Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2002, 12:36 AM   #41
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Ah, ok. Losillewen, have you seen Alasse? I followed her here, for I heard that she migh need help looking for you, but I have not seen her. Silly me, here I go blabbing along as though you knew me! Please, before buisness must be a little pleasure. Or at least introductions.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 01:29 AM   #42
Duddun
I Antha

I sat down in The Prancing Pony, wondering what I had been sent for, no one seemed to be here that was of any importance or on a quest. Then a someone walked up to me and asked if I was Duddun. I said yes. He summoned me to come talk to him, I knew it was the right one then.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 02:04 PM   #43
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Yes I have seen Alasse. Right now she is resting. Come, I will have the maid set up a bed for you. " we walked into my room and I motioned to Awartha to be silent. I went over to the Lamb and asked her to set up another bed. within half-an-hour everything was ready. "you must take some rest now. I wil explain everything in the morning." she soon drifted off to sleep and I went to the stables. "Namarie," I said quietly. she came over to me and seemed to be quite happy. "Made a new Friend?" she looked at me with glee in her eyes, and I knew that she had been well tended. "good, we are going for a little riding." I mounted her and we were soon on our way. I thought that I had heard someone following me, but when I turned my head around everything was still. I was fervantly hoping that no one would follow me. I stoped in a patch of green grass and let Namarie graze for a while. (Fred- you can be the one following me if you want.. )
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 03:08 PM   #44
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
After I had awakened, I went in search of Losillewen. I found the Lamb and asked her where Losillewen was, and I was told that she had gone outside. I knew then that she had probably gone for a ride on Namarie. For as long as I've known her, when Losillewen ventures out alone, without telling anyone, she nearly always goes to the stables. I decided to do the same; I went to the stables to find a very happy Ellaire waiting for me. I mounted her and sped off after Losillewen. When I found her, she had stopped to let her horse graze in a patch of fresh green grass. I decided to catch up with her and do the same.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 04:19 PM   #45
Duddun
I Antha

OOC: Is anyone going to be playing a character(besides me) that is outside the dimension?
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 11-27-2002, 04:26 PM   #46
Silverstripe

ooc: Zavron is! ("Zarek")
Old 11-27-2002, 06:04 PM   #47
Duddun
I Antha

OOC: Ok thanks!
He told me he was Zarek and sent me to go find more questors so I went to the stables to get my horse. I was thinking I came all the way here for no reason why didn't Gandalf tell me to go find more. And I didn't even get to stay a night!
Joachim was waiting for me at my horse. Next to him was my companion, Silverchant, and his black bunny. We prepared to go and then I went to buy some food for the travel.
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 11-27-2002, 07:05 PM   #48
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I suddenly heard a horse gallop up and quickly turned around and drew my sword. I then saw that it was Alasse, and I sheathed my sword. "I am sorry," I said "Why have you come?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-27-2002, 07:10 PM   #49
Silverstripe

"Because I know that when you leave without telling anyone, and go riding off on Namarie, it means something's wrong." I gave her a wry grin, firmly hiding my own worry. "What is troubling you?"
Old 11-27-2002, 07:18 PM   #50
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I smiled and said: "Nay, it does not always mean that something is wrong. but you are right this time. I am..... Very nervous. " I did not tell her all, for I knew that she was digging. but I was asking my self why shouldn't I tell her? she of all people should know.
Old 11-27-2002, 07:27 PM   #51
Silverstripe

Whatever was worrying Losillewen, she wished to conceal it. I couldn't blame her. After all, I, too was troubled, and I doubt that I would have revealed my fears to Losillewen.
Old 11-27-2002, 07:41 PM   #52
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Something then got the better of me and I said:

Losillewen: "you are the bearer of a light. you are the heir of the dark. "

Alasse "what do you mean?"

Losillewen "you are the bearer of Arwen's Great light. you are the Heir of the Evenstar. someone is after that light, you must conceal it. tell no one about it. take this." I handed her a dagger and said: "it is a crysknife. (I have decided to put some dune into this.. ) keep it close to the skin at all times. " I handed her the knife and she unsheathed it. its color was a pale white. she looked at me in disbelief and said:

Alasse: "but I carry nothing!"

Losillewen: "now you do. " I handed her a package and she opened it.

Alasse: "But this is Arwen's!"

Losillewen: "yes, and Arwen gives it to her daughter. "

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-27-2002 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2002, 07:57 PM   #53
Duddun
I Antha

I left and rode hard. I reached Rivendell hoping to find Gandalf, I wished to speak to him very much. I asked Elrond but he said he left yesterday with an urging errand to Gondor. Uh..Again I must leave immediately. I rode off to the Prancing Pony, stayed a day to rest.
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 11-27-2002, 09:21 PM   #54
Fred Baggins

*I woke up the next morning and stepped out of bed. I do not normally sleep, so the fact that I was in bed surpirsed me greatly. I picked up my bow and arrows and stepped outside, seeing the most beautiful land I could imagine. I decided to go on a nice long walk, and soon approched Losillewen and Alasse.* Ho there Losillewen, and Alasse. *They looked at me strangly and I noticed that neither of them knew about my day personality and my night personality.* I am a freind. I am Awartha, though this morning I may look a little different than I did last night. * I laughed a little to myself*
Old 11-27-2002, 09:54 PM   #55
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"indeed you do look different." I motioned to Alasse to hide the package and the crysknife. "I trust that you slepped well?"
Old 11-27-2002, 10:36 PM   #56
Fred Baggins

*giggling* Yes...considering that I don't usually sleep. I don't know how you managed to get me to sleep.

ooc: She can't really tell that at night she's a wizard and at day she's an elf...hard to explain...
Old 11-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #57
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

there was a glint in my eyes, but it quickly faded.*smiling* "Long story. " I said "I would like it very much if you would tell me how exactly you got here. you see, Alasse here was the only one that has power to do so, so I am extreamly interested in how you did it. please, Enlighten us."
Old 11-27-2002, 10:49 PM   #58
Fred Baggins

*I sighed* I followed her. I'm not quite sure how I got through the portal, all I remember is jumping after her. Of course considering it should have been a portal that only she can go through...o never mind, i don't quit understand myself. *I pulled out a dagger and played with it a little. It began to glow sligtly, and I shoved it back in it's sheath.* I don't really understand myslef as I said.
Old 11-27-2002, 11:45 PM   #59
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I mounted Namarie and said to Awartha: "you are very strange young one. your thoughts are easy to read, and yet your past is foggy. this is extreamly unusal for a elf; or for a wizard." I mind messaged Alasse: <Do not tell anyone. remember, keep them close.> with that I rode away, farther into the wilderness.
Old 11-27-2002, 11:50 PM   #60
Fred Baggins

A past which one cannot remember is often hard to see.*She left and I turned toward Alasse* I hope that you are not mad that I followed you, it was an impulse, and my impulses are rarely wrong.