Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2002, 10:49 PM   #41
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I have several characters. I'll start with my first one.

Name: Primrose Brandybuck
Race: Hobbit
Height: 4'3
Hair: Curly, light brown
Eyes: Brown
Other: Is the granddaughter of Meriadoc Brandybuck and carries one of the hobbit rings, the Ring of the Sea. She must be much older than anyone (even Primrose herself) thinks she is.

And she has a companion...

Name: Cyrell
Race: Red Fox
Other: Companion of Primrose Brandybuck, he is most certainly not a pet, but a member of an ancietnt, but little-known, race. He could be considered to have -- uh -- magical abilities, because he can create mindlinks with other beings, not to mention a few other little surprises...
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2002, 11:56 PM   #42
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Hmm...havne't updated my character descrips l8ly.

Faith Lowe
Mudane Earth descrip:
5'3
sandy brown hair(not a word Lubyla)
wears glasses
Personality: three words. Nuts nutty and nutter.
Descrip: Carries gold notebook, EVERYWHERE. Has a tendincy to belive she is a hobbit. Can often be found walking on knees. Loves to sing...and write. Always wears old wind up watch and replica of One Ring. Loves Tinker Bell and Frodo. Has Ireish accent.(But I'm not sure what different words/slang they have so I don't type that.)
Backpack holds- Glamdring, family seal, writing notebooks(all of her stories) old stuffed animal called 'JoJo' and a picture of her family, 'pet', and horse. Pet and horse are dead.
history-lost family in fire. Had a twin Bro, but no one knows of him for she does not tell anyone. Lived in Ireland till fire, now lives in USA with aunt.

Middle earth Faith
3'10
Brown hair
20/20 vision here.
Personality: Same, but can be more serious now.
Descrip: still carries notebook and wears watch, and still loves singing and writing, though now what she writes is no longer fanatsy. Still wears replica likes Tink and Frodo. At times she can become very different, and turn into a full wizard, carring a staff like Gandalf the Grey's. Still carries backpack.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 01:16 AM   #43
Taurwen
Hobbit

hmmm... never tried this before. Here goes.

Character name:Panwingiel
Race: Elf
Physical description: 5'11" Sandy-blond hair that falls to the middle of her back, grey-blue eyes, a sharp sort of appearence. She has thin lips, and a longish neck.
Character description: Panwingiel is fairly eccentric, and pretty quiet. She keeps mostly to herself, and roams around a lot. She is a bit like a ranger, very stealth.
Skills: Good with bow and arrow, but not so good at fighting close up. She is swift on her feet however, and nearly silent. She is good at tracking, and she is trusted by many of the creatures that roam the wilds.

Companion>>
Species: small hawk
Description: gold eyes, about one foot tall, mostly brown and grey. She has good sight, and can see from above, much to the benefit of Panwingiel. The two of them have been together for very long years, and have very deep connections with each other.
And woods of nightshade morrowless.
The Sudering Seas between them lay,
and yet at last they met once more,
And long ago they passed away
In the forest singing sorrowless.
Taurwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 12:28 PM   #44
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

"I "

name: Ellemir

race: Half elf

Desrip: Long dark raven hair, dark gray eyes(Very sharp), tall, is related to Eol.

Bio: loves to hang out in the dark forest and mines with the dwarves and inherited the sword made by Eol called galvorn. She is good in craft and a good friend to the dwarves who raised her.

age: Since the time of peace between the dwarves and elves.

Pet
Name: Poko

race: phoenix

decrip: gold mixed black plumes with gold eyes and talons. Has very good strengh and was a gift from Radagast the Brown.
Old 12-28-2002, 12:37 PM   #45
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc:I was wondering when somebody would say "I".
now my new character
ic:Elijah Brandybuck
Race:Hobbit
Age:same as Adrian 1 year younger than Frodo(has special magic power bestowed upon him from birth)
Appearance: Tall for a hobbit with curly brown hair and deep blue eyes
Bio: Knew Adrian all his life. Frodo is his idol. He loves Adrian and ends up marring her and takes her last name instead of her taking his. The power bestowed upon him at birth is to look as young as the one he loves(cool huh).

Pet:

Name:Alabaster Midnight
Race:Wolf
Color:mostly black with some white
Bio: no one knows anything about him
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 12:07 PM   #46
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Yeah! I'm back! (Gee, there are a lot more hobbit characters than before...)

Name: Zene Hollow
Appearance: He's a wanderer. Never really stays in one place. Wears a grey cloak. He's got an orange-ish tint to his brown hair. Hazel-blue eyes that you get dizzy when you stare into them too long. No one really gets that close, though.
Bio: Orphaned at age 19, no one wanted him because of his age (too close to his tweens). He ran away from the orphanage workers and changed his name to Zene. No one remembers or knows his real name. After running away, he stayed in Bree until news of his escape.

To be continued...
Old 12-29-2002, 01:00 PM   #47
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

God! I have loads of carachters. But this has to be my favourite!

Name: Vasir.
Race: Maia-Elf of The Gondolodhrim.
History: Descendant of Melian and turgon. More of the Maia side but has elf features. Has Maia Powers. Left Doriath at a very young age and went to Gondolin. When the valar came to bring the elves back to valinor he stayed with galadriel.
Eyes: Deep Greyish Blue.
Height: 6'4.
Description: Wears long Blue Robes and Wears a Blue Elvish Cloak from Lothlorien With a Royal Blue elven Broach. Has Short Blue hair and wears Blue Mithril Armor. Wears a BackPack. Wondorous Fair to Look upon.
Personality: Wise and Good-Humoured. Quick to Laugh and Quick to Anger. Best swordsman in the Land. Keen eyes.
Contents of BackPack: TinderBox and flint. Lamp. Candles. Lots of Lembas and Ent-Draught. The Star Helm of Andorias. Galadhrim PennyWhistle.
Items on Person: Helce, The Quartz ring of Ice. The star of Andorias.
Weapons: Xave The Sword of Ice, Arak The Axe of lightning, Burun the spear of Fire, Arnon the Bow of the stars, a Blue entwined with silver Mithril Bow of The galadhrim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 12-30-2002 at 06:23 AM.
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 06:50 PM   #48
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

name: Lomian(Child of the twilight) Softfoot

race:Hobbit

descrip: black curly hair(usual for hobbits), grayish green eyes, he has a silver streak in his hair, very thin for a hobbit.

bio: Is a forien hobbit from across the sea who moved into the Shire when he was just 2. His parents were escape prisoners from a camp across the sea that had captured their land and enslaved all the hobbits in it. They were the last of the villagers. They found land but had a hard time of finding a place to start off their new life. They were found by passinf elves who who heading to the haven. The elves helped the Softfoot with some food and warmth and map of Midle earth. The elves named thier son Lomian since the hobbits arrived at night with the stars shinning with hope of their new lives.Soon they moved into the Shire and started their own business of painting and book writting.
Old 01-25-2003, 07:00 PM   #49
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Name: Well, you'd probably only know her as Jess...

Apperance: Wears black shirt, and breeches. Her black hair is cut short, and, unlike normal hobbits, her hair is VERY straight. She also wears black boots, to hide the lack of...*Ahem* hair on her feet, as well as a few daggers.

Bio: Who knows.

What's a Shadow?

Generally a shadow is a hobbit, though once in awhile a man Shadow is born. There is no record of an shadow being any race but Hobbit and man. A shadow is generally born with one or more of the following thingys...
No toes
Hobbit-straight hair
Hobbit-no feet hair
men-no eyes
...and always born with extreamly good blade skills. There are few recorded cases, where a Shadow has been killed by another blade, arrow, dagger, sword, or ax, or any thing else.They also have an odd imunity to ANY deseas(sp).

Edit: Just to let you know, Shadows are Generally not evil...generally. Jess is not. Most are neither Evil nor Good, Fight for nighter one side nor the other. There are a few Shadows with different opinions though. Also Shadow is not there permanent...title. Just until I figure something better out.

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 01-26-2003 at 01:11 AM.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:33 PM   #50
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider

I have several but here are a few and I'll write the RPG they are in above

TTT alternitive

Name- Arinareal
race- elf (female)
dscrption- short for an elf, grey eyes and blonde hair
companion- horse aelin
chrctr fcts- speaks tengwar sindarin, gifted swordswoman. Is not an extremely secretive person.
weapons- sword Estel(hope) and longbow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
No Rpg but I like this character

Name- Aralyn
race- Men (of Rohan) (female)
dscrption- Tall, black hair and green eyes.
companion- horse calin
chrctr fcts- Proud and haughty
weapons- Bow and Sword Mornie

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 09:51 AM   #51
Lord Manafirogh
Elven Warrior

Lord Manafirough

Name: Lord Manafirough
Race: man
Weapons: Ravier (sword, also made up) mad of mithril at the top of the blade, gems on both sides of the handle.
Helm made by dragon flame
Dwarf armour, mithril coat.
Horse: Grey hound (also known as Black demon)
The horse is clad with light armour (like Knight horses)
Lord Manafirogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 11:51 AM   #52
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

lol,it's kind late to post my character here but here goes...

Name: Ithilwin
Other names: Nimwen
Race: Peredhel
Lineage: Second daughter of Elrond and Celebrian
Description: Ithilwin is fair to look upon,tall and slender as a young tree,her skin pale as the snow,her hair of light brown,matching her eyes.Though of noble kin,her love for adventure has made her wander in Middle-earth and thus become skilled in weapons
Weapons: Elven bow and arrows and two long elven daggers.She is very skilled with both.
Companion: Narcalen,a pure black horse with a single white mark on his forehead
click the link in my sig for the full story

Last edited by Ithilwin : 02-23-2003 at 11:54 AM.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 12:07 PM   #53
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

This is my other character,though I don't use her

Name: Enya(ok,ok it happens to match with the known Enya...)
Race: Istar,wizard
Element: Fire
Companion: A hawk,named Aran
Description: A fair woman is she,with dark brown hair and eyes.She is tall of height and slender.
Weapons: A sword.She is very skilled with it.
Story: No one knows whence she came from or who her parents were.She was raised by a couple of elves and thus learnt the elvish life.When she grew up,she met Gandalf and became his companion.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 12:09 PM   #54
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
My fav:

Name:MĂ*nelova
Other Names: MĂ*ni, she is more widely know as Blackboar.
Race:Wood-elf
Weapons:A carven bow, strung with Mithril, and an elven sword named Plunger.
Desciption: Long blondish/silver-like hair (not grey as in old-age), dark black eyes, slender, a stern but beautiful look, Legolas's brother of Mirkwood, she takes up a princess like roll there, she is very good in battle and very skiled with the bow.
She is very loyal to her borther.
Horse:Called Swift arrow, very fast, he is a sleek siny black colour, with many a white mark.
Past:She grew up in Mirkwood for a few thosand years, and she was often in the company of Elrond, she ventured out first to help in the War of the Ring, where she helped alot, and was then widely known as she saved many lives.
She celebrated Aragorns wedding and got to know the hobbits very well. At the moment she is in Mirkwood, helping to rule.
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 05:28 PM   #55
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood
The Precious

Oh! What fun! I have a bunch characters!

I will go from most used to least used.

Name: Lerintel
A.K.A: The sneak, Padfoot, Shadow
Race: Talking Black-footed ferret
Weapons: His teeth, yes, it is so
Description: Long bodied, black mask, balck paws. The rest of his body is cream.
Steed: Sometimes he rides a white wolf called Lari
Bio: When the ferrets of Rohan died out, they left one small family of three, Lerintel, his mother, and father. For the first years of his life, he lived in peace with the Rohirrim(sp?) Lady Eowyn fancied his family and loved to watch Lerintel grow. One day orcs crossed the plains and killed many woodland and plains animal, including Lerintel's family, he fled and became an outcast. Living on carrion.
but words are meaningless
in your absence.
Lady_of_the_Golden_Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 12:52 PM   #56
Ninquelote
Elven Warrior

ehhh, I'll post my character, but I only roleplay over AIM. And I don't roleplay with people who make their character royalty and have them be extremely uncontinuitious. I really hate that.

Name: Calenlassë
Race: Silvan Elf/ Sindar
Age: 2000-odd years or so. Around the time when spiders and a shadow started growing in Greenwood the Great.
Weapons: A shortbow from Mirkwood, and a quiver filled with arrows. She carries a small knife from time to time.
Description: She has brown hair and green eyes, woody colouring, pale complexion, and is slender.
Height: I suppose around... 6' 10"
Weight: Who knows? She's thin. I guess... well, since I'm not familiar with middle-earth measurements... Or even the metric system for that matter...
Homeland: Greenwood the Great/Mirkwood/Eryn Lasgalen

She does have a steed, by the name of Aratoamin. He's a mottled-grey-and-silver stallion, very protective of Calenlassë.
Ninquelote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 02:05 PM   #57
Nerindel
Elven Warrior

I only have one Character and she is still a work in progress, but her she is

Name: Nerindel NimsĂșl Half-Elven
Race: Sindarin
Sex: Female
Height:6ft 7"
Hair:firery red
Eyes:Sea Blue
Weapons: Crossbow, Elvish Runed longsword and Twin silver daggers Khelekgurth and NĂĄrgurth.
Skills:Herblore,fletching,Archery,Hunting,Tracking ,Eaglesight,husbandry and Swordswoman(very skilled swordswoman).
Hobbies: poetry and horse riding.
Current Horse:LosmĂ*r a white elven mare age unknown (I don't know how long horses live )

Nerindel was raised by her father in LothlĂłrien, she knows little of her mother. For many years she proctected the LothlĂłrien borders with her kin, but as much as she loved her homeland her heart yearned for more, so at the age of 1127 she left LothlĂłrien to explore all the lands of middle-earth.
Éomer King of Rohan

Aa'menealle nauva calen ar'malta

Last edited by Nerindel : 03-31-2003 at 05:41 PM.
Nerindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 03:51 PM   #58
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Hate to be a party pooper, but Tolkien said there were three unions between the Eldar and the Edain.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 04:08 PM   #59
Ninquelote
Elven Warrior

If you want to start on this, we might as well go all-out and say that most of the characters aren't very good, for starters, or are uncontinuitious altogether.

NO PHOENIXES!
NO HALF HOBBITS HALF ELVES!
NO ROYALTY!
DON'T MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS IN RELATION TO OTHERS!
(i.e.: Second daughter of Elrond, wife of Legolas, sister of Aragorn, brother of Celebrian...)

XIAN- for hating Wiccans.
MURDERER- for hating vegetarians.
PREP- for hating Goths.

These are a few of my favourite things, the hypocritical stylings of the most "liberal" groups.
Old 03-26-2003, 04:13 PM   #60
Ninquelote
Elven Warrior

Oh, a few more things:

NO CREATION OF ODD THINGS LIKE... Uh... NEW RACES
NO MODERN NAMES! (this one always gets me when I see Elves named Tanya.)
And what's with all the familiars/animal companions?

XIAN- for hating Wiccans.
MURDERER- for hating vegetarians.
PREP- for hating Goths.

These are a few of my favourite things, the hypocritical stylings of the most "liberal" groups.