Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2002, 11:18 AM   #141
bropous
EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMED
DCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO

Makeup? MAKEUP???? FINGERNAIL POLISH??????

I will have you know, dear friends, I am a masculine straight red-blooded American male and I do NOT wear makeup NOR nail polish....

at least, not on weeknights!

Curssse us and crusssssh us, me presssciousssss........Clinique! We haaaaates it! We haaaaates it! We haaaaates it....foooorrrreeeevveeeeerrrr!!!!!!!

Besides. Shelob's our Mary Kay laaaaaaady. She gets kind of, well, unpleasant when we buys from otherssssssss.....
"...[The Lord of the Rings] is to exemplify most clearly a recurrent theme: the place in 'world politics' of the unforeseen and unforeseeable acts of will, and deeds of virtue of the apparently small, ungreat, fogotten in the places of the Wise and Great (good as well as evil). A moral of the whole (after the primary symbolism of the Ring, as the will to mere power, seeking to make itself objective by physical force and mechanism, and so also inevitably by lies) is the obvious one that without the high and noble the simple and vulgar is utterly mean; and without the simple and ordinary the noble and heroic is meaningless." Letters of JRR Tolkien, page 160.
Old 01-16-2002, 02:50 PM   #142
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

Oh Bugger.

I just PM one of the mods reguarding the whole comic thing. apparently its not a problem IF its as a submission for the Tolkien Trail art...thing. Unfortunatly ,as a rule, I never allow my art to be hosted anywhere but on my own site. (this is to help me keep track of things and if cuts down on the chances of art theft)

*sigh* Sooo due to legal constraints I must cancel my comic Idea, however I still have some concept sketches( fo the people who have already sent in info) that I would like to give to those people anyway. Concider them gifts I spose .

Last edited by Feraway Hawkbriar : 01-16-2002 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-16-2002, 06:21 PM   #143
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

That sucks. Well, I'd send you in a pic of me, but I don't have a recent one. *mumbles curses and shakes her fists*

I don't get it though, do they claim to have property of it if it's posted on the forum? I sure hope not, all those story ideas belong to me, FrodoFriend, Sam, Wayfarer, and bropous. If anyone would mind broadening my knowledge of this, please do.
Old 01-16-2002, 06:46 PM   #144
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

Aye,...aparently, if its written here, it belongs to them. Wich to me sounds likes saying, if you walk into a McDonalds and write something there, it belongs McDonalds. Wich is ridiculous. However according the Bropous, we all sighned something apon registering here about what we type here becomes property of of Tolkien trail...or something...

In any case, i agree that is rather unfair. But I dont want to get into a legal battle.
Old 01-16-2002, 07:14 PM   #145
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Ai! Ai! Ai!

What if it was copyrighted before it was posted?

From now on I shall copyright every friggin' sentence I post. See that, I'm sti--

Oh, wait...

In the words of Chris Rock the Gerbil, I say, "I have just been violated!"

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-16-2002 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2002, 07:34 PM   #146
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

I really dont know. I guess You'd have to ask Someone who knows more about law-ish..stuff *points at Bropous*
Old 01-16-2002, 08:08 PM   #147
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Quote:
Originally posted by Feraway Hawkbriar
I just PM one of the mods reguarding the whole comic thing. apparently its not a problem IF its as a submission for the Tolkien Trail art...thing. Unfortunatly ,as a rule, I never allow my art to be hosted anywhere but on my own site. (this is to help me keep track of things and if cuts down on the chances of art theft)

*sigh* Sooo due to legal constraints I must cancel my comic Idea, however I still have some concept sketches( fo the people who have already sent in info) that I would like to give to those people anyway. Concider them gifts I spose .
What'd you go and tell them for?

Actually, this might not be too much of a problem. If we're going to rework it anyway... technically the reworked version won't have been posted on the moot, and thus won't be a problem to make in comic form...

Besides, if you're going to make a webcomic, it helps if you lay things out so they have a punchline, ya know? There are a lot of really funny posts here, but not all of them would carry over into visual form. in my mind.

So, I think we could still do it and be ok.
Old 01-16-2002, 08:35 PM   #148
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

Well, I told them , because someone much older and knowlegeble than me suggested I do so, (In order to hopefully prevent problems down the road) aparently the opposite has occured. But that couldnt have been predicted so noone is at fault.

"Actually, this might not be too much of a problem. If we're going to rework it anyway... technically the reworked version won't have been posted on the moot, and thus won't be a problem to make in comic form... "

True...

I'll still do the strip, AND setup a web-page for it. But only if its legal...The final re-worked version, not made on Entmoot of course, might just do the job. But I can't say for sure.

"Besides, if you're going to make a webcomic, it helps if you lay things out so they have a punchline, ya know? There are a lot of really funny posts here, but not all of them would carry over into visual form. in my mind. "

1.I hadnt planned on useing all the posts in this thread in the comic, only those pertaining to the actual story woud be used.

2. Theres more than one way to do a comic, I had planned on doing it in the story (also called graphic novel) style of comic as apposed to the weekly strip style.
Old 01-16-2002, 08:36 PM   #149
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Gimli The Truth Revealed...

Ah, screw it, I'm having too much fun.

(The sky clouds over with large grey clouds. RE, FF, Sam, Brollum, & EW are trudging across muddy grounds far from the Shopping Mall. Brollum is dressed in a frilly pink raincoat and is pulling out his frilly pink umbrella.)

Brollum: It rainss sooon...yesss, soon...brollum!
EW: [stops to glance across the land] Where's Mordor?
Brollum: Mordor??!! What's wrongs with you?!?! We goingss to Miami! MIAMI!
FF: What are you talking about? Wayfarer said Hugo was lying about Miami!
Brollum: Hugo liar! He liieesss!!! LIES, LIES, LIES!!! Martha big bosss, yeesss, brollum, brollum!
Sam: Anyone mind translating that?
EW: He said Hugo lied! We really are going to Miami!

(Meanwhile, in Rivendell...)

Hugo: [hysterical fits of laughter where he falls flat out of his chair onto the floor and begins beating it with his fists] Stupid.... little..... hobbit!!! AHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Back in the Marshy-like land...)

Sam: Hey, Rogue Elf, where are you going?!
RE: There's something ahead!
FF: Get back here! You know what happened last time you wandered off!
EW: Rogue Elf, come back!
Brollum: Whatss she doinngss?!?!?! IDIOTSS!!!

(Without heeding warning from the others, Rogue Elf wanders out of their sight.)

EW: We must follow her!
Sam: Mr. Frodo, I'm tired of this! She keeps wandering off and getting us in trouble! LET HER FRIGGIN' GO!

(Suddenly rain begins pouring down all around them. Brollum shrieks and opens his frilly pink umbrella.)

EW: [standing in place soaking wet]
FF: [sighs dreamily]
Sam: [sighs dreamily]
EW: NO! I wouldn't let you or FrodoFriend run off alone and leave you! What makes you think I'd do that to her?
FF & Sam: [sigh even deeper] You're so dreamy when you do that...

(Meanwhile, far, far, away...)

Aldesign: Whither did they go? [cutting through bushes with his sword]
Jerseydevil: Hmm...aha! There's Frodo's spotless white feminine blouse!
Churl: Is that supposed to be a good sign?
Tesseract: Wow...I can't believe it's still spotless white...
Aldesign: It means they went this way! [points westward and begins running back the way they came]

(Tesseract, Churl, & Jerseydevil blink a few times before continuing on eastward.)

Tesseract: You know, I always thought Martha Stewart had some evil plan up her sleeve...
Churl: Well, lad, may that be a lesson to teach you never to trust old obsessive-compulsive-decorative women...
Jerseydevil: Do you think Aldesign will realize he's going the wrong way?
Tesseract: Ha...ha ha. HA, HA, HA.
Churl: Well, he started off smart...but ever since Hugo mentioned he would get to marry Liv Tyler he's been real messed up in the noddle--

(A blood-curling feminine scream is heard in the distance.)

Tesseract: [draws his bow] Ai! Ai! Did you hear that?!
Churl: [lifting his axe] I sure did, lad...
Jerseydevil: I bet it's Frodo! [snickers]
Tesseract: That was no Frodo...
Churl: [eyes Tesseract queerly...queerly, I said] And how would you know that? [backs up a step]
Tesseract: [takes no notice of Churl] I have keen hearing and eyesight! It's one of the ladies! Look, up ahead!

(They all look up ahead.)

Tesseract: It's Rogue Elf!!!
Churl: Bloody hell, I tell ya! CHARGE FORWARD MEN!

(Tesseract, Churl, & Jerseydevil run towards Rogue Elf...)

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-16-2002 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2002, 09:24 PM   #150
Gerbil
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Elf
In the words of Chris Rock the Gerbil, I say, "I have just been violated!"
Eh? Are you taking my name in vain?

As for the whole copyright issue, I'd say screw 'em.
Have you noticed how in one sentence they claim:

'Anything you write here is owned by the board people'

and yet in the next breath it's:

'Anything insulting here is written at the writer's risk (IE you indemnify the board hosters).'

Basically screw 'em - I think it's just the usual ploy to own it. I wouldn't expect it to:

A) stand up in court
B) be worth them persuing anyway.

If anyone has any probs with the legits of it all, PM it to me and I'll post it and take 'em to court.

It's all a load of rubbish done by legal people who have no idea how the web works.

So keep coming out with your drivel! And as for the comic, if it's good enough, host it on your site and simp[ly post links to it. Unless somehow they manage to patent hyperlinks and the alphabet, you'll be on safe ground!
Old 01-16-2002, 10:59 PM   #151
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

Uuuhhh....Alright then.

RG
Tesseract 12
and Churl

Yall dont have to send me pics but I need some written descriptions!

Clothing
eye color
Skin color
Hair color, type and style

EV-ER-Y-THING.

E-mail'em to me PM them to me, Whatever, just get'em in when ya get the chance kay?

Gerbil, I hope you're right about this... just in case...I'm only 15, I cant be sued right?

*goes back to her scribbling*
Old 01-16-2002, 11:01 PM   #152
Gerbil
Elf Lord

*LOL*

Don't worry about it Feraway.

My livelyhood is doing internet stuff, and part of that is realising how much of the legal side of it is utter rubbish.

Seriously, if you are worried (although there's no reason to be) then post it through me, I'll quite happily take on any big corporation who claims to own the words I type
Old 01-16-2002, 11:04 PM   #153
Gerbil
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Feraway Hawkbriar
Yall dont have to send me pics but I need some written descriptions!

Clothing
eye color
Skin color
Hair color, type and style

EV-ER-Y-THING.
And if you could also PM them to me together with a short description of the kind of guy you fancy that'd be great *cough*

Old 01-17-2002, 12:29 AM   #154
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
*TS,CH,and AL Run foward there is Rouge Elf standing with her finger pointing at a HUGE pile of clothes*
TS:What's wrong with you?
RE:It's a spee...it's a spi...its a spoo...it's...it's an ARACHNID.*faints*
CH:What's an ARACHNID?
ALon't you know anything dwarf?
TS:Hey watch it.
AL:It's a SPIDER an eight legged INSECT!
*EW,Sam,and FF run up panting thier hearts out.FF leans on EWs shoulder. Al looks at her drawing on the doodle pad*
AL:And um when did THIS all come about?
EW:When did WHAT?!*sees picture*Ummm. What should I save the Ring?
FF: *Dreamily*Yeah...I mean NO. Dont worry about it.
Sam:Ok so what's going on here?Are'nt you guys supposed to be helping the west in their traumatic experiences of war?
FF:Sam I didn't know you had such an elouquence to your speech.
Sam:*turning to Cockney*Why I jus' don' choose to use i' tha's all.
BR:*sees Al*AUUUGGGGGGHHH. Follisssh hobbbiiitttssss. IF we had known yesss precccioossss we would not have wassssted preciouasss shopping time on thier foolissssh chossesss of friendssesss.
Ok that's not as humourous as REs or FF. Oh and who ever had that funny I dea for Shelob. DO it!Quickly. Oh and let's leave out the Tower OK?We dont need that DO we?
Has anyone tried to ask an admin to use our story as a comic or anything on General meassages?
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 01-17-2002, 12:34 AM   #155
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

The admins are no longer of any concern. The comic is being made and thats that...yeah. *smudges blue and white pastel chalk onher face* THEY CAN TAKE YEER POSTS BUT THEY CANNA TAKE YEER COPYRIIIGHT!! !. The story and the charecters belong to you, the writers. And I am going to do my best to make a good comic of it. : )

Last edited by Feraway Hawkbriar : 01-17-2002 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:39 AM   #156
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

You tell 'em, Feraway!! You've got a vicious Gerbil and your beck and call and no one will dare oppose you!

Rogue -- Shelob is yours! But I really, REALLY want to write Mount Doom (I have an idea for Brollum's 'role to play').

Bropous -- I wasn't making any kind of slur on your sexuality or anything . . . the Ring of Popculture has corrupted Brollum's sense of fashion, that's all.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 01-17-2002, 07:43 AM   #157
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

YEESSSS!!! I gots Shelob! *squeals and hops around like Brollum* No one post anything! ANYTHING, I say. I can't write it 'till I get home from school this afternoon at 4 PM, and I'm leaving to go to school in about twenty minutes. Thank you

You got it, FrodoFriend, Mount Doom is all yours
Old 01-17-2002, 07:54 PM   #158
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Gimli Everyone Loves Dwarvish Ale

Part One: Dwarvish Ale

(Suddenly a downpour of rain falls onto the unsuspecting party. They all squeal and run inside the cave in front of them. Then Sam realizes they left the fainted Rogue Elf out in the rain.)

Sam: Uh oh...we left Rogue Elf out in the rain.

(Party mumbles and groans.)

Aldesign: Well...since I'm the valiant and brave Strider -- I shall go rescue Rogue Elf myself!

(Aldesign runs out three feet from the cave, lifts Rogue Elf, and runs back inside panting.)

Aldesign: Whew! That was intense...

(Everyone is silent except for Brollum, who is cursing and complaining. Suddenly he realizes where he is and shuts up. Giggling like a mad creature, Brollum runs away down one of the tunnels. Everyone watches him disappear.)

Churl: [shaking his head] Talk about a queer creature...
Tesseract: Hey...where's Jerseydevil?

(Everyone looks around. Apparently, Jerseydevil hasn't followed them.)

Aldesign Oh well. Let's sit down and make a fire. [props Rogue Elf against the side of the cave]
Churl: Who wants some Dwwaaaarrrvvviissshhh Ale?!?!

(Everyone raises they hands. Churl is about to pour them each some Dwarvish Ale, when he realizes something very important...)

Churl: Hold on a second...... [eyes them suspiciously] everyone has their own cup, right?

(Everyone nods and pulls out their own cups. Churl then pours the entire underage party some alcoholic Dwarvish Ale.)

Churl: Nothing like good strong Dwwaaaarrrvvviissshhh Ale to rouse the dead!

(After one hour everyone is obviously very drunk, it's still raining outside, and Rogue Elf is still unconscious. Then out of the opening comes Jerseydevil, clad in Elven clothes and carrying a brown carrying bag.)

Sam, FF, EW, Al, TS, & Churl: WWHHAAAASSSSSUUUPPPP???!!!!
Jerseydevil: Where in Valinor have you all been?! I've been searching for forever ever since Aldesign caught up with us and tripped me in a deep gorge! By the way, I'm still pissed off, but I've met some very nice Elves along the way who offered me food, new clothes, and a teaching of how to live as a better person. I'm a new man now and will no longer hurt others as long as I live! Oh, the joy and glory of the bright shining sun upon the morning dew!
Everyone: [stares with wide eyes at Jerseydevil]
Jerseydevil: [laughs softly] I know it's hard to comprehend, but even the evil man who tries to steal the Ring from Frodo can become good if given the chance. [smiles gently]
Everyone: [is still staring with wide eyes at Jerseydevil]

(Long awkward silence.)

Churl: HAHA! Have some Dwwaaaarrrvvviissshhh Ale, lad! Everyone loves Dwwwaaaarrrrrvvviiiisssshhh Ale!

(Everyone cheers loudly.)

Jerseydevil: [smiles and shakes his head] No thank you, Churl, I have clear refreshing water to soothe my soul.
Everyone: [stares blankly at Jerseydevil]
Jerseydevil: [thinks of something quick to say] Alright! Dwarvish Ale it is!
Tesseract: AI! AI! That's the spirit, friend!

(Jerseydevil pretends to drink as the others ramble on. Suddenly Aldesign stands up.)

Aldesign: I think it's time... [points at himself] ...for me... [points at Churl] ...Churl... [points at Tesseract] ...Tesseract... [points at Jerseydevil] ...and Jerseydevil... [points down a dark tunnel] ...to go... [waves his hand around] ...check around the cave for monsters....you four Hobbitsss stay here... [points at unconscious Rogue Elf] ...especially you. Now... [pointing at the ceiling] ...let's go!

(Aldesign, Churl, Tesseract, and Jerseydevil all gather their things and head down a dark tunnel. Sam & FrodoFriend slowly turn to Elijah with big grins on their faces. Elijah is totally stoned, gazing at the ceiling of the cave in amazement. He begins leaning backwards to get a better view, when suddenly he falls flat on the floor and lets out a squeal. He blinks a few times, but everything looks all bright white and fuzzy.)

Elijah: AHH!!! Everything looks all bright white and fuzzy!
Sam & Frodofriend: [staring in amazement] FRODO! Where are you?! FRODO?!

(Suddenly Elijah's seeing frilly pink oliphaunts.)

Elijah: AHH!!! I'm seeing frilly pink oliphaunts!

(Who's telling the story here? Me or you?)

Elijah: Sorry...

(Sam and FrodoFriend don't see Elijah anywhere, so stricken with panic, they begin screaming.)

Sam & FrodoFriend: EEEEEELLLIIIJJJJAAAHHHH!!!!!!

(I thought his name was Frodo...)

FrodoFriend: Hey, who's doing the screaming here? Us or you?

(Sor-ry.)

Elijah: [becomes suddenly visible] I'm right here for Eru's sake!
Sam & FrodoFriend: [see Elijah lying on his back and begin drooling]
Elijah: Why hasn't Rogue Elf woke up yet? It's been at least two hours since she friggin' fainted. Be realisitic here!

(Oh. Wow. I didn't know a drunken Hobbit could be so reasonable.)

Sam & FrodoFriend: And so beautiful.... [drool even more]
Elijah: [hops up and grabs a full cup of Dwarvish Ale] Hmm...Churl said it was so strong it could rouse the dead... [looks at Rogue Elf] ...worth a try. [splashes the Dwarvish Ale on Rogue Elf's face]

(Rogue Elf is still unconscious, but now has Dwarvish Ale splashed all over her face. From somewhere in the cave, Churl can be heard screaming, "BLOODY HOBBIT! I'LL HAVE HIS HEAD!" Everyone ignores this, though.)

Scratchy Vile Voice: Maybe itsss like that sleepingsss beauty thingss where thiss prince kissesss her to wakesss her up, brollum!
FrodoFriend, Sam, & Elijah: Yeah! Right! AH-HAHAHAHA!!!
Scratchy Vile Voice: OR SHE DIES!!! BROLLUM!!!
FrodoFriend, Sam, & Elijah: [go silent]
Scratchy Vile Voice: And Martha makesss her part of the POP SIDE!!!
FrodoFriend, Sam, & Elijah: [SCREAM!]
Elijah: Alright! Alright! I'll do it! Yeesh! [sighing and trudging over to Rogue Elf] Why am I blessed with such devilish good looks? [shakes his head]

(Sam & FrodoFriend watch in horror as Elijah kneels down beside Rogue Elf. Cue tension music. He sighs again and is beginning to lean forward when...)

Rogue Elf: [jumping up] AHHH!!! THERE'S A HUGE BIGASS SPIDER ABOUT TO EAT ME!!! AHHH!!! [runs straight into Sam and FrodoFriend]
Sam & FrodoFriend: [sigh with relief]

(Hissing noises are heard nearby. Everyone goes stiff.)

Elijah: Uhh...ow....please...

(Oh. Sorry. Everyone jumps up and runs into a corner and draw their fighting weapons: two pots for Sam, a dagger each for FrodoFriend and Rogue Elf, and Stringthing for Elijah.)

Sam: Come on, this is stupid! Everyone knows there isn't a huge bigass spider in this cave!

(The hissing draws nearer and a HUGE BIGASS SPIDER is revealed. Yipe.)

Sam: Oops.
Rogue Elf: Where's Aldesign, Tesseract, Churl, and Jerseydevil when you need them?!

(Meanwhile far, far off in the cave...)

Aldesign: Go fish.
Churl: [throws down his cards] Curse you, you Ranger trash!
Jerseydevil: HEY! My mother was a Ranger!

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-17-2002 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-17-2002, 07:55 PM   #159
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Part Two: The Phial of Galadriel

(Back in HUGE BIGASS SPIDER'S lair...)

FrodoFriend: Quick! Elijah! Do something!
Elijah: [is leaning forward and propping himself up with Stringthing] I'm... trying... need... hand--
Rogue Elf: [smacks Elijah upside the back of his head] What's wrong with you?! Does the phrase "PG-13" mean anything to you?!?!
Elijah: [wincing] I... meant... hand... as... in... posture... dammit--
Rogue Elf: Oh.
FrodoFriend: [smacks Rogue Elf upside the back of her head] What's wrong with you?!
Rogue Elf: [eyes beginning to mist] Why's everyone yelling at me?!?!
Sam: WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP AN--

(The HUGE BIGASS SPIDER picks up Sam and throws her across the room. Rogue Elf, FrodoFriend, and Elijah scream and begin running away. HUGE BIGAS--)

HUGE BIGASS SPIDER: Oh come on, my name is Shelob!

(Well, well, well...everyone's just in a picky mood today, aren't they? FINE. SHELOB, I repeat, SHELOB grabs FrodoFriend and Rogue Elf and throws them, too, across the room. Elijah stands crouching -- is that possible? -- in the corner, holding up Stringthing.)

Elijah: Back away, foul beast! BACK AWAY!
Shelob: Please! You Hobbits are so boring. Can't you think of some snazzy phrase, like "As if!" or "That's, like, so five minutes ago." Come on! Add some spark to it! Here, let's give it a try... I'm going to....... DRINK ALL YOU BLOOD AND EAT YOU!!!!
Elijah: That's, like, sooo five minutes ago...
Shelob: Oh, I love it! Let's try something else.... I'm going to....... RIP YOU TO SHREADS AND FEAST ON YOUR LIMBS!!!!
Elijah: As IF!!!
Shelob: I'M GOING WRAP YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS UP IN STICKY THREAD AND TORTURE YOU!!!!
Elijah: [snaps his fingers] I don't think so, girlfriend.

(Shelob leaps at Elijah, but he's quick to swing Stringthing and strike the enemy.)

Shelob: AHH!!! You broke my nail!
Elijah: Next is your FACE!

(Elijah gets ready to swing a second time, but Shelob snatches him out of fury and stabs him in the neck. A poison quickly flows through his blood stream, severely dries out his skin, and causes him to fall unconscious.)

Rogue Elf, FrodoFriend, & Sam: NOOOOO!!!!! [run up to Shelob and give her some fierce acu-puncture]

(Shelob drops Elijah and hisses as she scurries away quickly. Sam, FrodoFriend, and Rogue Elf all hover over his lifeless and dried-skin body.)

FrodoFriend: NOOOO!!! He can't be dead! [touches his arm] EEK!!! He's all rough and scratchy!
Sam: [touches Elijah's arm too] EEK!!! He is!

(Rogue Elf sees a glimmering phial in Elijah's pocket. Curious, she pulls it out. It's so pretty and lavender-smelling that she opens it up and the scent floods the cave.)

Sam: It's Galadriel's phial of body lotion!
FrodoFriend: HEY! It might help Elijah!
Rogue Elf: You're right! Here! Quick! Let's cover Elijah with it!

(Sam, FrodoFriend, and Rogue Elf eagerly rub the body lotion over as much of Elijah's skin as possible. Suddenly his skin is smooth and silkly and his eyes flutter open.)

Elijah: [looks down at his half-naked body] AHH!!! What happened?!
Rogue Elf: We used Galadriel's phial of body lotion to save you!
Sam: You should be thankful.
FrodoFriend: And maybe we deserve an award...? [hopeful gleam in her eyes]
Elijah: Uhh....umm....maybe we should be going....

(Meanwhile, a few minutes later in Rivendell...)

Hugo: OH DEAR ERU IN HEAVEN!!!!

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 01-17-2002 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-17-2002, 08:43 PM   #160
KGamgee
Elven Warrior

Hey!
I read the whole thing from the beginning. It took me a while to catch up, but it is totally hilarious!
~KGamgee~
Closed Thread