Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2003, 06:37 PM   #61
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

ooc: Nerdanel is Sarra's friend not Nerindels, Nerindel bearly knows her, she's just seen her around in court with Sarra.

ic: Nerindel looks from Nerdanel to Laliatha, she decides to trust her new elven friend (as time has taught her that mortals are easily corrupted) then she spots the horse that the elf stole she smirks inwardly it's only Nerdanel's horse hidden by the trees, she decides to play their little game, for now!
she turns full around to face her companions, making sure her back is to kwade and durgbash.
Nerindel: I have to save her and if this is the way so be it. she gives Laliatha a knowing look, then using her eyes she points to the horse.
she turns back to Kwade.
Kwade: Well i'm waiting
Nerindel throws her the cylinder, Kwade catches it.
Durgbash lowers her knife and Nerdanel starts laughing.
Nerdanel: hahaha you fool, you should have listen to the elf.
Kwade: SHUT UP YOU FOOL!! This is all written in elvish it will take weeks to decifer.
Nerindel: Weeks you don't have.she grins.
Durgbash pointing her knife in Nerindel's direction: but you can decifer it.
Nerindel: off course I can and I will if you let them go. she points to her companions.
Kwade scoffs: and tell the first garrison they met, I think not!
Nerindel: then send Nerdanel with them to make sure!
Kwade: hmmm ok. Durgbash steps forward to remove Nerindels weapons.
Nerindel: I wouldn't if I were you.
durgbash grabs for her sword it burns her hand, she growls at Nerindel.
Nerindel: see I told you, she takes of her sword and her crossbow and hands them to Laliatha, Durgbash steps between them. Nerindel shakes her head frustrated see looks at Kwade.
Nerindel: only an elf can "handle" this sword without getting burnt.
Kwade nods to Durgbash and she moves aside.
Laliatha throws the crossbow over her shoulder, then takes the sword by the hilt, right away she relises the hilt is hollow, at last she understands, the real message is in the hilt of the sword and that Nerindel wishes her to get it to the king, and that they can keep Nerdanel in check as they have her prized possesion, her horse.

ooc: phew, hows that not too long I hope ;p

Éomer King of Rohan

Aa'menealle nauva calen ar'malta
Nerindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 11:12 PM   #62
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

Quote:
ooc: Nerdanel is Sarra's friend not Nerindels, Nerindel bearly knows her, she's just seen her around in court with Sarra.
Oh, same difference..er...not but oh well.
That was great it was exactly what I was thinking of.
Old 04-13-2003, 05:53 PM   #63
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
OOC: Yeah!!! You make me ssssooooo happy! Now my turn.

IC: Sarra: I can't believe you would betray me like this Nerdanel!

Nerdanel: Well it's simple really. You see you didn't love your horse enough to go back for it. You are no longer a true Rohirrim.

Sarra: And you think you are?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Joining with them I'm surprised your horse is still with you.

Kwade: Well your horse won't be with us much longer.

Nerendal and Sarra: Huh?

Kwade: Well it's simple really. Your horse just uses to much feed and since it let anyone else ride it he's quit use less. *While this is being said 2 orcs come up leading a very drugged Zanzibar*

Durgbash: Would you like to do the honors Nerdanel?

Nerdanel: This wasn't in the deal!

Kwade: I made a new deal.

Nerdanel: What if I don't agree with it.

Kwade: Then 2 horses and a human will die. *Nerdanel pulls out a knife and slowly walks toward Zanzibar. A loud long ear splitting whistle is heard and Zanzibar breaks free of the ropes and gallops toward Sarra*

*Sarra does that little move to jump onto his back. Zanzibar turns back around, ears back, teeth bared*

Sarra: Forgot about that didn't you Nerdanel! *there is a malice in her voice that no one has ever heard before* Yes, well I could always call my horse with a whistle while you had to catch yours with oats! *Nerdanel is outradged by this*

Nerdanel: Yes the pretty little girl favored by every one in the court. And since there wasn't an heir at the time you were to inherit the Kings throne once he died...so long as you married.

Sarra: What do you mean there wasn't an heir at the time?

Nerdanel: Don't you know I'm going to over Rohan. Along with Kwade and Durgbash. *After this they all go to their horses and gallop off*

Nerindel: Do you think she was serious?

Lal: Lets hope not.

Sarra: It seems to me the tides of power are changing.

Nerindel: What are you talking about? (Not even the smartest and oldest in the group reliezed what happened.)

Sarra: Nerdanel said with Kwade and Durgbash's HELP, SHE would take over. If the others still had more power over her then she would have never goten away with that. And maybe what happened before was just for show...

OOC:Ok who ever posts next can do what ever they want with that cause I can think of about a million ways you could go. Any way sorry it's so long!
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 06:48 PM   #64
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

ooc: Fimbrethil you've totally confused me now
Heir to who Éomer King of Rohan or Faramir Steward of Gondor, Prince of Ithilien, Lord of Emyn Arnen. Hmm I think somewhere we may have made Faramir a king?
Éomer King of Rohan

Old 04-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #65
Fimbrethil

Okay I wouldn't really know this but I'm just geussing so go with me. When Eyown and Faramir were married they went back to Rohan and since the King of Rohan died in battle then they make Faramir King. Faramir is growing old by the time I come along and he has no heirs and since I am the daughter of his closest advisor and since everyone loves me because I'm just that lovable he names me his only heir. Well now Nerdanel is threanting what would be my Kingdom when I got married (cause you know if you're queen you have to have a king) and we can't let that happen. And since I just posted one of you gets to post! And your post kind of confused me Nerindel.

Old 04-15-2003, 05:58 AM   #66
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

ooc: oh I feel a Boromir moment coming on heheh

ic: Nerindel looks at Sarra "you, you are Faramir's Heir" (ooc: sorry I couldn't resist )
Everyone looks at Sarra in awe and surprise.

as the other decide what to do Nerindel sneaks off.
She already knows what she must do! she returns to Kwades base to get her horse there aren't many guards( they must be on their way to Rohan with the others) so she fights her way to the stables to retrieve her horse. LosmÃ*r is pleased to see her,Nerindel mounts and whispers something elvish in Losmir's ear, her ears prick up an off she bolts.
Nerindel: We must get to Edoras, To protect the Lady Eowyn and I'll be damed if I'll let orcs pass into Edoras!

Mean while back with the others Lashana notices Nerindel is missing.
Lashana: where is Nerindel?

ooc: ok someone else can decide what happens next
Éomer King of Rohan

Old 04-15-2003, 08:12 PM   #67
Fimbrethil

OOC: HHHHMMMMM...a boromir moment huh? So does that mean your gonna try to take the one ring from Frodo?

IC: Sarra:No! She can not have betrayed us also?!
Nerindel:Relax I just went to get my horse. Now what do you say we go kick some orc booty!
Lalithia: Alright! But hey won't we need...
Sarra:Already taken care of my good elf. *she whistles and the head of the garison walks out(everyone is struck by how handsome he is)* They have sent riders off to tell the King of what we have learned.
Lashana: YEAH! Now lets go because if we move out now we might be able to get there before the fighting starts.
Head garison dude: Hold on, we'll stay here the night and move out tomorrow.
Sarra:Lashana's right though we need to move now! And who do you think you are? I hold more power than you because you only comand a garrison.
Head garison dude:I do other things on my spare time.
Nerindel: Like what?
Head garidon dude: Like help my father run the Kingdom of Gondor. *he takes off his helmet showing that he is the Prince of Gondor*
Sarra: Well I'm still in charge. It is after all my Kingdom we are trying to save.
OOC:Maybe that was a very big twist to things but oh well.

Old 04-16-2003, 04:29 PM   #68
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Sorry, I've been gone. Now let's see, we had this big confrentation thing and Kwade, Durgbash and Nerdanel are riding to take over Rohan with a bunch of random servants, and the "good guys" are setting out behind us to save Rohan. Did you all decide that Farimir was now king?

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:21 PM   #69
Fimbrethil

Okay KKH the thing is since Theoden died I decided that after Fararmir married Eoywn they went back and became King and Queen of Rohan. Well they had no heirs so after Sarra gets married her an her husband become King and Queen of Rohan.

Old 04-26-2003, 09:58 PM   #70
TopazJedi
Elven Warrior

OOC: Your title has become eerily true. I have no idea what's going on in ME! My parents are making me cut back on my internet time, so if you don't mind, I will kill my character off, b/c there are too many elves w/ names that start with L, and I love tragic endings. Basically, I am guessing there are the women, who have just gotten away from the bad guys, and the dudes, which the women have just met. So I’m going to have a bunch of orcs ambush them.

IC: As they talk, a troop of orcs ambush them. Lalaitha (that's me, in case you forgot) begins shooting the orcs as soon as they are visible. After running out of arrows, she grabs her sword and begins a graceful dance of death, her sword becoming a feathery silver blur, swiftfully stabbing those who rush to meet her. Almost playfully she bats one orc's scimitar aside, then twirling her sword like a baton over her head, she stabs down, skewering the orc. A Warg rider comes up behind her, and she swirls to meet it, killing with a smile and a laugh. Her attention on the Warg, she doesn't see the large orc behind her that is fitting an arrow to the string and pointing it at her back. As the orc releases her dark arrow, Lalaitha turns to face the orc, and the arrow hits her in the stomach. Lalaitha gapes at the huge arrow now protruding from her abdomen, then laughs. Taking up her sword again, seeming to ignore the arrow, she begins the dance again, killing two more orcs. As she stabs a third, another arrow thuds into her right shoulder, and shortly after, another into the left side of her chest, and yet another in her left thigh. Three orcs on a hill, currently out of the battle, have seen her and decided to use her as target practice. As Lalaitha sinks to her knees, her sister sees her. Shouting Lalaitha's name in anguish, Larithia lets fly arrows at the orcs on the hill. After slaying the last one, she runs to Lalaitha, who is lying on her side.
"Lalaitha! Oh, sister!" she whispers as she rolls her on her back. Lalaitha's eyes flutter open, and she smiles.
"Larithia. Thank Eru you are unhurt." she wheezes. "Merciful He is indeed, to let me see you before I pass." Seeing the question in her sister's eyes she whispers quietly, "I knew this was going to happen, you see, Eru had granted me a vision of my death, a while ago. My fear was that you would fall as well, as the dream didn't reveal your fate. But it is all right, now that you are safe." With the last vestiges of her strength she takes a deep breath, and laughs, long and clear, like the sound of tinkling bells, as she had when she was born many life-ages before. And with that laugh, Lalaitha dies, joyfully passing from the world she had lived in so long into the stars.

OOC: Yeah, I know, sappy. But I just don't have enough time to keep up w/ this cunfuuzing story, and I wanted to make her death good. Can you blame me?
Old 04-28-2003, 08:55 PM   #71
Ar-Feiniel
Sapling

Hey all u ppl is it too late for me to join? I can be whatever u happen too need at the time. Please?!?!?!?!
Ar-Feiniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 09:00 PM   #72
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

I wanna join this RPG thing, is it too late? I would prefer to be a good guy, but i can be a bad guy if u really need one. Ok?

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 11:18 PM   #73
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

Oh! That would be great! We need some new plot twists thingys to keep this thread alive anyway. Just please, don't pick a name that starts with "L".
Old 04-29-2003, 07:03 AM   #74
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

Suddenly they are surrounded by orcs, Lanshana pulls a short sword from under her dress and charges at the orcs cutting and slashing wildly, like some maddness has taken her, Nerindel unsheating her sword, shakes her head and says to Sarra " the battle fury in that one never ceases to amaze me and with that she too enters the fray.

Nerindel easily slays the first few orcs she encounters, but then a tall orc faces of with her 'she must be their captain' she thinks to herself. they dance around abit blocking and parrying looking for an opening or a weakness, suddenly Nerindel get a vivid vision of and orc arrow hitting Lalaitha in the stomach "Nooooooo" she screams and charges straights at the orc suprising it with her scream, she pushes her sword right through it's abdomen, the runes on the sword glow a fierce red and the orc screams as she is burned from the inside out.

Without looking at the now burning orc she pulls out her sword and looks around wildly for Lalaitha, she see's her lying in the arms of her sister. A deep sadness fills her as she walks over, Lashana grabs her arm and stops her, Nerindel looks at her, her eyes brimming with tears "another of the fair leaves this world forever." Lashana moved to embrace her, but nerindel pushes her back "no it is not the time to grieve" she turns away and heads straight for Sarra and the Prince, now anger welled within her "I shall not wait for morning" she shouts"this band was obviously left to make sure we never followed, so suprise is now our ally" " they shall pay dear for the death of one of my kin and I shall not sit idly back while the attack my friends in Rohan" with this she turned to get her horse.
Éomer King of Rohan

Old 04-30-2003, 12:27 AM   #75
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gulio strode across a field where a bloody battle had obviously taken place. He mentally kicked himself for missing it. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees movement. After closely examining it, it appears to be a small band of people. Some looked Elvish. 'I thought all the Fair Folk had left these shores' he thought ot himself. This required closer examination. Sneaking closer, just in case they were enemies, Gulio noticed they were all full of vengence that was only justified with a loss of someone very close. He decided that he should wait until they cooled down to ask what happened. He would have been outnumbered if they decided to attack, and with anger behind them, he would'nt stand a chance. Gulio decided to follow them and find out what had happened.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 05-04-2003, 08:27 PM   #76
Gulio, Strength of Many

Um.... hey, are any of you still there, or is this thing just going to end?

Old 05-05-2003, 07:54 PM   #77
Fimbrethil

OOC:I'm so happy when I have given up on my thread others have not!
IC:
Sarra:What d oyou think we will see when we get to Rohan?
Prince:Well one tihng is for sure we will be very out numbered.
Sarra:Little ray of sunshine aren't you?
Nerindel:As hard as this is to here he is right.
Lashana:Then we should send for help.
Prince:No time. There are to few of us as it is we can not spare one more.
*Sarra begins to stare at the horses thinking:Now couldn't one of them send a message to Gondor? She voices her queastion*
Sarra:Couldn't one of the horses carry a message to Gondor?
Prince:I know your trust of horses is strong but these are not horses of the Rohirrim. They could not possibly get home alive.
Sarra:Zanzibar could.
Lashana:NO! You always ride into battle on that horse, I know you consider yourself agood warrior but that is on a horse you would not last long without him.
Sarra:Maybe not...But if he could deliver the message on time then it would not matter if I lived or died.
Nerindel:Yes it would,you are the only heir to the throne of Rohan!
Sarra:You're not stopping me. *she quickly wirtes down a plea for help* Zanzibar take this straight to Gondor stop for know one! *she ties the message to his neck and he gallops off*
Prince:And now that you've signed your own death sentence there is the matter of a strange man following us.

OOC:Okay just cause I want to correct earlier posts elves can die but they are born again. Anyway go ahead and post Gulio and AF.

Old 05-05-2003, 08:28 PM   #78
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gulio saw a horse riding away from the group. He considered following it, but decided to stay with this group. Then, he saw one of the elves looking in his direction. He wondered what to do, because the elf had obviously spotted him. "What have you gotten yourself into now?" Gulio muttered quietly to himself.

Old 05-05-2003, 08:46 PM   #79
Fimbrethil

OOC: Mind posting a little about your charecter? Sorry but we kinda need to something about you!
IC:
Nerindel:Who re you and why do follow us if not for an evil perpose!
Sarra:We don't know that he is evil. Stay your men Prince!
Lashana:Well he looks okay...
Nerindel:*drawing her sword and speaking to the man* Who are you and what do want? Speak quickly I am in a most dangerous mood!

OOC:Okay your go Gulio!

Old 05-05-2003, 11:04 PM   #80
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I have been following you scince the battle where one dear to you fell. I wished to know what had happened, but the time wasn't right," Gulio repiled evenly, with one eye on the sword and the other on the one holding it. "What did happen there? I assure you I only want to help. Please put away the sword, it is hardly nessascary. I am outnumbered."