Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #1
Belwen_of_nargothrond
Enting

Noldor

Belwen, a scout for King Finrod Felagund, stood behind the giant oak tree with her arrow poised. She was scouting for orcs and others who may be trespassing too close to the gates of the King. She had not been there long when a noise was heard through the trees. She stood waiting for whatever it was to make its appearance.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
Viëllémerwè
Sapling

Viëllémerwè was running with great haste, as if hunted. In her panic she tripped over a branch and landed with her face on the forest floor. She quickly stood up and look around her. To her right stood an Elf. She faltered backwards when she saw the arrow pointed at her. She then yelled;"Do me no harm. I am Viëllémerwè, I am of your kin! Help me instead, Orcs are coming!"