Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2004, 06:00 PM   #121
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

I smiled at the thought of Arwen keeping Aragorn safe, but I could believe it. Yet, when he asked what to do, I was stumped. I wanted to help the Shire, but I never thought about how to do it. I just warned people and had them make decisions. But I knew that I couldn't keep doing that, and needed to do something myself. "I don't know," I said, anyways, "You can go in the Shire, so maybe you can help warn them, and prepare them for what might happen, or something. I don't know. I never really thought of what the people I found might do, I just know I can't save the Shire on my own."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:52 PM   #122
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider hello

ic: I sat at the heavy wooden table and listened to every mumble or loud gesture of the drunk Breelanders that I could. My hearing, I knew, was not as accurate as that of ragorn but I tried the best I could . I took a sip from my mug of sider and could only hear loud singing and some tale telling from foriegn dwarves dressed to go.
Then raragorn lightly touched my shoulder and pointed out a small group of hobbits sitting beside a tall man with an ugly mustache and an evil grin. The hobbits ldid not look much better and seemed to be whispering to him and laughing to themselves. I could only catch alittle of what they said but knew that Aragorn would fill me in on the rest in our room.

"Those stupid hobbits they icked to be the leaders of the Shire are complete fools i tell ye. They can't even keep a wolf out and are still worried about little foxes eating their birds. It would be easy to take them over. But for our service you will need..."

At that moment a man started to dance on the table swinging a mug about causing his beer to spill all over the place. I was angry that I ghad missed that last bit of information but saw that ragorn was beckoning me to come back to the room with him and understood that he had caught what the hobbit had said.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:35 PM   #123
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

"We think that some evil men are coming from the North to attack the Shire. We don't have enough people to hold them off or turn them back or, if the worst happens, we have to kill them. I don't want to kill anyone, no matter how evil they are. We were thinking that maybe you could help us with that?"

ooc: It's been a while. Correct me if I messed up.
-Two Towers extended DVD

I'm wearing black for Black.

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
sirigorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 11:28 AM   #124
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Once in our room I sat down on the bed and started to stroke my dogs head as Aragorn paced silently.
"So what do you make of them?" I asked him.
"We don't know how many are in their league to know how many men we are dealing with." He replied still pacing.

"I think we should have followed them to see if we could pin -point where they live so we can see if they have any meetings with anyone else."

"Pin-point?" he questioned.

"To locate or find out where he lives." I answered.

He then turned his gaze to the window and signaled for me to come look. I followed his gaze and found that two men where lurking in the darkness and talking silently to each other. They entered the barn to get their horses or to find a more private space, I guessed to myself.
"We will follow." Aragorn said as he set off towards the door. I followed silently and motioned for the dog to stay where he was.

We followed the two men and krept into the barn. we hid behind a large horse that was tied out of its stable for the stables were full tonight. The two men talked rapidly then unhitching their horses they passed us and set off through the open barn door. We waited until there was a fair distance between us and the men then proceeded to follow.
We where led through the dark streets now empty of the day time dwellers and followed through the narrow cobble roads to a small section of the village where apartment looking houses stood side by side. The houses were tall and haunting in the night shadows. The men entered one of the houses that seemed to be hiden well within the shadows and lit a candle within.

Aragorn left a mark beside the house. A small elvish leaf made of silver and green coloured metal. He placed it on one of the street torches and we left to sleep for the night.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:58 PM   #125
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren nodded. "Of course, how many do you think you might need? I can give you a legion of 100!"
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 09:15 PM   #126
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"A hundred!! That's more than I expected. But what can we do? We've never learned to wield a sword or shoot a bow and arrow. Those aren't very common talents at home." I smiled nervously.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 05-15-2004, 11:32 AM   #127
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the soft pillow.
"What a long day", I muttered to myself.
Aragorn stayed up and watched the sat in front of the window silently gazing the the starts and the night dwellers of Bree.

"So when do you think the others wil be coming back?" I asked.

"Soon." He answered.

"Tommorow we will go back to that house and see who lives there. Its safer to go during the day so we don't appear like spies and can get more information." He continued.

"Okay. Good night." I fell asleep.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:47 AM   #128
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"Well", Fimbren smiled, "You won't have to, that is what my soldiers are for."
Old 05-18-2004, 11:18 AM   #129
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"But what will I do? I don't want to just tag along like a piece of luggage." I thought of Merry calling himself a "bag" in RotK.

Old 05-20-2004, 11:49 AM   #130
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"I will train you in the art of the sword on our way" Fimbren smiled.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:27 PM   #131
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

I smiled. "Thanks. That sounds good." I thought for a minute, then added "When are we going?"

Old 05-20-2004, 09:26 PM   #132
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

I smiled, after a while of being silent. "That would be great!! Thank you sooo much for all your help!!"
-Two Towers extended DVD

Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!~Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
Old 06-07-2004, 09:57 AM   #133
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren was impressed with her enthusiasm. "We shall leave at first light. I fear I can lead you only to Rivendell, then I shal return, but my men shall go with you."

OOC: feel free to writ for Fimbren guys.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:39 PM   #134
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

"That would be fine," I said. "I don't think that you would need to come with us."

OOC: I would, but I wan't think of anything he'd say.
-Two Towers extended DVD

Old 06-08-2004, 09:31 PM   #135
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I would post for you, but I can't always think of what you'd say, and I don't want to make the important decisions for you. I wouldn't bug you so much otherwise, and I am sorry about that. I really should do something about my impatience.

IC: I smiled. "Whatever you think is best sounds good, as long as we can help the Shire."
We finally finished the conversation, and I settled down to sleep, dreading getting up early, though I had done it a lot recently. I HATE mornings.

Old 06-15-2004, 08:04 PM   #136
sirigorn
Elven Warrior

The next morning, I woke up before dawn when with someone shaking my shoulder. I looked up sleepily into the elf's eyes. He told me that we should get up, as we were leaving soon. I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and I saw Keita doing the same.
-Two Towers extended DVD