Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The Hobbit (book)
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2002, 06:16 PM   #1
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Hobbit Head teacher

I am reading The Hobbit in school right now, and my teacher who is a Hobbit Head (that's what she calls Tolkien lovers) is letting us do some really neet things with this book! On chapter one, we onley had a test, (that I made a 137 on, I love exstra credit!) but on chapter 2, we had a fast test, and then the teacher picked a few people to have a reading theater on the part with the troles. I was Gandalf, and we had most of the dwarves (the ones with the most parts) and Bilbo, and all three troles, plus ME!!! It was lots of fun, and the teacher notising how much we have ben anjoying The Hobbit asked if we would like to make a movie on it, and mostly everyone said yes, so that is in the thought prosses. We did chapter three today, and talked some more about the movie (it will just be a short all-class made movie, but fun) and will try out for some of the parts on tuesday, all of the parts that we have coverd so far.

Who should I be?
Any sugestions of how we could make this movie better cheaply?
And...
Who should I be, and in what seen? Whoever I am, it will only probally be in one seen, if lots of other people allso try out.

(Dose this belong in the movie section? I'm not sher)

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote