Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Best Movies of 2005...so far

I've seen this on another forum (one dedicated to movies, Cinemablend), and I wonder if this topic would work here at entmoot in the entertainment forum.

Here is how it works:
-this is a list of every movie you see this year (all movies officially released in theaters in 2005 in order from your best to worst (1 being the one you like the most and so on....)
-not a list of the top one or two - ALL of the 2005 movies you have seen in order by your best to worst
-Please just keep editing your original posts with the running list... as you see more movies that were officially released in 2005, just edit them in and re-order your list.

Hopefully this works out, as it is fun to see all the movies from this year that people have seen and their favorites.

By the time the end of the year rolls around, your list of best movies should already be compiled.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!