Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2003, 12:18 PM   #61
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
I just need a position, and wtf we are doing, and I'm good to go. It's nice to know you're evil Zone.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 07:02 AM   #62
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by zone
MAMIT I am evil just an honorific evil(if that is a word)
You mean honourable?

Okay Lady, I'm gonna do this in dot points...kinda; just seperate paragraphs.

Haritsu [zone] is the main bad guy and is pissed off because his mistress left him.

Silivryn [Pip] was good, now is evil, according to Pip may be slowly turning back to good. He assembled an army for Haritsu to command, but Haritsu (evidentally) sees no profit in open war at this stage.

Meanwhile Hendel [Gulio] has just arrived in Rivendell;

Robin [Kalile] is almost like a spy for Elrond (ala gets intel on the activity around Haritsu's fortress...evidentally at least) but doesn't take the job that seriously.

Sesso-mare [Legoles] has arrived in Rivendell from halfway across Middle-earth and is speaking to Elrond about her role in present war (or so I gather).

Ghâshbúrz [Eärloth] is the former mistress of Haritsu:
Quote:
Haritsu is the main bad guy and is pissed off because his mistress left him
and is working for Elrond, dislikes Robin for evident fatuity and is permanently in a sh/tty mood, and has just had a wierd dizzyspell-like interlude wherein she discovered only that Haritsu wants to find her and that he seemingly has an army at his command.

I presume you know your own character; just pick up where you left off.

I think that's it...

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 10-26-2003 at 07:08 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 01:04 PM   #63
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
okay then.

ic: I walked into the stables, and choose a pure white horse. I saddled her quickly, and threw myself over her back.
Alexiel glared at me. "Just run fast." I muttered to him, digging my heels into the side of the horse.

ooc: we're we suppose to meet at the Prancing Pony in bree?
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 01:39 PM   #64
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: I want to join! Ok with everyone if I join?

Name: Demsey (Dem-see)
Race: Elf
Description: Tall with pale skin and layered brown hair tipped with green. green-gold eyes. Wears a red blouse with long bellsleeves, grey cape and pants, and tall brown boots
Weapons: Sword, bow and arrows, dagger, double sided spear.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens

Last edited by Dreran the Green : 10-26-2003 at 01:44 PM.
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 02:35 AM   #65
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Silivryn sat quietly in his chamber. "Whats the matter with me Saphira?" he asked his dragon who sat nearby, eating a piece of meat. She looked up at him, staring into his eyes. "This isn't what you were meant to do." she said. "What do you mean? Do you really believe that I am supposed to be with them! All those hypocritical, stereotypical blockheads!" he said, standing up. Saphira stared at him again. She said nothing, just looked at him, straight in the eye. He unseccessfully tried to tear his violet eyes from her gaze. "What do you think? Do you really believe that you are supposed to be here, sitting in the dark, waiting for some corrupted evil being to call you to his will?" Saphira replied calmly, but forcfully, not letting her gaze fade. "Do you really believe that your mother would have wanted you to be like this? You were not meant to take after your father." She dug deep into his heart. Silivryn's eyes were wide, looking back into the saphire ones of Saphira. A tear slid down his pale cheek. Saphira let him go and he fell back in his chair.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 06:47 AM   #66
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Ghâshbúrz looked out her chamber window to see Andrithalalei spurring a great white horse westward; she found Elrond and inquired of her bearings.

"Andrithalalei and you – and the rest of your potential company – shall assemble in party at Bree," he answered. "Thereat is an inn dubbed The Prancing Pony; you may have to wait a number of days, however all the promised fellowship shall be gathered there." Ghâshbúrz frowned.

"And what is it that you wish for us to render thereafter?"

"That is for you to resolve," Elrond replied. Ghâshbúrz glared at him and took her leave, entering the stables and receiving her own horse: a great black stallion named Snagaburzum (who amongst Men and Elves was only called Moroch) with red eyes and a foul nature whose only rider was Ghâshbúrz. Originally he had been tamed and corrupted by Haritsu and presented as a gift to Ghâshbúrz with little apparent thanks or appreciation. Now she mounted him bareback and urged him to bare her west to Bree.

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 10-28-2003 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-28-2003, 01:07 AM   #67
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Thank you for you time Lord Elrond." She bowed and took her leave.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 01:08 AM   #68
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

um, earloth, alexiel is lady's snow leapord, not the horse. we all know alexiel very well. she shows up in every rpg that lady is in. *pets alexiel's head* LADY! YOUR SNOW LEAPORD BIT ME! j/k

Old 10-28-2003, 07:26 AM   #69
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

I havent READ every rpgs shes been in meh i'll change the thingo majiggo

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 10-28-2003, 11:05 PM   #70
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

its ok earloth, you are becoming one of 'us'! hmm, who is 'us'? I am a hobbit, thats all I know, and legoles used to be the demon elf, but I haven't seen you do many evil charactars lately! kalile is infamous for her sea-elves, gulio is predominately a dwarf. adrian and I are the official hobits!

Old 10-31-2003, 10:06 PM   #71
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

shouldn't we get back on topic?

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 11-02-2003, 09:06 AM   #72
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Ghâshbúrz dismounted Snagaburzum and led him by the reins towards the great gate of Bree, banging heavily on the wood; a face appeared at a hole in the door, eyeing her suspiciously.

"I wish to stay at the Prancing Pony;" she said.

"Who are you?" the gatekeeper asked irritably.

"Ghâsh– …Morien," Ghâshbúrz replied sullenly. "My name is Morien."

"What be your business?" the gatekeeper inquired. "We're accustomed to asking strangers questions after dark," he added quickly after Ghâshbúrz sent him a withering look. Her charcoal eyes set his nerves on edge; she glared at him icily.

"Why do you assume I care? I am accustomed to keeping out of others' business, and to having them keep out of mine." She thrust a bag of coins in his face. "Just open the door and be done with it."

The gatekeeper resentfully let her pass and Ghâshbúrz entered Bree.

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 11-03-2003, 05:05 PM   #73
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Silivryn rode his horse through woods untill he came to the gate of Bree. He was sure he was late, but hopefully, the others hadn't left without him. The rain began to pour down, he covered his head with te hodd of his black cloak. The gatekeeper opened a window, 'What business do you have in Bree?" he asked gruffly. "My business is for me to know, now let me in." Silivryn said cooly. "Now you had better tell me what you are doing here if you want to get past this gate!" demanded the gatekeeper. Silivryn great stalion shifted, his muscles rippling under his sleek black hide. Silivryn uncovered his face, the rain dripping from his short black hair. "I have come to meet friends at the prancing pony, any other usless questions may be answered with this." he said, tossing the man two coins. The gate keeper snarled, but let him in.

Old 11-04-2003, 07:34 AM   #74
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc; a bit of meddling here – sorry Pip; I generally try not to, and I shall make your character a third evil two thirds good…If it is not void to do so; I guess I can't really tell, though. Meh; but I'm making Ghâshbúrz and Silivryn dislike each other; you can change that if you want.

ic; A black figure halted rigidly before Silivryn; Ghâshbúrz turned slowly, ominously revealing her deathly white face beneath its garland of shadow; Ghâshbúrz glared softly at him as he passed through the gate and walked alongside her.

"Silivryn," she murmured in a singsong voice, as though sarcastically greeting an old friend. "O, how bright the lanes of Bree shall glow now that you have decided to grace them with your company."

"And O, how joyous the world beyond the gates shall be, if but for a little while, now it is free from you," Silivryn replied coldly.

"In lacking?" asked Ghâshbúrz with mock affliction in her eyes.

"Your hostility, your vice…your presence," offered Silivryn.

"Vice and hostility?" Ghâshbúrz mused. "Again you underestimate your old comrade in arms."

"And again you overestimate the stability of this association."

"Ostensibly: identifying with the once amoral, what would you mother say?"

Silivryn turned and struck Ghâshbúrz across the mouth; a trickle of blood ran down from her lip and dripped off her chin. Snagaburzum snorted and fidgeted restlessly. Ghâshbúrz rolled her eyes and collected what blood she could with her tongue. Then she gathered her strength and returned the punch to Silivryn's nose. Silivryn turned away, wiping a stream blood from his top lip vainly. He turned back to Ghâshbúrz and grabbed the neck of her mantle, pinning her against a brick wall of a house in the village.

"Perhaps she would question as to which alliance the once amoral is most suited to," he spat. "And in which triviality seems embellished. You do seem to have lost much of your…verve, shall we say, in this affiliation than in such that allows torture. And it is my thought now, Lady, that you would rather return to torment…however I do not assume you pay heed to what component by which you compose it," he narrowed his eyes. "I wonder too at what you truly wish for; to what lengths you are willing to attain it. Could you, in truth, destroy Haritsu Kimandai?"

Ghâshbúrz drove her fist into Silivryn's stomach and brought her knee up into his crotch, and gathering Snagaburzum's reigns again, lead the giant black stallion towards the Prancing Pony.

ooc; zone you said Haritsu's a 'destroyer MUYHAHAHAHAHA!' - would you mind describing the actual qualities of such a being?

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 11-10-2003 at 06:26 AM.
Old 11-04-2003, 06:23 PM   #75
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: oh, earloth, you should godmodd for me more often! wow, you should rent out your rpging abilities!

ic: Silivryn gathered his composure and mounted, Rhohatar. The stallion grunted as he was spurred forward into Bree. The rain had not stopped, and Silivryn's head was drenched. He saw Gashburz enter the pub. He snarled, wiping a drop of blood from the corner of his mouth. He tied Rhohatar to the post and swung the inn door open. Silivryn covered his face again, and walked up to the inn keeper. "Yes'r what can i get for you?" he asked, while he shined an ale mug. "I am meeting some friends here, have you seen them?" Silivryn asked cooly. 'Oh, yes, that one over there?" the man asked pointing to Gashburz who had sit down. Silivryn grimaced, "Are there no others?" he asked, his voice begining to strain. "No s'r!" said the man, who continued to wipe the mug. Silivryn nodded icily. He slowly walked over to where the woman sat. She gave him a smug smile. Silivryn snarled, "Why haven't the others come?" he asked, trying to keep his cool. He uncovered his face, showing his violet eyes. A waitress came to the table, "Can I get you anything?" she asked politely. Silivryn quickly turned his head, and glared at her. She seemed to jump back, away from his piercing gaze. "No, and I don't expect to see you at this table again, hmmm?" he hissed. She quickly nodded and strode away. Silivryn rolled his eyes, and looked back at Gashburz. "So what do they call you now, Gashburz?" he asked, his voice seething with despite.

Old 11-04-2003, 08:42 PM   #76
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

"Morien," replied Ghâshbúrz. "As with everywhere; and if I remember correctly it is required of you also to refer to me as such." She frowned at the table; "Do not bother with it,” she murmured. She looked up and almost smiled: her own smug version of narrowing her eyes and lowering her chin, and raising an eyebrow said: "At your – most gracious – entrance, I titled you to present to them as Luthurtapuc Raspûta." Her voice deeped and she cackled evilly as Silivryn glared at her.

ooc; btw, Pip, Luthurtapuc Raspûta is supposed to piss Silivryn off because it means 'Bunnyfluff Hornblower' in the common tongue.

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 11-04-2003, 09:42 PM   #77
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Silivryn glared at her. "This will be one heck of a journey...Morien." he said the last words with distaste. He ran his fingers through his spiked black hair. "How did you leave him?" he asked, almost inquisitively.

Old 11-05-2003, 04:54 AM   #78
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Ghâshbúrz focussed all her energy into fixing Silivryn with the loathsome glare she had ever bestowed upon anyone; a mistake on her part, as was evident when he stared evenly back at her, ensnaring her with his violently piercing eyes.

"There was a point where I became tiresome of lustful threats, and the pointless torment of weak hosts," she replied darkly, already half-lying: had it not been for her love of Haritsu, Ghâshbúrz would have abandoned the practice of torment earlier than was reality…by but a little, however.

Silivryn smirked. "You loved Him," he asserted. "You still do." Ghâshbúrz glared.

"I was evil, I loved myself," she equivocated.

"Then what grieves you now?" he pressed.

"The most arrogant, annoying little Elf," Ghâshbúrz snapped, making Silivryn laugh. "That my presently moral status forbids me to assassinate." Silivryn continued to gaze at her; Ghâshbúrz sighed and said: "You said it yourself: it is my thought that you would rather return to torment, regardless of what component by which you compose it. Yes, I love Him." She glared steadily back at him. "How do you steel yourself against Him? You, with dark roots and the foulest of natures," she narrowed her eyes again. "How do you keep away from Evil?"

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 11-10-2003 at 06:30 AM.
Old 11-05-2003, 01:42 PM   #79
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

tee-hee thanx earloth! i luv it when you godmodd for me!

ic: Silivryn leaned forward in his chair, "How long will it be, Gashburz, before he has you in his grasp? How long can you hide from him? He will not stop calling you. You will always be hiding, runing from his iron hand. He will not stop hunting you." Silivryn ended solemnly.

stole a line from fotr, oh well, pj can get over it.

Old 11-05-2003, 10:26 PM   #80
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc; lol s'alright Pip

ic; Ghâshbúrz sighed. "And is it not also inevitable that the End of Days shall come, and all the World be lay to ruin that you might yet see? Do you not think of that? Or might you not wish to?" But Silivryn had not been listening to all she said: "He will find you, you believe it;" he said; "I never proclaimed it inevitable."

"You haven't answered my question," Ghâshbúrz said, quickly and equivocatingly. "You are of evil heritage, why do you not serve Him? His gold and favour bares much more fortune than that of the Elves'…" she narrowed her eyes grimly. "I would know, as I suppose you would."

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!