Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2003, 06:51 PM   #61
francod
Enting

These two are

mesmorized. I will cast a spell of protection on them and continue to the mouth of the river. I travel alone and travel well.
Old 03-28-2003, 11:39 AM   #62
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I picked up the sword of the dead one. It still burned it's frozen fire. I looked at the wizard."You one asked me a little ago, why I did not wish to come into the woods.I shall tell you now.

It was long ago, in these woods. A village stood, not as large or known as Gondor or Rohan,but loved by many who saw it. A girl lived there. Her hair was as bright as the morning sun,eyes as blue as the sea, and her horse was as white as the sea foam.She was known in the village, always wore a smile, and never would hurt any creature. She never picked up aknife, sword, or arrow, untill one day. It was long after the time of the first war for Middle Earth, when the Nazgul just began to become known. They came to that village with fire, though it glowed blue, and had more destruction then anything. The girl was trapped in the stable with her stead, the fire danced upon the roof and she layed next to the horse,and waited for the end. The village was no more. As the girl awoke, no longer was the horse white, but back from the ashes, with a blue flame like what destroyed the village. The girl stood , and walked around.what use to be her home. All that was left of her family she took,including her father's dagger which she slipped into her sock. as she rode away on her horse, now black hair with the blue flame sweeping behind her, she vowed never to return." I bowed my head, and began to wander around, looking at the fallen, hood still down.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #63
francod
Enting

as i arrived

at the mouth of the river, I saw an old man. a man i had seen in many years. I called him by name " Banquon, it has been many years since I have seen you. I thought you had passed to another world. what news? what brings you here?"
Banquon replied " Listen Conner and listen well, there is an evil in this wood far greater than you have the mind to grasp. Leave this foul place. You can do no good here. Save yourself and any other you care for. This is a purge."
Old 04-07-2003, 05:35 PM   #64
francod
Enting

with that

He left. I heard some noise off in the distance, I looked to see who was coming,