Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 12:14 AM   #61
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Crazy and Proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*twirls around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around............................................ ........ *falls over giggling like a crazy person (wait. she is a crazy person. do you know how disturbing it is to watch yourself go crazy while not being able to do anything about it?)*
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-10-2002, 12:15 AM   #62
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

looks at Laicalasse and then looks at Aeryn. "WHat on this earth or under it is wrong with her?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-10-2002, 12:16 AM   #63
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

is anyone disturbed (i love that word) yet?
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-10-2002, 12:18 AM   #64
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Gimli?

I'm going crazy. heeheehee. *begins babbling something about Gimli being cute (the uncrazy me shudders)*

Old 11-10-2002, 12:23 AM   #65
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

um... YES I AM DISTURBED!! Aeryn, what are we going to do with her?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-10-2002, 12:26 AM   #66
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

*begins singing the song that never ends* "This is a song that never eeeeeeeeennnnnnnnddddsssssssss and it goes on and on my friiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnndddddssssssss some people started singing it not knowing what it was and now they'll keep on singing it forever just because This is a song that never eeeeeennnnnnnnnndddddssssssssss................... .................................................. .................................................. .................."
Laicalasse can't sing and has a horrible voice when she's crazy. unsuprisingly.

Old 11-10-2002, 12:28 AM   #67
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Laicalasse, YOU ARE INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 12:28 AM   #68
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Laicalasse, YOU ARE INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 12:28 AM   #69
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I AM DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VICTORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil crazy-person laufter*

Old 11-10-2002, 12:30 AM   #70
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I KNOW THAT I AM INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PROUD OF BEING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2002, 12:35 AM   #71
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

btw Ms. Undomial, it's my job to drive other people off the deep end. *evil maniacel laaughter is heard. people run*

Old 11-10-2002, 12:39 AM   #72
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

begins getting all Nazgulish with the freeky screams and stuff

Old 11-10-2002, 12:39 AM   #73
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

*Tapes Laica's wide open trap shut* I am already crazier than you, but I hide it better, learn the ropes, or I drink your blood.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-10-2002, 12:41 AM   #74
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

NO ONE IS CRAZIER THEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it 4 ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 my mom. #2 my dad. #3 my friends #4 myself

Old 11-10-2002, 12:45 AM   #75
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I'm on a sugar high. Can you tell?

Old 11-10-2002, 12:48 AM   #76
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

LET SANE PEOPLE REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't worry I'll be back soon to torment you with my crazyness.

Old 11-10-2002, 01:16 AM   #77
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

It isn't torment, it is hilarious.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:06 AM   #78
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Please stay on topic or this thread will get closed.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:57 AM   #79
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I think we should bump laicalasse off in the middle of the night!!!

NO ONE IS MORE CRAZIER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIGLE WOBBLE WUMPLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-12-2002, 04:38 PM   #80
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

y'know, your evil laugh could use some work

Closed Thread