Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2004, 05:32 PM   #1
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Gimli the gonthan collaboration (please see occ: if wanting to join.

running out of breath ichein started looking for a place she could hide for she knew they were catching up. the grave looked like a possible place. she turned and with the last of her strength she crawled under an imposing toumbstone. glad that she finaly got away she started praying a pray of thankfulness when she notice a shadow.

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." she screamed her last words.

---------------------------------
treah stood upon the secret council rendering the account of the string of slaughters. "we have a war going on and some one is hunting down people and killing them, the same way all of different races it just isn' normal."

coffin stood up normally a shy creature and pleded "kill me now, put me in prison, torture me your worst..." and went on with cruel ways to do it.

treah stood up again and smacked the fool in the head. there was nothing more the drwarf couldn't stand than someone that wasn't making sence. "what are you babbling about you fool?"

"i should of been there, i know all that happen in graves but i left too..."

"to join us" a short stoutly woman finished. "you could of not known, and this meeting was of great importance. you came here hoping you could help and you can. we need to investigate the grave to see if the murderer left any clues. for that we need clues. Elanor i need you to go with him and on your way go to konckor and get word about the negotations between the elves and dwarves. meeting dismissed."

unualist was glad that the long meeting was over. still in shock that she is leader of this collaboration, "can't believe gonta left this part up to me" she whispered to herself. she could remember when it was just her treah, gonta, floker, and sonkath. how the times have changed, with only her and treah alive out the original group she was left incharge. she could sense some thing special about to happen, but all she wanted was that the war would be over and all the races could get along.

(occ: i have to go i will start again with coffin )
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote