FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2002, 06:30 PM   #41
aldesign
Elven Warrior

Gimli

CHAPTER 7 - - An Elven Boat - FrodoFriend

Heck, this is too much fun to end!

Elijah Wood, Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend set out on the quest to Mount Doom.

FrodoFriend : This is taking too long! We must make haste!
Rogue Elf : *sees a golfcart* Look! An Elven-boat!
*all three jump into golfcart and start off at top speed of 5 miles per hour. Suddenly, a PoliceMan runs up!*
PoliceMan: Mr. Wood! I heard your frantic screams and came to protect you from vicious fans! *sees Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend * All right, girls, the fun's over, now let him go!
Rogue Elf : *shrieks*
FrodoFriend : Orc! Orc!
Elijah Wood: Face your doom, Fatcat son of Packrat, for I am Frodo son of Drogo! *beats PoliceMan with a golfclub. PM flees*
Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend : My hero!
Elijah Wood : *looks at golfclub* I shall name you Stringthing, Causer of Brain Damage and Bringer of Hemorrhages. *sticks Stringthing through his belt and jumps back onto golfcart*

The Threesome drive off again. Soon many police cars are following them. Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend turn around and chant an Elven-spell:
"Be you Orc or be you Man
You'd better run while you still can
Frodo's ours now, 'til the end of time
So leave him to us, lest we make worse rhymes!"
The PoliceMen, dismayed by the ferocity of the chanting, fall back. Elijah Wood , Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend sneak into a drive-in movie to hide.
Elijah Wood : That was some nice chanting.
*Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend giggle*
FrodoFriend : So can I see your mithril coat now?

CHAPTER 8 - The Return of Brollum - Rogue Elf

(Elijah Wood , FrodoFriend , & Rogue Elf are continuing one their journey to Mount Doom. As they rode there in their Elven-boat, they hit something sharp and received a flat tire. Gloomy and annoyed, they deserted their Elven-boat.)

Elijah Wood : We've lost our precious boat! What other tragedies shall come hither to us?!
Rogue Elf : [sighs] Isn't he so dreamy when he talks like that?
FrodoFriend : [sighs] Yeah......

(Suddenly, noises are heard in the thickets nearby. Surprised by the sound, EW draws out his mighty StringThing and advances towards the bushes.)

Elijah Wood : Abide there, Friend & Rogue...I shall hinder this beast myself...
FrodoFriend & Rogue Elf : [sigh dreamily]

(Elijah Wood creeps up to the brake...and with one mighty swing, clears away the bush. b]Bropous[/b] is crouching on the ground eating a fish fillet. He glances up at EW slowly...and lets out a shriek.)

b]Bropous[/b] : Don't hurts us! Don't hurts us! We only feasting!
Elijah Wood : Why, you pesky beast! What brings you to these foul and plagued lands?
b]Bropous[/b] : [blinks] We lives here. [blinks] Duh.
Elijah Wood : You shall live here no more!

(Elijah Wood lifts StringThing and is about to swing when...)

b]Bropous[/b] : WAITS! We knows you! Elijah! Elijah Woods!
Elijah Wood : I am NOT Elijah! I am Frodo, son of Drogo!
b]Bropous[/b] : No, no, no! We knows a face when we sees one! And we hates it! WE HATES IT FOREVEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!
Elijah Wood : Foolish vagrant! If you know me so well, answer me a riddle!
b]Bropous[/b] Riddles?! RIDDLES?! We loves riddles! [hops around happily for a while]
Elijah Wood : Then answer me this...what have I got in my pocket?
b]Bropous[/b] : [thinks silently to himself for a few moments] THE RING! THE RING! You gots the RING in your pockets!
Elijah Wood : WRONG! [pulls out Pepper Spray and sprays it in b]Bropous[/b] ' eyes] FLY, my ladies! We must flee!

(Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend flee away with Elijah Wood close behind.)

b]Bropous[/b] : CURSE ITS! CURSE ITS! BAGGINS, HOBBIT-FRIEND, AND ELF! WE HATES IT! WE HATES IT FOREVEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

CHAPTER 100 - Exhibit A - Title By Churl, Writen by Bropous

Churl : Why do I get the feeling that a transcript of this thread will be labeled "Exhibit A" sometime in the near future…?

LOL, churl, as long as it is "Exhibit A" for the Defense and not for the Prosecution, I'm cool with the idea!

Judge : Mr. Rectus, call your first witness.
Prosc : Your honor, the Prosecution calls to the stand, b]Bropous[/b] .
Bropous : Your honor, I object! I am not b]Bropous[/b] , I only play him on the Internet!
Judge : Take the stand, b]Bropous[/b] .
Bropous : [Grumbling all the way to the stand]
Clerk : Hold up your right hand. Do you sweartotellthetruthandnothingbutthetruthsohelpyouT
olkien?
Bropous : I do.
Clerk : Be seated.
Prosc : Mr. b]Bropous[/b] ...
Bropous : I'm not b]Bropous[/b] !
Prosc : Objection, your honor, evading the question!
Bropous : You ain't ASKED a question!
Judge : Sustained. Answer the question, b]Bropous[/b] .
Prosc : Now, bropous, what in the world does EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO mean? Is that some sort of terrorist organization?
Bropous : I forget! I'd have to check my notes!
Prosc : Don't toy with this court, b]Bropous[/b] ! We know you made threats to kidnap Elijah Wood and make him dance naked!
Bropous : It was a joke, I swear it! I don't want to see ANY guy naked! Really!
Prosc : Your honor, I would like to call your attention to Prosecution Exhibit A...
Bropous : Well you better do the damn voices right, then.

Last edited by aldesign : 01-11-2002 at 08:47 AM.
Old 01-10-2002, 07:41 PM   #42
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by aldesign CHAPTER 8 - The Return of Brollum - Bropous[/B]
Excuse ME?! I wrote that chapter, thank you very MUCH!

No, seriously, edit that. Us Elves get offended easily.
Old 01-10-2002, 07:43 PM   #43
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
What would I do if I ran into an actor.
MEo you have ANY idea how heavey these books get Merry?(I talk to my imaginary characters)
Looks down at title of top book Lord of the Rings Movie Guide. Does not notice good looking young man walking on the same sidewalk.Runs into him. Drops books on his toes
ME:I'm SO sorry. I did'nt see you I am so SORRY. Oh MYGOSH iI am such a NUMBSKULL.
YM:*starts helping with book pick up*Oh that's ok. Here let me help you with those.
ME:*starts standing up*Thanks
I stand up straight, see young mans face and drop the books again.
ME:OH MY HECK. I did'nt mean too Oh my HECK I'm sorry. This has just been a day for me I cant beleive I just dropped a whole load full of books on your foot again it's just that you look remarkably like....
EW. Elijah Wood?
Me:Yeah...*blushes*
EW:Well that's because I am Elijah Wood
Me:OHMYGOSH!No way on earth
EW:Why not?
ME:Well I dunno.
ME:What are you doing here?
EW:*in and undertone*well dont tell anyone but I'm running away.
ME:From who?
EW:Some wackey people who think that my android is ME. I have them throwing golf tees at Ian.
ME:Ian? Which Ian?
EW:Mckellen
But I would adore meeting the Hobbits. If I did I'd probably have to have smelling salts cause I would be down in a dead faint.But with my luck dropping books on Elijahs feet would probably happen.
Sam
ps. I know where you can find some pictures.
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 01-10-2002, 07:53 PM   #44
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Pictures, eh? Of what, may I ask?
Old 01-10-2002, 08:26 PM   #45
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Pictures, eh? Of what, may I ask?
You may regret that question RE
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
Old 01-10-2002, 10:02 PM   #46
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

PICTURES . . . ???????? *maniacal glint in eye*

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 01-10-2002, 10:16 PM   #47
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Oh, you can't leave me hanging on a note like that. Explain. Pictures of what? My inquisitive mind wants to know!

Heh, I know curiousity killed the cat, but everyone knows damn well that cat had nine lives.

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-10-2002 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-10-2002, 10:26 PM   #48
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Picturesses! We wants them, we wants them, yesss, nice Samwise, nice hobbit!! Give us the pictures, yes, give them to poor Smeagol!!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

Old 01-10-2002, 10:31 PM   #49
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

*/imagines Frodo'Friend' and Rogue Elf singing

What would you do with frodo at home,
tied up tight on the bedr..er basement floor?
Old 01-11-2002, 10:14 AM   #50
andustar
Elven Warrior

keep going!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2002, 06:22 PM   #51
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Pictures of Elijah Wood, as himself, the picture that you see first is HOT. WHOOOHHOOOOO!!!Check 'em out @ http://www.altocelebs.com. It has this little thingy ma bob and you write his name in it. It should take you to the pics. And check out the wall paper, they have more selections. Oh have you seen his website?http://www.elijahwood.com. Hopefully he will update it soon. If he does't I'm gonna freak.It has his bio,his movies and all that. Enjoy.
Sam
ps. Enjoy you guys. Just dont mess up your keyboards by the emmense amount of drooling you will be doing. I want to be able to discuss this with you crazed people some more.
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...

Last edited by samwise of the shire : 01-11-2002 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-11-2002, 09:21 PM   #52
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

ZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!

All this drooling has shortcircuited my keyboard!

ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!

Old 01-11-2002, 09:44 PM   #53
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

They! Don't! Have! Scans! Of! The! Shirtless! Pictures!
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What's that, Elijah? I don't need shirtless pictures of you? Now why would that be?
Ooohh. I see . . .

Old 01-11-2002, 10:40 PM   #54
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

**Stares immensely long at her computer screen, jaw agape, eyes widened with interest and amazement. As she gazes at the glowing moniter her eyes practically gleam a brighter color of glacier blue than they did before, indicating the lacking free will and self-control within the dark recesses of her mind. From the crevices of her thoughts she breathes softly, slightly tilting her head to the left for a better view of the screen before her, and then, as if out of nowhere, she blinked and spoke.......**

Damn.
Old 01-11-2002, 10:52 PM   #55
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

And if that isn't enough for ya:

www.fanfiction.net/list.php?categoryid=382

Elijah Wood Forever and Always

Anyway, I'm taking a few hours off to digest the delightful images and stories I've just gorged myself with (Shelob suddenly comes to mind . . .). But beware!!!! Soon the Frodo-stupor will wear off and I will be back, BACK to torment you all with further insane, maniacal chapters in this great saga!!!! Haha ha ha!!

Old 01-12-2002, 12:27 AM   #56
Gerbil
Elf Lord

Nice behaviour

Hi guys (mostly gals it appears in this thread!)

Glad FotR is mostly male-cast. Seeing how you girls all fantasise about EW is funny - it's so innocent it's cool!

You won't see that sort of behaviour from boys talking about what they'd do with women.

Plus there's also a little thing that I believe: LotR attracts decent people. Even if a few of them begin to lose it over EW....

I think my first words to EW would be 'your taller than I thought'.
Obvious I know, but even though I 'know' EW is normal height, and even though the film doesn't always pull off the size thing well (the hobbits seem to vary from between 3-5 feet tall in different scenes) there's no denying I came away with a sense of 'smallness'

Barry
Old 01-12-2002, 12:27 PM   #57
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Now it's time to be serious so that I may give an explaination.

I hate being serious... *shudders*

Anyways! See our little "fantasies" are funny because overall we're just trying to be humorous. I mean, who wants to hear what we really want to do afterall? Just kidding But we're only trying to make people laugh because it's fun. All in good humor, my friend!
Old 01-12-2002, 12:32 PM   #58
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Ohhh...FrodoFriend? Giiirrrl....you have to check this out.

*squeals*
Old 01-12-2002, 12:47 PM   #59
Gerbil
Elf Lord

Yes it's all in good clean fun, and that's part of my point - guys simply don't understand that concept

I'm enjoying reading this board again. In particular I loved the Gollum thread - Bropeusa;slkdjfea;lkrj (however it's spelt - sorry!) replies were classic, because it's exactly the kind of thing I'd have written

Here's to good clean fun! (I'm off to have a shower :P )
Old 01-12-2002, 03:07 PM   #60
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Nazgul The NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING...

(Elijah Wood, Rogue Elf, & FrodoFriend are still continuing on their MASTERFUL... RESISLENT... SUSPENSEFUL... EPIC journey to Mount Doom, when suddenly --gasp!-- out of nowhere, a fog creeps across the ground in the dark. Cue tension music.)

Elijah Wood: It feels like a Shadow is coming hither to us...
Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend: [cling protectively to EW's arms] [sigh dreamily]
EW: [grows silent]
RE & FF: [both slap EW upside the back of the head]
EW: OWW! What was that for?
RE: Keep talking or we'll do it again.
EW: [unsurely] Alright... [brightens up] how about I sing a song instead?
FF: Oh yes! Sing! Sing!
FF & RE: Sing! Sing!

(EW clears his throat and looks around the foggy forest. Suddenly a voice begins singing...)

When the evening falls and the daylight is fading
From within me calls - could it be I am sleeping?
For a moment I stray, then it holds me completely
Close to home - I cannot say...
Close to home, feeling so far away...

Even though I leave, will I go on believing
That this time is real - am I lost in this feeling?
Like a child passing through, never knowing the reason
I am home - I know the way...
I am home - feeling oh, so far away...

(RE & FF wipe the tears from their eyes and sniffle.)

FF: That was beautiful...
RE: I'm sorry I slapped you... [sniffs]
EW: Oh, that wasn't me. That was those nine men over there wearing color-cordinated clothing. [points over to NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING]

(RE & FF jerk around to see NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING. Upset and terrified, they realize the NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING are all wearing black.)

RE & FF: [gasp!] It's the Nazgul! RUN!

(The NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING begin chasing EW, RE, & FF. They run up on top of a place that looks strangely familiar to Weathertop. EW, RE, & FF are all backed into a corner, when the leader of the NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING lifts up his sword.)

EW: WAIT! First, before you harm us, we wish to know the faces of the NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING!

(The NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING converse between each other and nod, then turn to the three terrified little people and pull back their hoods.)

EW, RE, & FF: [gasp!] It's 'N SYNC & BACKSTREET BOYS!
Justin: Well, technically...no. See, we're missing one person: Kevin. And since Elij--
EW: That's FRODO BAGGINS, you ominous NUMSKULL!
Justin: FINE. And since FRODO BAGGINS looks remotely similiar to Kevin, we've come to recruite him as part of the Pop Side. Of course, that means we have to stab and poison you with a Popstar blade.
EW, RE, & FF: [gasp frighteningly!]
EW: YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME!
Justin: Fine, do it the hard way--

('N Sync & Backstreet Boys *minus Kevin, of course* pull their hoods back on to make themselves look menacing and scary. EW, RE, & FF gasp a second time at the now MENACING AND SCARY NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING.)

EW: [draws out StringThing and swings it] BACK AWAY FOUL CREATURES OF THE POP LORD! BACK AWAY!

(The MENACING AND SCARY NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING advance towards EW, RE, & FF. Suddenly, out of nowhere comes Aldesign! swinging a sword and yelling at the MENACING AND SCARY NINE MEN WEARING COLOR CORDINATED CLOTHING. He scares away most of them with a large fiery branch, except for Justin. EW shoves RE & FF out of the way and he trips onto his back. Justin corners him and raises his sword, and suddenly EW puts on the ring and disappears. Justin, confused, looks around...but with his dark pop powers he senses the ring and reaches for it.)

RE: Hey! What's he reaching for the ring for? That doesn't make any sense!
FF: Yeah! He said they were only recruiting!
Justin: I lied.
RE & FF: Oh.

(EW pulls his invisible hand away from Justin and angers him. RE & FF scream and run to help when EW is stabbed. Aldesign rushes up first, though, and sets Justin on fire. He screams and trips over the edge, and suddenly everyone is crouching over Elijah. Rogue Elf & FrodoFriend are crying.)

FF: What the heck is going on?!
RE: Yeah! What's the Pop Lord want this ring for?!
Aldesign: We'll talk about this later, but now, we must get him to Rivendell quickly before the poision takes effect! Hurry! Follow me!

(Aldesign lifts up EW and RE & FF follow him off Weathertop. At the bottom, RE & FF began talking to each other.)

FF: The ring is actually part of some big, evil plot. Can you believe that, Rogue Elf? I didn't know...I didn't even guess!
RE: Neither did I, but don't worry...Aldesign will tell us in Rivendell. Let's just pray Elijah is alright...

(RE & FF burst into tears again. Aldesign mounts a horse with Elijah while RE & FF mount the other.)

Aldesign: Fair Rivendell awaits, my friends!

(They ride off in the distance towards the great Ford ahead...)

TO BE CONTINUED...BY WHOEVER WANTS TO CONTINUE IT

P.S. -- I hope Aldesign is a man... *giggles menacingly*

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-12-2002 at 03:26 PM.
Closed Thread