Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-08-2002, 04:01 AM   #81
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: sorry i had to leave i got kicked off the computer also!

After a few tales around the fire the team all retired to their sleeping bags.

goblin: '' COME ON LADS!!!!!!''

goblins: ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!''

zavron: '' everybody up!!!''

zavron jumped out of the tent like lightning and brandished his sword in front of all the goblins''

'flash' five goblins lay deaD ON THE ground an arrow was shot from one of the nearest tent and another two were dead on the ground los' and fimbren were up and ready with their bows.

ooc: gotta go will finish this later!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:50 AM   #82
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Sorry I've been really busy. Thanks Ms. Undomial for contacting me!!

IC I had been watching everything with a critical eye. But I could not organize my thoughts. The goblins came and we were all fighting for our lives!! (not really but o well) I jumped up, and made sure that Quelle was ok before shooting left and right. Draw aim fire draw aim fire. Over and Over again I shot. I then saw that Fimbren was shooting as well. He was pretty good, but then I concentrated on the battle. I had killed many goblins. But what were they doing here?

Zavron CHARGE!!!!!!

Astarien Where are they coming from?

Zavron Save it for the battle!!!!

We charged
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 01:12 PM   #83
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren: Let me tell a tale, a tale of bravery, friendship and love.
This is the tale of Finrod Felagund, brother of Galadriel and King of Nargothrond.

*Fimbren then sang the part of the lay of Leithian concerning Felagund. As he came t the end there was not a dry eye, including his own*

"From Sirion’s Isle they passed away,
But on the hill alone there lay
A green grave, and a stone was set,
And there there lie the white bones yet
Of Finrod fair, Finarfin’s son
Unless that land be changed and gone,
Or foundered in unfathomed seas
While Finrod walks beneath the trees
In Eldamar and comes no more
To the grey world of tears and war"
*Fimbren finished.*

*Then he bowed his head and sat silent.*

That was when the orcs attacked.

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 11-08-2002 at 01:13 PM.
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 01:20 PM   #84
zavron

ooc: yeah!!! astarian can join us finally we can really get on with it!!!!!!!!!!!

soon malpan jumped out and there was a large explosion and a smell like gunpowder!!! from behind there came a snarl naa t'el raa jumped at the throat of one of the goblins whilst this was going on, the goblins were continuously under a shower of arrows from fimbren and now astarian was out wielding two small blades and cutting the throats of all the goblins.

flash zavrons magical blade beamed as it killed the chief of the goblin raiders.

goblins: ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' ''Run for it!!!''

the goblins, the ones that were left, now dashed into the forest screaming'

zavron '' hmmm.....i fear that won't be the last battle we have to face, I think we should move from here, theres a village just down the road and ive heard theres an inn but i've heard that it isn't a safe place to be''

naa t'el raa: '' it's better than being out here i can still smell goblin''

zavron: '' agreed anywhere's better than being here right now, everybody pack as quickly as possible''

it took five minutes to pack everything, soon they were ready to leave it was still only 1 O'Clock.

naa t'el raa pricked up his ears.

naa t'el raa: ''I can here the goblins there coming back!!''

losi': '' quick lets go!!''

soon they were off no sooner had losi' ( who was at the end of the group ) spurred her horse, when the goblins jumped back out.

they stopped outside a grubby looking tavern

fimbren: '' ' the smelly ogre Inn' not a very good name well its better than sleeping in the mud'' he said as he moved his foot which was slowly sinking into the ground a loud squelch sounde as he lifted his foot up.

fimbren: '' Oh well....''

at that they entered the tavern.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-08-2002, 03:09 PM   #85
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: well it looks like I have missed the orc/goblin battle! oh well.

ic: as we entered the tavern we saw that the inn was no better than its name. the floor looked like it had not been scrubed in weeks and the table was no better.

Losillewen: "this looks like Morodor."

Fimbren: "or one of it works. "

I went up to the inn keeper and said: " Hello Sir. My name is Losillewen and these are my companions. we are looking for rooms. could you lend us some?"

Inn Keeper: "Hello Ma'm. my name is Bregodalagos. Brego for short. Sure I could lend you and you friends some rooms."

Losillewen: " Thank you. but they are not my friends. they are my companions."

Brego: "yes Ma'm. hope you enjoy your stay here."

Losillewen: *to the company* "c'mon lets go. we can go get changed and meet down here for something to eat. "

They went up to there rooms and changed. she changed into a very becoming dress with White with blue flowers. when Losillewen came down to the common room she saw that all the other company members were already changed and all ready to eat. as she came out into the open she noticed that the company was staring at her. she walked to the table they were sitting at and sat down.

Fimbren: "My you are looking Very well tonight."

Losillewen: "thank you Fimbren. now lets have something to eat and then figure out how long we will be staying here."

ooc: I will let someone else go from here.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-08-2002 at 03:12 PM.
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:22 PM   #86
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren stood.
"I have something to say. I believe that, we cannot continue on this way. We hgave too few companions and, Zavron, even you culd not defeat an entire army of orcs. We need more companions and I have an idea of who. I know someone named Elrin. He lives near here and would be willing to come along."
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:37 PM   #87
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Finrod- are you going to play the character or are you going to get someone else?

ic: Losillewen: "How do you know this person will help us?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-08-2002, 03:58 PM   #88
zavron

they were sat around the table intheir evening clothes and fimbren started talking about a friend nearby.

zavron: '' that would be helpful, I have been contemplating on how few we are. The blue stone is also on my mind I have recieved word that we are no longer the only ones seeking the stone. I do not know why they want the stone and who has sent them here but i have heard that they are no less than a day away from us so far they have not shown any agressiveness but I have glanced them and have felt there prescence. They are as they follows.''

ooc: here are the bad guys iv'e been wondering about this for a while.

Name:sniikert
description: basic snivelling sharp eyed slimy greasy sneak a strange creature from mordor.
weapon: hypnotic eyes.(they dont work on zavron)

Name: zark
description: tall, mysterious. never see face till end.
weapon: everything that zavron has but evil. there is a big plan for this carachter.

Name: (any one may fill this one , this is the boss of the bad guys)

I still need people to play them. So if anyone who allready isn't a member of the team can join as on of the carachters but contact me first please.

we still need someone to play the labirinth creature aswell.

Name: none
description: pure shadow can take whatever form it wants
he is the evil creature who lives in the labirinth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 11-08-2002 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 04:26 PM   #89
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: the "hypnotic eyes" don't work on me either. hum.... I might be able to get a few people to be the bad guys.... if that is ok with you.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-08-2002 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:43 PM   #90
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I shifted nervously. I did not like being near so many humans. One thing that always makes me nervous is a group of humans. That and-well something else. I excused myself to go for a walk. While outside I meet up with some friends and talked with them. We walked for awhile and they agreed to sighlently follow incase thier assistance was needed. We walked for a little longer before I could get up the nerve to go back into the crowd.

ooc: Yes the friends are wargs. And no one will be able to really notice them except maybe a glimps once in a while.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-08-2002 at 07:45 PM.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 07:53 PM   #91
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Naa t'el raa left us to go for a walk, but right after he left I looked out the window and thought I saw him with two other friends. "could they possibly be wargs?" I thought. I was thinging about saying something to the company but then I decided against it. "Why should I help them out? after all I was forced to come on this quest." I must have been thinking out loud because at that moment Fimbren nudged me and then looked at me strangely."Oh well. at least nobody else heard." I thought.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:01 PM   #92
Fred Baggins

When I came back in I noticed Los looking strangly at me. I wondered if she had seen me with my friends and gotten the wrong idea. Probably, no one thinks that wargs can be good anymore. I lay down under the table and listened to the above conversation.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 08:13 PM   #93
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Naa t'el raa came back soon and I must have looked at him very strangely because he looked at me and then pretended not to notice me. "very strange" I thought. After we finished the conversation we all went up to our rooms and sleped. the next morning I went down to the stables and looked Namarie over. she was acting very strangely, I wondered what could be ailing her so I went over the actions of the previous day. then it came to me. Namarie and Hontre were playing around the day before and both of them were old enough to mate. "Well girl, you have really gotten your self into a mess this time!" i said. then Naa t'el raa came into the stables and I looked at him.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-08-2002 at 08:14 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:20 PM   #94
Fred Baggins

ooc: Naa tel'raa. your putting the ' in the wrong place.

ic:I slept out side, as i could never be comfortable sleeping inside. I heard the goblins lurking outside the city all night, but knew we where safe. In the morning I wandered in to the stables and saw Los. "Good morning, m'am. Beautiful isn't it?" It really wasn't, the sky was overcast and it had started to rain slightly.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 08:27 PM   #95
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: "not really. looks like rain." I went over Namarie with a brush and pretended not to notice that Naa tel'raa was there. "Lovely horse isn't she?" i asked, trying to make some sort of conversation.

NTR(Naa tel'raa is kinda long to write. may I use NTR?): " Yes she is a lovely horse, but she has been acting strange lately."

Losillewen: "Yes indeed she has. I think she and Hontre have mated. if so, The baby will be one beautiful foal! with such parents, I would not be suprised if he could out run Shadowfax!"
Old 11-08-2002, 08:31 PM   #96
Fred Baggins

*I laughed* wonderful parents I'm sure, but even I cannot outrun Shadowfax. You-you saw me last night didn't you.((NTR is ok))
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-08-2002, 08:36 PM   #97
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: "I don't think i saw you last night. #you know what I saw. of corse I saw you. you should be more careful where you are when you talk to other wargs. some people think that the whole race is evil#"
Old 11-08-2002, 08:42 PM   #98
Fred Baggins

#perhaps they are evil, I never said they weren't.#

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-08-2002 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 08:56 PM   #99
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: do you mean the your friends or the whole race?
Old 11-08-2002, 09:03 PM   #100
Fred Baggins

ooc: my friends. be back in about an hour!
()_))_Crayola_))_>