Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2002, 06:57 PM   #61
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

"I never said that she could defeat demons. I merely hinted that you were treating my sister like a stupid schoolgirl, as you are to me." *quick of temper was Elyssia, even when anger was not appropriate. But she smiled...a sign that she wasn't really that angry.*
"But I apologize. I am being rude. If I can be any assistance, I will help you gladly."
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 09:08 AM   #62
Laiqualassë
Sapling

*Liyin looks at Elyssia*

how often have you been alone in the Wild outside of Rohan?in experience as well as age, you are far my junior i think.yet it is also true that you are not children, so i apologise

*Liying once again turns back to the wound and looks at Tasha*

You can take him from here.you likely have gentler hands than i at this time
Old 02-02-2002, 11:30 PM   #63
Shenna McBain
Hobbit

Arwen Undomiel Dark Magic

OOC: sorry for my delay in posting... life's been busy!

IC:

Her eyes drifted across both men, and then returned to the elf's. "I am afraid we will be unable to take them, as they would slow our journey."

"You see if we do not make it beyond Rohan's borders soon... all will be lost. Rohan will come under an evil rule, and I shall be unable to stop it."

Tasha turned away and her words were just barely more than a whisper now. "In fact, I shall be the cause of the rule."

Volanna stepped in behind Tasha and placed a hand upon her friend's shoulder. "No Highness, it will be Stravis who causes the rise of evil. Not you, never you, m'lady."

Tasha's back remained turned from the others as she fought back the well of emotions that grew within her. She had to escape her terrible fate. Though she knew it would be wrong to leave these men without care; Tasha also knew that if she did not all of Rohan would suffer worse than these here.

She turned with new purpose and faced them all. "Thank you, Liyin for your assistance."

"Mount up ladies, we must ride without ceasing until we are beyond Rohan's border. From there I don't know where we will go, but we can consider that on the way."
Shenna McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 12:26 AM   #64
Renille

Elyssia mounted reluctantly. She had found a kindred spirit in the strange elf, Liyin...someone proud, yet gentle, adventurous yet kind. She asked Liyin, therefore, "Will you come with us? For if you have journeyed so long, surely you know the way out of Rohan."
To her sister; "Please, if she is willing, let Liyin journey with us. We need a guide, and who is better than an elf?"
Old 02-03-2002, 04:57 AM   #65
Laiqualassë
Sapling

*Liyin looks at the men, then at Elyssia, then Tasha*

there is much danger in these woods, and i would not leave two unconscious men alone.if one were to wake, i would gladly come along, but as it stands i regret that i cannot.my apologies, Princess
Old 02-04-2002, 08:48 PM   #66
Shenna McBain
Hobbit

She understood her sister's wishes, but Tasha shook her head. "Time is of great importance, and we've already wasted more than we should have. I can not let Stravis catch us... "

Tasha turned her steed and began to move from the clearing.
Old 02-05-2002, 02:47 AM   #67
Laiqualassë
Sapling

((unless you guys have got something planned out (which i know i often don't, this is impulse), i'm gonna make something happen now.you can diregard it if you like, in that case i'll delete this))

*Liyin stiffens slightly, her eyes unfocusing slightly as she concentrates.you can almost see her prick her ears*

there's something coming.horses.about three.should be here in about a minute.you won't get away in time, not if they know these woods as well or better than you do, as i suspect they do.climb the trees, watch the men.i'm going to see who they are...

*Liyin slips into the undergrowth and disappears, moving off to where the hoofbeats are coming from*
Old 02-05-2002, 11:16 PM   #68
Renille

Elyssia wass unsure of what to do, but backed her horse up just a little, and asked her sister in a whisper, "Shall we do as Liyin says? Do you think she actually heard horses?"
Old 02-12-2002, 10:16 PM   #69
Shenna McBain
Hobbit

She reigned in her horse and listened carefully. Tasha then looked to Liyin and studied her. With a nod to her sister and Volanna; Tasha consented to the elf's idea.

The three of them moved the men to a secluded spot beneath the trees they climbed and looked to see what would happen.

Tasha prayed silently that it would not be her father's men.