Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

where are "we" exactly I'm confused.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 10:04 PM   #142
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Um, I never did figure that out, exactly, you were supposed to tell me.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 10:08 PM   #143
Silverstripe

ooc: *giggles* "In the woods of Cahara!" Sorry, sorry, couldn't resist (sort of an inside joke)
Old 11-19-2002, 10:10 PM   #144
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

*agrees that you arent a normal people*

we somehow got out of the kitchen by a secret passage and are outdoors? near the Forbidden forest?

Old 11-19-2002, 10:11 PM   #145
Silverstripe

ooc: Right. That IS out of character, correct?
Old 11-19-2002, 10:12 PM   #146
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry I have had alote of work to do for school so I had no time to go onto the computar. Plus I have just bough the new Harry Potter game so I have become addicted to it.

ic: Cody: I followed Rose out into the corridor and she spoke to me of her mutual feelings of danger. She also let out a thought that seemed to be a mistack to say out loud. She told me that she had felt this feeling before when her mother had passed away. I bowed my head down and stayed silent. I felt sad to hear that such a good person could lose their mother or father. Then my mind flashed to my own lose of my parents. I stared to wimper in pain of my heart. But as I did Rose stared to go into a transe. She muttered al ittle then ran. Being short was hard when trying to keep up with a tall person running. I ran after her trying to figure out why she was headed towards the door. She went out the door and into the cool night air. She ran across the campos and around towards a silverish tree ahead of us. Then as we neared the edge of the forest Rose stopped and blinked dazed. When she finally gained conciouse(sp) of our wearabouts she looked around wildly and questioned me on were we were. I was as confused as she was. I looked to the sky and to my great horror a full moon was being un veild by the grey clouds.

I backed away in horror. I croaked what was left of my unshcken voice to tell Rose to run. Run away as fast as she could. But why was she not listening to me?
"RUN." I shouted to her confused look.
I backed away and stared towards the forest as fast as I could feeling the claws slowely appear on the tip of my fingers. I made it to the forest but I screamed out in pain that made me worry that Rose may come to investigate my shocking behavier.
I hoped she would get the message and run.

Ic: ARAGORN: Alot of the girls around us stared to give Legolas looks of admieration(sp)made him uncomfterble. The kids explained that they were going to a school called Hogwarts and they were coming late in the second quarter of the year. They were arriving as exchange students from other schools.
Boromir seemed amazed at the many odd children and stayed silent from shock. I stepped in front of Legolas as two giggeling girls v=came towards him looking rather as though they were in a dream. legolas blushed. The boys loked at him in disapproval. Frodo spoke secretivly to Pip and I worried of his burden. Could all these children really be sorcereres and if so was these making the ring want a new bearer.

ooc: Starting this in the train station was a horrible idea for they have no way of getting onto the train and I though tat they could meet Cody and Rose while they were in the forest.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:14 PM   #147
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

problem...I thought I was with you guys...where am I...do I need to edit...must I feel this stupid?

Old 11-19-2002, 10:17 PM   #148
Silverstripe

ic: Suddenly Rose realized that she had seen something like what was happening to Cody before... "Of course!" she screamed aloud. So that's why Cody had reminded me so much of my father...because they have something in common... that was when she noticed that Arriana had also followed her.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:19 PM   #149
Silverstripe

ooc: It's all right, Aeryn. You ARE with us, and "I" just realized it.

ooc: Argh. Stupid 90 second rule.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:33 PM   #150
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

There is an edit button. I figured that out not long ago! *embarrassed look*

IC: Arriane mumbled, "I'll...er...go." She turned on her heal and continued off towards the castle.

Old 11-19-2002, 10:35 PM   #151
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry Aeryn.

ic: I ran deeper inot the forest and heard with my wolfish ears the voice of the young Slytherin speaking to Rose. I froze inshock. Then I fell to my knees in pain giving a half human howl that echoed through the night.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:36 PM   #152
Silverstripe

"No, wait! Not yet! Where are we?" asked Rose. She knew she was likely to get an insult along with her reply, but she had to know, and anyway, she wanted to draw Nott's attention away from Cody. Cody had probably never wanted ROSE to know, but Rose was sympathetic, as the Slytherin girl would not be.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:55 PM   #153
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana turned back around, and was utterly shocked by the site of Cody the Gryffindor, turning into a werewolf. "You...freak!"

Arriana smiled sarcastically, "Oh what would our school think?" she said giggling. She looked at Gallaghan, " We are in the depths of the Forbidden Forest. MUAHAHAH!"

She waited for the girls's response.

OOC: I gotta go. Unfortunately. I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

Old 11-19-2002, 10:58 PM   #154
Silverstripe

Rose, you fool, now look what you've done! thought Rose Gallaghan. "I am not all that surprised," she growled, "As for you, Nott: go now, and never speak of this to anyone... if you value your life."

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-20-2002 at 03:06 AM.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:06 AM   #155
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: I can get us into the forest if you want...after all everyone follows the Ringbearer...right?*Mischivous(sp) grin*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 01:02 AM   #156
Silverstripe

ooc: Yep, it'll be all your fault.
Old 11-20-2002, 01:54 AM   #157
Silverstripe

Cody, now fully in wolf-form, ran off into the night with a mournful howl. A look of great fear came over Nott's face, and she ran back to Hogwarts. Rose was not sure whether the Slytherin girl would follow her last instructions. I meant every word of that, Nott, so you had better keep your mouth closed... thought Rose. Not that Rose would actually kill Nott for telling about Cody, but she would most certainly make Nott regret her speech. She did a thorough check to make sure that the Slytherin girl had really left, then decided it was safe to reveal her own secret. Swiftly, she shifted; her form shimmered and then the girl Rose was gone and there was a white horse in her place. She snorted softly, then ran to look for Cody.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-20-2002 at 02:27 AM.
Old 11-20-2002, 03:00 AM   #158
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

may i join?

may i join? I'm a friend of silverstripe
I'll be ......Freesia
name: Freesia MacIntire
history: family life happy, but she is unsatisfied with what she has accomplished...dyslexic...very hard on herself she pushes herself to exhaustion to overcome her difficulties, exiling herself for fear of not being accepted.while feeling slightly overshadowed by harry potter, she knows she has much to reccommend herself if she could only bring herself to stick out.

freesia sat in the window seat growling at anyone who looked her way...she was ready to hex the second years who kept calling her "carrots" because of her cursed orange hair.no longer pretending to be absorbed in her book, Freesia turned to gaze out the window.the stars are so nice here...you can actually see them...there are so many, I... she broke off her thought and peered through the gathering darkness to the ground below. what were those students doing out on the grounds? the little black shapes bobbed across the grounds, obviously at a full run, but moving like ants across a puzzle. she squinted as one of the shapes grew larger and darker, blending into shadow. one of the blobs headed back to the castle at top speed. as she watched, her attention was drawn to the one black spot of student on the lawn below. she blinked as a white horse suddenly appeared from nowhere, moving swiftly towards the Forbidden Forest.

glancing surreptitiously around the common room, she stretched nonchalantly closing her book and heading for the tapestry by the side of the portrait hole.if she could get into the shadows she could slip away unnoticed. her haven reached, she gently pushed aside the portrait of the fat lady and decended the stairs to wait in the shadows of the main doors for the returning miscreants.
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 03:09 AM   #159
Silverstripe

ooc: Hi Unicorn! I'm afraid Cody and Rose may not be back for awhile. And now, Rose can run into either Cody OR the Fellowship!

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-20-2002 at 03:10 AM.
Old 11-20-2002, 07:42 PM   #160
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*I don't remember what happened next, but it was very strange. I flet the Ring pulling me away from the train, away from the people throught the wall and into a forest. It all happened very quickly. The Ring was seeking a new bearer, it felt one in this forest. I clung tightly to it.*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote