Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2002, 11:31 PM   #81
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

AHEM, Mind reading does not work on Shapeshifters.

IC:

"Young am I?" she asked giggling, "I am one of the oldest of my kind...not wisest of course not, but oldest." She tilted her head to her side, her long braid sliding off her back.

"And What questions would you have, YOUNG one?"

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 11:36 PM   #82
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

*with a smile on my face* "oldest of your kind maybe, but thou art not older than me. for I came to Middle earth with Galadriel from the lonely isle, long ago. What question would I have? only one. how is it that you are so annoying, insulting, and very dumb at the same time? I have met many like you, but none that are as stupid as you."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 11:49 PM   #83
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi laughed at this. "Is that so?" She wiped a tear streaming down her cheek.

She sobered, "How is it that you are the one insulting me and yet I am rude? How is it that you would speak HIGHLY of Galadrial!"She spat, for in this land Galadrial had been a tyrant in the early years, she had passed many laws in which people of all kinds would be beheaded for trivial things.

"How is it, that you would insult me when there are fifty armed shifters staring at you right now, armed...you could say...to the teeth?"

!!!

ILOVEDRAMA

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-28-2002 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:53 PM   #84
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

at this I laughed out loud. "in my land you would be killed, for saying that about Galadriel. I would say anything that I want with 50 armed shifters around me."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-28-2002 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-29-2002, 12:08 AM   #85
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi laughed with the newcomer. But for very different reasons, without her even hearing 7 shifters ahd come out of form and snuck behind her, 2 grabbed her companion, and 2 grabbed her, the others scavanged there goods.

Indilia felt a little sorry for the woman, for her face was white with shock, how could she have known I wasn't bluffing? She thought.

"Now, listen to me, do not fight, my fellows...are not as civil as I. If you move they will kill you. And some of my comrades have a taste for flesh. I do not. Anyhow, I must ask you some questions, but I will bind you." She smiled at the hope in her eyes, "No dear, not in any bind you could get out of. Magical." She laughed at the look of dismay she got in return. "Now, who sent you here? You understand, we must protect our stronghold, or lively hood our children, so speak, or never say another word."

A silence ensued, but then, as if seeing the logicalness of the situation (My own words, yes.) she began to speak, in a much more civil tone...

Old 11-29-2002, 12:12 AM   #86
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"What would you have me tell yo--" with that I was cut short. it had begun. the two months were up. my eyes turned blue and my face deathly white. I could not move, and yet if no one touched my hand soon I would be dead. I screamed, for my eyes had started turning to a black. once my eyes were all the way night black, I would die.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-29-2002 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-29-2002, 12:21 AM   #87
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi thought it was a splendid joke, a ploy to get off the hook, but once the girl screamed, it chilled Indi's very heart. she hit the ground wtih her knees hard. her mind racing, What was wrong?

She slapped her hard on the face to try to wake her, it didn't work. She then took her pulse, accidently brushing her hand, and the girl began to color, she gasped for breath like Indi imagined a fish would gasp for water on dry land... Of course the girl could not move still for the full bind was on her, but Indi had no intention of taking it off.

Old 11-29-2002, 12:24 AM   #88
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

the person's hand barely touched mine, but it was not enough. if she did not touch it again within a very short period of time, it would be too late.
Old 11-29-2002, 12:36 AM   #89
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

////// I shall indulge you child...

Indi realize, as the girl came to alittle but went back into that state, the trick was with the hand, Indilia aligned her palm with the girls...who came to.

Old 11-29-2002, 12:40 AM   #90
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

She touched the palm of my hand and I came to. I jumped up, My staff in my hand, and the bonds silthered away like snakes. a great light was about me and my face and eyes came back to normal. the light faded and I knelt next to Indilia. she was shivering, and I said a few words in quenya and she came back to normal.
Old 11-29-2002, 12:43 AM   #91
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

No the binds are magical, you cannot come out of them, unless I make you some out of them...

Old 11-29-2002, 12:44 AM   #92
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

you were almost unconsious; therefore, you had no power. please let my post be and get on with the story.
Old 11-29-2002, 12:48 AM   #93
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

technicalities cheri!

IC: Indilia looked at the women she smiled and laughed, "You tricked me."

The women sat down, and said she was willing to cooperate. I was thankful for this. I began asking my questions.

"Who are you? Where are you from? Who sent you? and Why are you here?" She asked pronouncing each word with great percission in Quenya. "Also, what is your name?" she added slowly.

She gazed over at her friends who were dining on some form of bread or another out of the newcomers bag. Indi could smell it.

Old 11-29-2002, 12:52 AM   #94
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"I did not trick you. but now I thank you. for if you had not done that I would not be here now. I took your energy, that is why you were shivering. I am a elf, I am from everywhere. no one sent me anywhere. I am not yet sure why I am here. My name I will keep to my self."
Old 11-29-2002, 01:00 AM   #95
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"Is that so?" She sneered, dodging answers was the way of the Easterners. (Bad people by the way) "Then I must ask you to turn from your path now, go the opposite direction, for my people are not safe with the Eastern folk." She looked at the expectant "elf" "We are done here!" She nodded to her fellows who finished ramsacking their things, and morphed into wolf form, Indi chose something more frightening, a panther. A low growly-purr in her throat, she turned (tail twitching) and walked off, praying the girl wouldn't wise -up.

Old 11-29-2002, 01:03 AM   #96
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

The person left and I was alone. I turned myself invisible, and followed the shifters; I was not going to let them away without answering some of my questions.
Old 11-29-2002, 01:10 AM   #97
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indilia were perfectly aware of there guest, no matter if they didn't see her they smelled and heard her. No matter how stealthy. Indi pressed her ears flat against her skull, a much meaner growl deep in her throat. Her head stooping down to the ground. She followed the others to there camp.

Fires were lit, and grubby looking men women and deathly skinny children stood around them. On the companys way back they grabbed a few bloody sacks with deer meat in which they would cook, and strive to feed over 500 people.

As they aproached the children ran to greet them, from general happiness to see them back safely, as I said before, there kind was not accepted widely in this new ME.

Indi tranformed back into herself, a young possibly 10 year old child walked up to her shyly. "Lamba, brother, are you feeling better?" she asked quietly, momentarily forgetting their tag along, the child nodded, and as the firelight flicked over his face, all could tell he was deathly ill.

!!~~!!

I'll have to go soon. Reply quick.

Old 11-29-2002, 01:16 AM   #98
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: you cannot smell me.

ic: I came upon a camp with fires everywhere. I looked at the people and I suddenly felt great sympathy for them. I brought out my staff and there was a flash of light. next to me there was a large pile of food. I became visible and stood in the trees out of sight.

ooc: I got to go! see you tomorrow!
Old 11-29-2002, 01:20 AM   #99
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

As the people came running forward I yelled, "Stop! You do not know who that food is from, nor if they are trying to poison us. you must remember where we are. We are no longer in the noble times!" she pleaded, she glared at the forest around them, willing to hurt the one who would make her people suffer so.

!!~~

I have such a way of turning things around. I'm playing Martyr. Ms. Is playing Saint. And I turn around an play martyr again. It is wonderful.

Old 11-29-2002, 12:25 PM   #100
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Naughty, Naughty Aeryn.

ic: I called for Namarie and she came running. I leaped upon her, not caring if anyone saw me. I sped Namarie to a run towards Alasse. <Alasse!> I mind messaged to anyone that was around, <we must go, and quicky!> I heard hoof beats coming my way, unsure of whose they were.