Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2002, 12:37 AM   #1
Samwise_Gamgee
Hobbit

Favourite Movie Quotes

That movie was sooooooooo funny!!!! Here are some of my favourite quotes:

"You got ash on my tomatoes!!!" (said by Pippin, at Weathertop, when Frodo stomps out the fire. I missed this one the first 3 times I went.)

Pippin: "You'll need someone of intelligence on this sort of mission....quest....thing." Merry: Well, that leaves you out, then, Pip."

Pippin: "Right...so...Where are we going???"

Pippin: "What about breakfast???" Aragorn/Strider/the Dunadan/etc: "You've already had it." Pippin: "We've had one, yes, what about 2nd breakfast???" Merry: "I don't think he's heard of 2nd breakfast, Pip." Pippin: "What about elevensies? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He's heard of them, right???" Merry: "I wouldn't count on it."

Sam: "No-no-nothing important!!! Well, I did hear a great deal about a ring, and a Dark Lord, and something about the end of the world, but that's it!!! Don't turn me into anything...unnatural..."

Sam: "I ain't been dropping no eaves, sir, honest!!!"
Samwise_Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote