Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 12:05 AM   #41
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: that wasn't very nice Morgoth. say were you the first dark lord?? Saron must have been smarter than you because he ruled for a lot longer. since when were you that huge?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-04-2002, 12:08 AM   #42
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Gandalf yells "SWIM OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Laicalasse and Galadriel begin swimming out to sea

(someone stop them)
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-04-2002, 12:13 AM   #43
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: Hey Galadrial! Las!! I don't think Gandalf ment you! and anyway, Elves can't swim!!! ha! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround! your goin to dround!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-04-2002, 12:17 AM   #44
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Oops!!!

Laica and galadriel wade back coughing and sputtering.

Gandalf begins going into balrog fighting mode with all the YOU CANNOT PASS stuuf
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-04-2002, 12:23 AM   #45
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Hey can we continue this later? Laicalase Galadriel Gandalf and Shadowfax must leave. PM me if you really need me and i'll come ASAP (if i'm on) bye ya'll

Old 11-09-2002, 08:36 AM   #46
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

hey can I join!!

name:lhunithillion (but people call me lhun' so you can do that too. )
race: half elf half dragon.
description: tall, dark, light hair, rather glum and very depressive but inside theres an optimistic smile waiting to get out, extremely grim when battle is afoot.
weapons: a long curved sword, and a special lightning axe.
likes to view weapons and knows a lot about torture methods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2002, 08:54 AM   #47
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

a young elf jumps out of the ruins of the ship and charges forward. he pulls out a huge axe and starts mutilating morgoth's toe.

lhun': ''take that you great big ugly evil... GUY!!!!''

'whack!' 'whack!'

morgoth picks up the elf and holds him infront of his face morgoth starts to laugh an evil laugh.

'whack!!!!' the elf punches morgoth with all his might on his nose!

morgoth: ''OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!""

morgoth turns around and starts to walk away. He drops the elf.

lhun': '' ha ha take that you cissy, oohhh running away are we you yellow bellied coward!!!''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-09-2002, 11:21 PM   #48
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

you still there?

Old 11-09-2002, 11:34 PM   #49
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

darn! I'm mad now. no one's here

Old 11-09-2002, 11:36 PM   #50
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

anyone............. please.......... reply.............

Old 11-09-2002, 11:37 PM   #51
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Ms. Undomial? are you there?

Old 11-09-2002, 11:41 PM   #52
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

I'm going to start being all Nazgulish and mean

Old 11-09-2002, 11:42 PM   #53
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Gollum

and Gollumish and creepy. I'll even start pming myself!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-09-2002, 11:53 PM   #54
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I HAVE BEEN DRIVEN OFF THE DEEP END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-09-2002, 11:55 PM   #55
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I have PMed myself. I told myself that i was crazy. Which i am by the way.

Old 11-09-2002, 11:56 PM   #56
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

*remains in hiding, as she watches Laica go mad...evilly laughs (quietly) MUAHAHAHAHA*

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:59 PM   #57
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I'm now going to legally change my name to Strider, hang around taverns bothering short people. *Laicalasse's eyes begin swirling around and getting that gleam they get when she's begining to go crazy* (Wait. She is crazy. This is disturbing)

Old 11-10-2002, 12:02 AM   #58
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

ack! I'm being watched as i go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Turns in circlys. fun. sings twinkle twinkle little star. even more fun* *becomes sane for a minute* "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *sane moment is gone.*

Old 11-10-2002, 12:06 AM   #59
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

I HAVE GONE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eyes roll to back of head. talks to air* "Hello. I missed you. Where were you? Should I know? Do I want to know? I don't want to know now. I'm scaring myself"

Old 11-10-2002, 12:10 AM   #60
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

* talks to air some more while other people probably whatch with big bowls of popcorn. great. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!" *falls over.* "does the sky always spin like that? or is it just me?" *sings rockabyebaby to herself softly*

Closed Thread