Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2002, 04:44 PM   #1
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
mmm...Elijah is cute, but in a different way. I can't describe it in words, really, but you all know what I mean. I'm not really drooling over Elijah anymore, now that I actually have a boyfriend and a life, but I do appreciate that he is definitely not ugly, he is an incredible actor, and....what was I going to say? Sorry, my train of thought has been derailed. I'll probably figure it out 20 minutes after I get off the computer. Hmph. Murphy's Law, never fails.
Yeah, he isn't ...erm i don't know how to put this... really good looking (wrong words but i don't know how else to say it) but he has a cuteness about him that either you like or you dont. I love it, Varda Oiolosseo hates it, it is a matter of opinion. Elijah......
>daydreams for about 10 mins<
Oh yeah, he is really cute...

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Closed Thread