Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-08-2004, 01:33 AM   #81
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Tel grabbed his pack, which felt suspiciously lighter, and mounted his horse, Rokko. People tended to laugh when he introduced Rokko, but he thought that it was a good name for a horse.

Tel and Elboron waited near the gate for everyone else. "So, what do you think our chances of survival are?" Tel asked.

"Between the evil Dark Lord, nasty things that live in Mirkwood, and the fact that S'abella is coming: zero."

"Well then, shall we?"

We shall!"

And with that the Daft Duo headed for Mirkwood. After a few miles they realized that they had left everyone behind, and didn't know the way to Mirkwood. And even more importantly, Bennt had been inexplicibly removed from Elboron's pack.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 03:27 PM   #82
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

ooc: er, what about the leaving of tomorrow morning? If the time in middle earth goes anything like the time with us, it doesn't take a night to tickle Tel or to pack horses... Right?
Old 03-08-2004, 09:03 PM   #83
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: Good point...

ic: Elboron put Bennt back in his pack, after giving the one who took it away a nasty glare. "Uh...aren't we leaving tommorow Tel...that could be why no one else came with us..."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:05 PM   #84
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
Irassur shook her head. This was far to jovial for her taste. Ofter all, she'd been alive longer than anyone else here, save Gandalf, of course, but he was leaving these little ones in her charge. The Sea Elf was the worst. But then again, they'd most likely die on the quest anyhow, so she didn't have to worry. She followed this train of thought for a while and then realized that it was her job to prevent that from happening. She sighed loudly and made her way to a quiet spot where she could think. She'd come back before they left.

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 09:12 PM   #85
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
Morthul had smiled when Sordarhm told him of the Ring of Galadriel. It would be difficult to retrieve the ring from Irassur, who was the most difficult of the Istari. It was only she that he had not yet been able to persuade or fool. Even Gandalf had doubts that his intentions were evil. But Irassur knew. Sordarhm worried day and night about this, realizing that she could not be fooled. Only once had a man taken her by surprise, and Sordarhm was quite sure that she would not allow this to occur again. There was only one way that he could get to her. Only one. And it would most likely mean his own death when it was all over.

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 10:00 PM   #86
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"So! I finally catch up with you idiots. We don't leave till tomorrow, and, to top it all off, you are going the wrong way. Come on, daft duo. Climb on." I said, shifting into a dragon. They climbed on, and I brought them back. "Now, stay here in the valley of Imladris until I say so. Capeesh?"
"Capeesh."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 08:50 PM   #87
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Capeesh!" Elboron said nodding cheerfully. He stood smiling and then leaned towards Tel, "What does Capeesh mean?" he whispered.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 03-10-2004, 11:23 PM   #88
Legoles

"Sorry, if you don't know what it means. It means... Ya got it? and when used as a repy it means.. yeah, okay. Now be good[as you can]." I said, hoping ferverntly that their idea of capeesh didn't mean running around wildly and pulling tricks on people, and/or following me. So I set off at a brisk run, then found a good spot to relax and watch the calamity about to unfold.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-13-2004, 04:54 PM   #89
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Hey! MY orange rowboat Leggy! Hee hee hee, jk! Loverly little things, aren't they?

ic: Tel wandered around Imladris, very bored. Whenever he saw the opportunity to have some fun, he remembered S'abella's tickle attack. It seemed very unfair to exploit a weakness like that.

Tel went back to him room and found some paper and a quill. He suddenly got a great idea: he would keep a journal. He sat down at the little desk and wrote:

Day 1, Imaldris.

Today I was almost killed by S'abella, the evil shape-shifter. Elboron the scarper ran and hid while I was gasping for help. Drat you. If you weren't Bennt's keeper, I'd hurt you. Be grateful that you are the guardian of the mighty rubber chicken. We leave tomorrow. I'm bored. I wonder where Lord Elrond is? I haven't seen him since we talked to him once we got here. I guess he's busy, being an Elven Lord and all. When do we leave?

Tel

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 03-14-2004, 09:14 PM   #90
Legoles

Yes, loverly
I'm just going to say its tomorrow in the RPG okay?
A diary... scary

IC: Tel, time to go you evil little elf." I called as I passed his door. "Elboron, time to go." I called out as I passed his door, "and remember you shall suffer the same fate as Tel if you fail to obey the guidelines."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-23-2004, 10:01 PM   #91
Gulio, Strength of Many

Tel didn't answer when the evil S'abella announced that it was time to go. He grabbed his things and headed out.

ooc: .........and that's all I got to say about that

Old 03-24-2004, 04:25 PM   #92
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elboron quickly put away what he was doing as he grabbed his things. "Guidelines? But that is exactly what they are!" he told S'abella jokingly as he exited his room.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-28-2004, 03:49 PM   #93
Legoles

Sabella whapped Elboron on the head and shifted into a horse. The party left for the mist mountains

OOC: and that's all I have to say

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-30-2004, 09:40 PM   #94
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: On the road again!

ic: Tel rode next to Elboron, keeping as far away from S'abella as possible. He noticed his friend toying with something. "What's that?" he asked.

Old 03-30-2004, 10:02 PM   #95
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elboron looked up, "Hmm? Oh nothing." he said innocently, "Just..a few mushrooms. Thats all." Tel raised an eyebrow, "And since when have you started to like mushrooms?"
Elboron smiled, "Just recently actually....and besides, these are special mushrooms."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-31-2004, 12:09 AM   #96
Gulio, Strength of Many

Suddenly, Tel realized what a treasure his friend held in his hands. "Oh, I see. Well, what do you plan on doing with these special mushrooms?"

Old 03-31-2004, 01:26 AM   #97
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Oh, I'm not sure. You never know when they might come in handy." He said with a smile he only used when planning mischief, "Just don't tell..."he nodded his head at S'abella's direction. They were far away enough so she couldn't hear them, and for that, Elboron was thankful.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 04-02-2004, 10:43 PM   #98
Legoles

"Hmm, so you're planning something?" I said popping up behind them. "You know what the torture for that is..." <I just love this time-stream gift.> "Come on. The mountains are right there."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 04-04-2004, 02:18 AM   #99
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Who, us?" Tel said innocently.

"Yes, you," S'abella replied evenly. "I'm just giving you a fair warning."

"You? Fair? This is new," said Tel, grinning.

"Why you little imp! I oughta . . ."

"You'll never take me alive!" Tel shouted and urged Rokko into a gallop towards the mountains.

ooc: Sorry 'bout the godmod, but this thing isn't moving!

Old 04-04-2004, 05:33 PM   #100
Legoles

PEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ic: The mountains loomed up against the horizion, creating a snaking trail of brown-black against blue. The path we followed, unbeknowest to us, was the same Bilbo and the company had traveled. The road wound around the mountains and we folloed it as best we could, sometimes having to move to one side because of rocks and other assorted mic. items. We found a large packadge of cram, which we found to be good. We settled down in a cave to eat[same goblin one yes.]

OOC:That's all I have to say

PADFOOT LIVES!