Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2005, 06:25 PM   #38
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Saw it today... it was fine, not too good, too many things unlike the books - I suppose they had to do it, the book is huge. But there were many things I hated that had nothing to do with saving time...
I think the scenes just jumped from one to the other. It was really annoying.. Barty Crouch dead->Harry comes to Dumbledore's office, and I thought he's going to tell him about Crouch like in the book, but then I realized it's the scene with the pensive... weird.
Hated the 'dance' of Durstrang and Beauxbaton, also hated the fact they were all boys all girls... hated the elimination of the house-elves... hated the fact everyone was happy in the end!!! The end should've been sad. Very sad even, at least for Harry Hermione and Ron, and yet for some reason they were happy!!! Voldemort was indeed disappointing. But I suppose that the best they can do... mentioning the polyjuice all the time again ruined the end in a way for those who haven't rea dthe books... and I thought Harry losing consious in the World Cup was silly. I don't like the fact Crouch Junior returns to Azkaban either, becuase then they'll have to show him again next movies when all others will be released. to end this... why did the dragon chased Harry and left her egg volunrable? Where's the sense in that?
And can you believe Dumbledore shouted?

These are the main points... Still for a Harry Potter movie it was okay I guess. I just had more expectations.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote