Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2003, 07:13 PM   #1
miss_poet
Enting

What is Your Favorite Kind of Candy?

Ok, I have searched and searched and I do not believe there is a thread like this. I saw a thread about favorite FOODS, but not kinds of candy.

What is your favorite kind of candy or candybar? Is it plain chocolate? Is it gummy bears? Is it candy lipstick? Is it snickers? Post it here!

Btw, my favorite is Butterfinger Bars
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
miss_poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 07:17 PM   #2
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Junior Mints, Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Hershey's with Almonds, Snickers, and Lemon Drops

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 07:17 PM   #3
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

I don't like sugarcandy, like gummy bears and pixi sticks or lollipops or anything. I love chocolate though. Plain chocolate or candy with chocolate... twix is the best
Sminty_Smeagol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 07:22 PM   #4
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

mentos
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 07:22 PM   #5
miss_poet
Enting

Favorites

Your guys have a lot of favorites, don't you?
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
Old 04-12-2003, 07:26 PM   #6
Sminty_Smeagol

lol I don't really have favorites, as long as it's chocolate. Kind of like everything else. I don't realy have preferances. Everything's the same for me as long as it's in a certain range. I'm not picky about anything and I can never identify preferances. Oh well, I guess it's an advantage in some ways.
Old 04-12-2003, 07:27 PM   #7
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Hey you asked Actually I have more but I won't say

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-12-2003, 07:28 PM   #8
miss_poet
Enting

Yes, it IS

Yes, it IS an advantage! I am VERY picky and it takes me FOREVER to decide on anything! I barely like any foods. I like hotdogs, pizza, pretzels, chips, snack foods, etc. I like plain stuff. Bread pretzels, crackers, cardboard(j/k), ya know? I HATE pastas, lasagna, etc. I don't like Complicated things that take a long time to make!
Old 04-12-2003, 07:34 PM   #9
Sminty_Smeagol

well I am VERY unpicky and it STILL takes me forever to make up my mind, for opposite reasons. It's like, I'm with a friend, "Do you want to go to Mcdonalds, or Burger king?" "whichever, i don't care" "Come on, which one?" "Uhhh... Mcdonalds" "are you sure?" *breaks out in sweat* "Um I think... yes -wait! no! ye-no! yes! wait! I DUNNOOoo" "Burger King? You want to go to Burger King" "yeah sure" "are you sure?" "NO!"
Old 04-12-2003, 07:44 PM   #10
Ornelírë Mistë
Elven Warrior

I like sour, gummy things, like gummy grapefruits. I also love almonds covered with chocolate, Hershey's with Almonds, Skor bars.
Ornelírë Mistë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 08:00 PM   #11
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sminty_Smeagol
well I am VERY unpicky and it STILL takes me forever to make up my mind, for opposite reasons. It's like, I'm with a friend, "Do you want to go to Mcdonalds, or Burger king?" "whichever, i don't care" "Come on, which one?" "Uhhh... Mcdonalds" "are you sure?" *breaks out in sweat* "Um I think... yes -wait! no! ye-no! yes! wait! I DUNNOOoo" "Burger King? You want to go to Burger King" "yeah sure" "are you sure?" "NO!"
BURGER KING! GO TO BURGER KING!!!

I work at Burger King.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 08:24 PM   #12
gandalfstormcrow
Enting

Milk Duds, Cadbury Creme Eggs, Milky Way, Twix, Hershey's Hugs, Hershey bars, Tootsie Rolls(flavored), Sour Patch Kids
gandalfstormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 08:29 PM   #13
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

mmm...Cadbury Creme Eggs...glgggghhh...

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 09:50 PM   #14
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

We did this in the Calvinball thread once! I love candy! My parents were health food fanatics and I never was allowed any. I don't really eat that much anymore, It hurts my teeth and is really too sweet. But, I love to look at it, buy it, smell it, keep stashes of it in my "goody drawer", and make up little festive holiday bags of candies for the kiddies in my childrens classrooms. I do a big easter egg hunt and basket thing! Naturally, my kids can "take it or leave it"! I personally like bubblegum, licorice, and good chocolate. MandM's are pretty wonderful, I love bubblegum cigars and blowpops. My dentist is very expensive, so I restrain the candy lover in me!
Old 04-12-2003, 10:43 PM   #15
Aralyn
FloraAzul

I have a *SHHH SECRET ALERT* hollow book that I hide candy in! Mostly peanut m&m's, junior mints, hard cinnamon candy, tootsie rolls . . . *continues as everyone walks away*

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-12-2003, 11:16 PM   #16
Salquënòrëwen
Elven Warrior

I love Baby Ruths, Snickers, and pretty much anything that has chocolate! Oh and gum!!! I looooove gum!!!!
Salquënòrëwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 01:51 AM   #17
Millane
The Dude

mmmm i love peppermints so i always have a few packets of steamrollers (or old mans lollies ) in my pocket, i also love any kind of old fashioned hard candy especially humbugs and eucalypt things... as for chocolate well i like aero bars, lindt balls, cadbury black forest, cadbury mousse, peppermint and strawberry freddos, caramello koalas basically anything by cadbury i guess and any of the quality chocolates from my chocolate shop...
Old 04-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #18
Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
The Evil One

Quote:
Originally posted by gandalfstormcrow
Milk Duds, Cadbury Creme Eggs, Milky Way, Twix, Hershey's Hugs, Hershey bars, Tootsie Rolls(flavored), Sour Patch Kids
Ya huh, go for the Herseys, Toosie Rolls (Regular), Sour patch kids, and Creme Eggs! Oh yeah....
Eowyn, Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 01:23 PM   #19
Sylvee Estel
Elven Warrior

I love anything chocolate. Especially twix bars!
Old 04-13-2003, 05:45 PM   #20
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Twix is the best. I just love them.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote