Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2003, 06:19 PM   #81
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: It seems every body is going their own way now!

*the fighting had increased ten fold in their area when Meeko went to join Aragorn, Seth was still tending to Aralyn and fending off orcs and Uruks as she got to her feet*

Aralyn: Come! we had better stick together, lets follow him!

Seth: Fine, but are you well enough to do so? *Cuts uruk in half*

Aralyn:* Gets up and to prove herself she skewerd an orc* if you can fight like this with previous injuries and an empty stomach, I can survive with a small scratch!

Seth:*smiles in spite of the situation* Thank god! Lets go!

*they make there way over to Meeko and Aragorn in time to see Meeko get stabed and fall to the ground*

Seth&Aralyn: Meeko! *they both run to him and stand over him* how bad is it?

Seth:*examining him* Its not too bad, just hit a nerve! gotta put pressure on it!

*Aralyn does just that and Seth realizes something and grabs Aragorns shoulder.*

Seth: The squad I was in will head through the breach! Its a small elite group! they are fast and acurate! they will take out your archers! Beware!

*Aragorn nodds and heads off to warn the archers to aim at the attacking squad of easterlings, which is as small as Seth said*

Aralyn:*looking at the decimated Easterling troops* So much for them! *she stops and looks at Seth appologeticly*

Seth: its alright, they were the real evil ones. They join the Dark lord on their own, the ones that didnt will put down their weapons and surrender! Mark my words!

Meeko: Well, thats good! Kill the bad and leave the good! *gets shakily to his feet* I think i can fight again. how did you know it hit a nerve?

Seth: By how you fell. *Cant finish the rest as a wave of orcs hit* Damn! Here we go again!

*all of them go right down to meet the wave head on and help the thinly stretched defenders*
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 07:00 PM   #82
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
"Perrin" *He answered, tearing off a bit of his cloak, and quickly wrapping it around his arm, and continuing on.

"Mistress Valien, do you know where my mother is?" I asked the woman as soon as I was near enough. I watched her, as she hung her head. "I'm afraid you won't be seeing her anymore Frieda, hon. She's gone away."
'You mean...she's dead." The woman solonly nodded her head.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 07:13 PM   #83
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Orc by orc my quiver got smaller untill at last I was out. The rain poured as all were drenched in blood, sweat, tears, and the rain it's self. I stood only soaked up to my heels with blood, not wet from the ain, and tring to keep myself together. Finally out of anguish, I threw my bow, choaking at least three orcs to death. I raised my sword, and stood for a molment, letting an orc slash my shoulder, and rip my dress.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 10:55 PM   #84
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
ic:
*Deore and Perrin fight alongside each other in silence for a long while*

Deore: Perrin? Where is your sister at?

Perrin: She is in the caves with the women and other children. But I have to fight. *the last is said determindly*

Deore: You know- *He is cut off by a shout and before h knows what is happening an orc has him down*

Perrin: Deore! *he charges in to help but is knocked aside*

Deore: Go on! *Deore staggers to his feet and manages to slice the orc up but fails to see the death blow from behind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aralyn, Seth and Meeko are heading that way

Aralyn: *teasing* You know Seth if our men had half your fight we might-*She is interupted by Perrin's cry*

Seth: Isn't that Perrin?

Aralyn: Oh god He said Deore! *She rushes past a group of Uruks and fights her way to Deore* Deore! Please.

Seth: It . . doesn't look good

Aralyn: *palely* What happened Perrin?

ooc2: Sorry this took kind of a wierd turn. i (obviously) Decided to have Deore die. After this when you post make sure Aralyn does not talk or laugh much, cause well her brother died.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 11:33 PM   #85
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Great, now every body is dieing off too! can it have been an Easterling that killed him?

*Seth and Meko stood by Aralyn as she held her dead brother, powerless to do anything but hack orcs to express their rage. Seth finally finds his voice*

Seth:*bending down and putting his hand on her shoulder* come on Aralyn, we must move on. It will be our deaths if we dont!

*Aralyn, said nothing but mutely rose to her feet with a look that said she didnt care what happened to her, Seth scoops up the body and signals Meko to grab Perrin and lead Aralyn to a place where there was little fighting*

Aralyn:*voice quivering* what happened Perrin?

Perrin:*blank* An easterling....came from behind....Deore never saw...I tried to help....knocked away......dead......

*at the mention of "Easterling" Seth felt a hot rage build up inside and it was fueld by the sorrow on Aralyn's face*

Seth: NOO! they were all killed!

Meko:*snapping, but regreting he did so* Appreantly not! you're still here!

Seth:*fuming*Fine! then I'll kill every last one alive my self! YAAAA HA! EULALIAAAAAAA!!!!

*he plunges back into the fray and finds the tiny band of the dark lord's easterlings that had escaped the archers, the rage climbs ten fold and he charges into the midst of them swiping every which way, heedless of the blows that were raining on him. Not even bothering to block. at last every one of them is no more and Seth's stamina is also no more, he collapses too the ground where he is found by Aralyn and Meko*

OOC2: I am not dead only passed out cause of exhaustion and blood loss.
Old 04-21-2003, 04:55 PM   #86
Aralyn
FloraAzul

I'll edit my post for you sane. Make it an easterling. That puts a good twist and I had planned to kill him off anyhow. At least IM not dead.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-21-2003, 07:36 PM   #87
Aralyn
FloraAzul

ic:
Aralyn: Seth! *leans over him* Meeko! Hold them back while I see if Seth is alright. *quieter* C'mon Seth. It wouldn't be very grateful of you to die.

Seth: Uhh. What? *snaps* Are they dead? I have to-*starts to get up

Aralyn *firmly* No you don't and I see no more Easterlings close by. You need to rest. Drink this. *hands him water*

*They sit for a few minutes till Seth pulls himself up*

Seth *akwardly* Aralyn-

Aralyn: *Fake bright* Well it seems my patient is all better. There now we're even. You helped me and I helped you. Are you up to fighting again? Meeko seems a bit overwhelmed.

ooc: Now someone else . . .
Lubyla I would have written you in but I lost sight of Starletta. Where are you at?

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-21-2003, 10:28 PM   #88
Fred Baggins

*Perrin dove into the crowd of eastern men, stricking left and right, no longer rembering his vow never to kill a human being. Something in him just sparked, perhaps he was upset about the death of his friends brother, or perhaps he somehow senced his up and coming defeat. At any rate, none of the other saw him again until after the battle.*

I ran until I found myself in the cavern door. Somehow I had mad it out, and I was weeping, tears stremed down my cheeks.
Mother was dead. Father had as much as promised he would never return. Perrin himself probably wouldn't. As far as I knew, I was alone. I watched the horrible slaughter in front of my face, not really seeing it. Cring I shouted out. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! WHAT DID I DESERVE FOR THIS!" No one seemed to notice, until I saw a limp body comeing toward me. Underneath the bloody rags, and behind thebashed in helmet, I saw the face and the stance of my brother. "Perrin?" I ran out to him, but he didn't answer, nor even acknowledge me. Instead he fell lifeless at my feet. "This is what I get then?" In the distance, I could see a burst of fire, and just as the intrest in the easterling had consumed me, the intrest in what could possibly have caused this did as well, though I ignored it. I was as good as dead, as far as I could think. I could hear cries of retreat umoung the few least faithful and saw men's bodies running toward me, but none of it seemed to register. I felt a heavy boot kick my stomach, pushing my back, and another man's boot nearly become a permanent part of my face. None of it registered. When I lay limp besides my brothers lifeless body, it didn't register.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-22-2003, 12:42 PM   #89
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Okay, Deore and perrin are dead...just wanted to get things straight!!

*Seth had finally pulled himself up and had reclaimed his weapons from the bodies of the Easterlings. Aralyn then rushed to Meko's side helping him fend off the Orcs*

Aralyn:*Looking at Seth chopping away at orcs* good to see you back in action!

*Seth merely grunted in response as he was trying to conserve what little energy he had left*

Meko: I cant wait till this is over *stabs orc through eye*! Then I can go to Gondor or Bree so i dont have to serve any king ever again!!

Seth: I think I migh join you! *cuts off uruk head* I just have to get my children first!!

Aralyn:*shocked* you have kids?!?! I didnt think you were married! *takes orc head off*

Seth:*slashing a goblin* yes...wife was killed....defending the kids from the Witch king....*kills four uruks*....I was taken.....*stabs another*.....left two kids....*skeweres three orcs*.....Girl and a boy....*stabs one through the eye* Now! can we get on with the battle and leave my personal life for another time!!

Meko: Sure! I would be glad of the company!!

Aralyn:*quietly* I understand how that feels.

*the three keep fighting on for what to them seems ages, when finally their area is orc free. they move on to a new one*

OOC:this is one long battle!!
Old 04-22-2003, 09:48 PM   #90
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Aralyn: Stop. Do you hear that? They're retreating!

Seth: *stopping* A voice-

Aralyn: *relieved* It's Gandalf! Come with me.

*They run up the stairs to a higher spot where they see a vast woods and Gandalf in white*

Meeko: Aragorn and our king ride out.

Aralyn: *looks to where he points* It is over. We aren't going to die. *side glance at Seth* At least not today

MUCH LATER AS THEY LEAVE HELM'S DEEP

Aralyn: *reining in Liena and turning back* I can still see the fires. It will take much to build back the Deep.

Meeko: *puts his hand on her shoulder* I hope we never need it again.

Aralyn: We'll make sure *rides ahead determindly*

ooc: Sorry I sped it up pretty quick but we had to end it somewhere. Fred, have Frieda wake up and follow after us or something like that. ON TO GONDOR

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-22-2003, 11:13 PM   #91
Fred Baggins

ooc: Um...ok, as soon as Lubyla posts...cause we kinda had this thing planned...*glowers at her* and she had better post soon.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-23-2003, 10:16 AM   #92
Aralyn
FloraAzul

That's okay.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-23-2003, 06:06 PM   #93
Lubyla

ooc: Going back a bit, but I will catch up in this post. It's all Starletta talking, I dont want to deal with colours, they are evil.

ic: As I heard Freida scream, and grow silent at the same time, I snapped out of my "Zone" quick enough to dodge and kill and orc with his blade above my head. I ran as quickly as I could to Freida, picking her up and taking her inside. None of the women or children dared disturb me or her, for they knew I would not hesitate to hurt them. As the night lingered on, Freida awoke...

Old 04-23-2003, 06:15 PM   #94
Fred Baggins

I rolled over, not consious of where I was, nor that this was the first sleep I'd had since two days ago. I heard a womans voice, and assumed it was mum. "i had this awful dream mum. I found out you where killed by ocrs, and Perrin too." I opened my eyes, looking around at the caverns around me. "O" It was real...
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-23-2003, 06:18 PM   #95
Lubyla

I hung my head sadly."Yes, it is true. I shall be back though, I need to step outside."

I stood outside looking unto the battle field. The wind howled, and more rainfell, though, still not hitting me. I flatteneed my once white now red dress, and brushed back a pigtail. It hurt to know that now, I was an outcast more than before. I was looked upon as a child, a 13 year old who could do nothing, even though I fought to help save them all.As I looked into a dip filled with water, I saw my reflection. It was not me. I angerly splashed the water and again stood.

"So many lost that i knew, so many that I loved." I said to no one but myself. I closed my eyes and bowed my head. "So much pain, so much greaf."

Last edited by Lubyla : 04-23-2003 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2003, 06:38 PM   #96
Fred Baggins

I had followed her out. "You're telling me. Eight years old, and I'm homeless, with no place to go 'cept look for Daddy." I motioned to where I saw Aralyn. "I think we should go." I stopped on the way over. Perrins body still lay there, and I reached into his left pocket, drawing something out, and clutching it close. I then ran over, where they held pap's horse, and clambered on.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-24-2003, 04:18 PM   #97
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

*The troops were riding off to Gondor with Seth and his friends riding close to the rear*

Seth:*looking at Frieda and Starletta* This should never have happened.

Aralyn: I know, but it did. It is for us to make sure it never happens again.

*Seth was regaining some of his strength and was now respected among the Westerners for his contribution to the battle and the fact that he got a mass of Easterlings to surrender and convert, they were mostly poor farmers and warriors who were swept up in the evil tide and were happy to be free again*

Seth: yes, true. but the East will still have the Witch King around its neck. the weast will be problem free.

Meko: Oh brother! First one thing now the other! at times i give up hope!!

Seth: as do I, but If i totally give in then it certainly will get no better!!

Aralyn: I cant wait till this thing is over

Meko&Seth: Indeed!!

Seth: I want to go find my children after this!!

*they continued to ride on to Gondor with their own difficulties in their minds*
Old 04-25-2003, 12:24 PM   #98
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Do we wanna go straight to Gondor? And where the heck is everyone?

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 04-25-2003, 12:39 PM   #99
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Uh, i think we are all by you. That sounds fine to me! On to Gondor!!
Old 04-25-2003, 01:45 PM   #100
Aralyn
FloraAzul

okay. We're going to a friend's house now but when I get back i'll have us entering the gates. Instead of the book theme we're at Gondor ahead of the armies of Sauron

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead