with link from below)

As you see in topic, I firmly believe Egypt is the origin of christianity and the kings of egypt are the famous names from the bible eg. Aaron, moses, Noah and Abraham was the founding king of egypt; the were not pagans at all, the were the first Monotheist. Jesus was Osiris!!!

Ecclesiasticus 2:1-5
1 My son, if thou come to serve the Lord, prepare thy soul for temptation...
...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 06-20-2006 at 04:43 PM.
The Telcontarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #2
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

You could join in the discussions in the "Da Vinci" thread in the lit forum...

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:21 PM   #3
inked
Elf Lord

This theory gets recycled ever so often, Tel. There were many dying and rising gods. Osiris is just one.

But the God of Abraham called him out of Ur of the Chaldees and he migrated.
His descendants sojourned in Egypt and were made slaves and delivered. No doubt they had heard of Egyptian gods.

But derivation is another process entirely.

It wasn't Osirus who plagued the Egyptians and freed the Hebrews. It was "I AM".
"And there is always the danger of allowing people to suppose that our modern times are so wholly unlike any other times that the fundamental facts about man's nature have wholly changed with changing circumstances." Dorothy L. Sayers, 1 Sept. 1941
inked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:24 PM   #4
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
You could join in the discussions in the "Da Vinci" thread in the lit forum...
I think not, the De Vinci code is irrelvant; it's a smoke screen sack of garbage. Though I do believe jesus did marry and have children, after all most pharoahs had queens

I want this topic to be specific on the subject of egypt.

...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Old 06-20-2006, 02:45 PM   #5
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Linear B
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:50 PM   #6
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

If your contention that christianity/judeaism has its roots in older religions then no kidding. Archetypes are irresistible to the human psyche.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #7
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

The page won't open for me, but no doubt they are talking about Akhenaton (not sure of the transliteration) and his monotheism. I mention Linear B because it is the writing system that existed at the same time in Syria, and there are clay tablets that have been translated (through great effort!) that have pre-biblical materials. And this is far removed from Egypt. So any theory that doesn't include Syria is only partial, IMHO.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #8
The Telcontarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by inked
This theory gets recycled ever so often, Tel. There were many dying and rising gods. Osiris is just one.

But the God of Abraham called him out of Ur of the Chaldees and he migrated.
His descendants sojourned in Egypt and were made slaves and delivered. No doubt they had heard of Egyptian gods.

But derivation is another process entirely.

It wasn't Osirus who plagued the Egyptians and freed the Hebrews. It was "I AM".
You are the one recycling things you have heard before, without any research done. From what you have said I know you did not even listen to the audio or look at the site. Abrahams children I believe to be the pharoahs of egypt. Look at the evidence given please. Thank you.

Also, I have never heard this "theory" (which it is not, since it is the proper translations of the gliphs, not opinions) anywhere else, ever.

Old 06-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #9
The Telcontarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Rex
If your contention that christianity/judeaism has its roots in older religions then no kidding. Archetypes are irresistible to the human psyche.
Well the significance of it being so is that christianity was suppose to be a direct result of jesus, starting around 2000 years ago. If I am right then everything we know about christianity is a lie and it is a copy of something older, I believe it is the egyptian religion. Also if it is the egyptian religion, then there is a big conspiracy to hide it as we believe now that they were pagans, where the hell did these opinions and ideas come from. And who would have the motive to do this thing, to orchestrate such a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfhelm
The page won't open for me, but no doubt they are talking about Akhenaton (not sure of the transliteration) and his monotheism. I mention Linear B because it is the writing system that existed at the same time in Syria, and there are clay tablets that have been translated (through great effort!) that have pre-biblical materials. And this is far removed from Egypt. So any theory that doesn't include Syria is only partial, IMHO.
It loaded easily for me just now, however earlier it gave a little trouble. Just keep reloading the page, it will go through.

Akhenaton, is not mentioned here at all sir; all that is just another smoke screen. Again, I also gave you a link to the site.

Old 06-20-2006, 03:27 PM   #10
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Darn it, I don't think this computer has the metaphorical cajones to open your link.

But... Jesus wasn't Egyptian... *is confused*
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:29 PM   #11
The Telcontarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
Darn it, I don't think this computer has the metaphorical cajones to open your link.

But... Jesus wasn't Egyptian... *is confused*
You could also right click and download it to your computer.

Old 06-20-2006, 03:35 PM   #12
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Or maybe they call him Amenhotep IV, the father of Tutenkamen, whose mother was Nefertitti?

King Tut erased the history books of all record of his father.

The Habiri were brigands of that period in Syria. Amenhotep lost control of the region.

The father god of polytheistic Canaan was Yahweh.

The process by which one god worship takes over in a polytheistic culture is not uncommon throughout the world. It is usually done by conversion at sword point.

The Canaanites were slaughtered in 1200 BC or so, not long after King Tut died.

The gods of Canaan who were no longer worshipped were turned into demons or angels.

Needless to say, a host of immoralities were blamed on the people who were slaughtered, and the revised history became the accepted truth.

That's where Yahweh "came from".
Old 06-20-2006, 03:39 PM   #13
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telcontarion
You could also right click and download it to your computer.
You would laugh at this computer. You would. It doesn't have any media players because it can't run them! (Though I'd have to ask my boyfriend for the specifics.) I was going to ask you to summarise the video, but that's not quite fair so I think I'll bow out of this thread.
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:55 PM   #14
The Telcontarion

First of all, Nefertitti is not an egyptian name, her real name was in fact maryam; the mother of Mary mother of jesus. Mary even today is a common egytian name. Google "virgin and child" then "Isis and Horus," go images and you will see an instant connection.

All these egyptian names that you have heard are false, practically made up.

Again, read the site or right click and download the linked file to your computer or control click if you have a mac. Below is another very helpful link on the site, better than the others I have given!!!

http://www.ossama-alsaadawi.com/_private/Opinions.htm

Old 06-20-2006, 04:10 PM   #15
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Do you know what henotheism is? It comes between polytheism and monotheism in the evolution of religion. It has happened many times in many places. Sometimes it turns into monotheism. This is a natural process. Just because it happens in two places doesn't mean it SPREAD from one place to another. Remember, two people invented the radio at the same time. The human collective has zeitgeists, ideas that are right for that stage of the human evolution of ideas. Look at the henotheism of Krishna worship. It's still around today. The Hindus still accept that the other gods exist, but they worship Krishna because he taught them how to find satori.

So just because there was monotheism for a few years in Egypt doesn't mean the monotheism that developed in Canaan was caused by it. And really, it's not necessary to draw bloodlines to prove intellectual influences.

Less ****, more study, I say.

edit: voluntarily edited by Pete

Last edited by Elfhelm : 06-27-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:35 PM   #16
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

are you sure that this doesn't belong in the conspiracy thread?

this theory doesn't make any sense. The website provided only has pictures and the over 1 hour and 40 minute long radio interview doesn't make any sense and is barelye audible (can't believe that I actually listened to about 25 minutes of it).

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:36 PM   #17
The Telcontarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfhelm
Do you know what henotheism is? It comes between polytheism and monotheism in the evolution of religion. It has happened many times in many places. Sometimes it turns into monotheism. This is a natural process. Just because it happens in two places doesn't mean it SPREAD from one place to another. Remember, two people invented the radio at the same time. The human collective has zeitgeists, ideas that are right for that stage of the human evolution of ideas. Look at the henotheism of Krishna worship. It's still around today. The Hindus still accept that the other gods exist, but they worship Krishna because he taught them how to find satori.

So just because there was monotheism for a few years in Egypt doesn't mean the monotheism that developed in Canaan was caused by it. And really, it's not necessary to draw bloodlines to prove intellectual influences.

Less bong, more study, I say.
My friend, again I can tell you haven't listen to the audio or checked the latest link to the site. The thread is about your response to the links given, not personal opinions, for certainly what I have put forward here is not my opinion and is no one s opinion just translated egyption hieroglyohs.

Go and listen at your leisure, we could continue this tommorrow if you like.

Old 06-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #18
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

expecting someone to listen to something that long before posting is a bit ridiculous.

The theory goes against these religions origin stories and other tales. Moses was really a pharoh? Um..... what about Exodus?

Silliness

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #19
The Telcontarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBIT
are you sure that this doesn't belong in the conspiracy thread?

this theory doesn't make any sense. The website provided only has pictures and the over 1 hour and 40 minute long radio interview doesn't make any sense and is barelye audible (can't believe that I actually listened to about 25 minutes of it).
how would you know 1:40 minuites of it makes no sense if you listen to only nearly 25 minuites. Dr. Alsadawi's english is not the best, actually if you skip forward about 35 40 mins to the call in section, it would be better. It gets very clear and interesting there.

Old 06-20-2006, 04:58 PM   #20
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Y'know, Tele, this seems a little like trolling to me. You seem to be posting a preposterous theory that is designed to upset people and then taking the stance that it is true. Either you are having fun at our expense, or you are too gullible. If the latter, then you need us to tell you. If the former, then I hope you're happy.

I have Budge's translation of the Book of the Dead, and I have perused it. It's interesting, but it has nothing to do with this topic, except generally speaking, as it pertains to the evolution of religion. And the evolution of religion, onlong with the scriptures of the world religions, has been my primary interest for about 35 years. In general I avoid other people's interpretations because they all seem to have too much personally invested. I'll take my heiroglyphs straight, thanks.