Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2004, 12:24 AM   #61
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Tel was still laughing, even after twenty minutes had gone by. "That was the best ever, wouldn't you say, Elboron?" He kept saying between gales of laugher.

For reasons Tel couldn't understand, Lord Elrond insisted they leave early.

ooc: Heh heh heh.....now we can go!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 10:46 PM   #62
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Oh aye!" Elboron replied with laughter, "Though I suggest we go and get ready before we do anything....else that can get us skinned alive."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 12:25 AM   #63
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Telepelemire, I think that I am truly going to hurt you later. Maybe I'll make you look in a mirror or something. Anyway, it's almost time to go. Irassur, Jondar, coming?" I asked.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 06:34 AM   #64
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Jondar had been following the scene from a distance. No use getting in, either she'd get the full strength of Elrond's anger, or she'd become angry with Tel and Elboron herself. She didn't want the first, obviously, but neither the latter because those two were too much fun watching to get angry with them.
When the time traveller called them, she stood up from the seat she had taken and went over to her. 'I am ready. I do not need much. How will we travel?' She asked, not to anyone in particular, but still hoping for an answer.
Old 02-29-2004, 11:59 PM   #65
Legoles

"Horseback." I said. "I'll just shift into a horse or something. Much more efficent than bringing 9 horses."
"Nine horses...?"
"All of Tel and Elborons stuff. I'll make sure to hide most of it in assorted places all over here. I only need a pack or two. But food will take an entire horse and a half."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-01-2004, 12:19 AM   #66
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: All I can say is

ic: "What are you doing?!?!?!" Tel cried in horror.

"Look, we don't need it!" Sabella said in exapseration.

"Do you know how long it took me to make that container of lembas? I slaved for HOURS! It's the best lembas in all Middle-Earth! Try it for yourself and see!"

Sabella sighed. "All right, all right, I'll try it." She opened the container, and almost died of shock when brightly-colored springy snake-thingies burst out.

Tel ran away laughing, leaving a stunned Elboron with a murderous shape-shifter.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:05 AM   #67
Legoles

"Elboron, you'd better ru nwhile you can. It will take me approximately ten seconds to start chasing Devils child." I said, then he ran away. I shifted into a cheetah, and chased Tel around the Last Homely House, finally managing to tackle him and take my revenge.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-01-2004, 01:23 AM   #68
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elboron watched as Sabella tackled Tel, who was, strangely, still laughing. He laughed a bit, but soon stopped when he saw someone reaching to take off a pack from his horse. "Now wait just a minute! That would be my rubber chicken, and I'm taking Bennt with me!" The man looked at him confused, "Yes! He has a name." Elboron added as the man walked off. He sighed as he put Bennt back in the pack. "So, when to we leave!" he asked cheerfully as Tel and Sabella returned.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 03-01-2004, 01:38 AM   #69
Legoles

"I swear Tel. I would think you liked to be chased. We'll be leaving tomorrow."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-01-2004, 12:46 PM   #70
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Jondar grinned. Even if this was to be a serious travel to save the world, nobody said anything about not having fun on the way. As Sabella came back she told her: 'I'll make it easy for us too. But not too much showing, so I'll leave the unicorn for a while at least. For now a normal horse will have to do. So, the question of Elboron repeated, when do we leave?'
The thing about similar shape-shifting was that you had to remember almost the same things, but with a little changes. It wasn't always easy to learn. But once you got the hang of it, it went easy enough. But she wouldn't change yet, only when they were to leave would she do that. It wasn't much use changing when you still had answers to be got.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:13 AM   #71
Legoles

"Tomorrow morning. Now excuse me while I save yet another from a practical joke."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-03-2004, 01:26 AM   #72
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Hope you don't mind the godmodding, if you do, speak up and I'll edit.

ic: "And if you look through here, you see really cool designs," Elboron told a random Elf. The Elf took the kalidescope, and was about to put it to his eye when Sabella ran up and took it.

"Aw, Sabella..." Elboron said, "Stop ruining my fun!"

"Now now, that isn't very nice. That black stuff on the eyepeice takes forever to come off." Sabella said.

Unbeknownst to the shape-shifter, Tel lurked behind a potted plant. He took his little slingshot, took careful aim at a small target on the opposite wall, and fired. The lever the target was painted on was pushed by the force, and released a bucket of freshly caught earthworms onto the unsuspecting shape-shifter.

Elboron ran away quickly, and he was followed by Tel. Their plan had worked perfectly.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:00 PM   #73
Legoles

"Arrrrgh! You little... little INFURIATING DUMMKOPF[Fool in German]!" I said, then shifting into a very unconspicuous elf maiden, I ran in a direction paralell to them. Suddenly a bush behind me broke. "Hello!? Who're you?"
"Tel, the sea-elf, and this is Elboron." Tel said mischevously, taking a low bow.
"I've heard of you two. All told by my friend the murderous shape shifter. Not a very pleasing resume." I said as I took a couple steps forward, as if inspecting something behind them.
"Oh, you're a friend of S'abella?"
"Yes, and I suggest that you don't do any type of joke on me, for I have many worse punishments than skinning."
"Oh really?"
"Yes Tel!" I said taking another few steps forward. Then leaping forward, I caught him around the legs, and in the process of doing so, I shifted back into my normal form. "Gotcha you evil little elf!" I said, then procured a rope from my waisht, and tied his legs together.<Hmm. If I recall correctly, he's very ticklish.> I thought, then launched a *gasp* TICKLE ATTACK!

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 05-22-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:45 PM   #74
Gulio, Strength of Many

"No *gasp chuckle gasp*! St *chortle* op it!" Tel said in a mix of tortured chuckles and desprate gasps. "Elbo *chuckle gasp gasp chortle* ron, help!!"

Old 03-06-2004, 02:12 PM   #75
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: C'mon, POST!

Old 03-06-2004, 03:18 PM   #76
Legoles

"Nobody can help you now Tel." I said with a slightly evil laugh. "I'ts time to go now, but be warned. This will be your punishment if you do another practical joke on me." I said, letting Tel the daft take a breather." Now, If you'll excuse me." I said with a hint of mockingness, I untied the rope, tied it around my waist, and headed back towards the last homely house.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-07-2004, 03:15 PM   #77
Legoles

hate to double post...
kaTHUMP![How bou' that Gulio?]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 03-07-2004, 03:38 PM   #78
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Loverly, Leggy! That's a good one!

ic: Elboron was nowhere in sight, the little scarper. Tel finally made it to his feet, and went back to where everyone else was, making it a point to avoid S'abella.

He finally his little runaway 'friend', hiding in an expensive-looking vase. "ELBORON! Where in the name of lembas have you been?! I almost DIED!"

Old 03-07-2004, 06:34 PM   #79
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Oh...hullo Tel.." Elboron smiled and he came out of his hiding place, "Shape shifters these days, so touchy! You really should be more carefull as to what you do Tel!" he added laughing.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 03-07-2004, 11:11 PM   #80
Legoles

"Guys, time to go." I said, as I spyed Elboron and Tel. "You are forewarned Telepelemire."
"It's TEL!" He said in exasperation.

PADFOOT LIVES!