Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2002, 04:56 PM   #1
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider The War of All Races: The Actual Story

Sorry for the delay! Here goes:

Luinbrethil, the Leader of the Armies of Lothlorien, had been summoned to the Dining Hall. He had been told thata messanger had come to speak to him. When he arrived at the Dining Hall, he found a very tired looking man. Luinbrethil judged that he was a Gondorian. "Let us speak alone." he said to the gaurds and elves that were in there. After they had left, he said to the man: "What message have you brought?" "I have been sent by the King Ellesar, he wishes that you would come to the aid of our City. Orcs have began to gather in Mordor again. Their numbers have been growing rapidly, and we cannot hold them off much loger." Luinbrethil realized that this was very serious. "I will come with aid to your grand City. But tell your King that it will take time gather a strong enough army. I will come as soon as I can." "Thank you," said the messanger. "You will forever have our thanks." Luinbrethil leftthe dining hall. He went to the Lady Galadriel and the Lord Celeborn. He told them all that the messanger had said. "Very well..." said Galadriel. "Gather an army quickly, and go to Gondor as soon as possible." Luinbrethil left with th greatest soldiers of Lothlorien. His first stop would be Rivendel, to seek the help of the Elvish Lord Fimbren...
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
==========================
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote