Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2002, 12:27 PM   #41
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Quote:
Ya forgot the Fremen, cybermen and Honoured Matres....

the fedakyn takes care of the fremen. sadakur problem

the fedakyn were fremen commandos who were better than the sadakur

and there would be too much bad blood between the BG and HM

with you being a NZ-lander we could have a cool haka and me as an USA-er we could have would and needless explosions to it

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 12:31 PM   #42
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by afro-elf

the fedakyn takes care of the fremen. sadakur problem

the fedakyn were fremen commandos who were better than the sadakur

and there would be too much bad blood between the BG and HM

with you being a NZ-lander we could have a cool haka and me as an USA-er we could have would and needless explosions to it
Well yeah, but there were the fremen before Muad'dib, and the fedakyn (damned spelling!) after, so you could do a temporal army *oh yeah, I'm a bright spark, and it's now 4.30am in the morning and the walls are beginning to move* Plus, the HT's and the BGs have to get on, because of the amalgamation w/murbella... Conceded point with the Saudarkur.

Okay, I'll go get my skimpy traditional Maori costume, and do some traditional singing (oh dear) dancing thingies, since women aren't allowed to do the haka... Or even better yet, I could do the national anthem!

God of nations smell my feet,
In the bonds of Coronation Street.
Hear our voices tweet tweet tweet,
God defend our toilet seat.....

*wipes tear from eye*

Last edited by BeardofPants : 04-12-2002 at 12:35 PM.
BeardofPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 12:36 PM   #43
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Now who has too much time on their hands??

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 12:12 AM   #44
BeardofPants
the Shrike

HOW COULD WE????!!!! We forgot the Bashar, and his army! Teg would do more butt kicking for justice than any of the aforementioned.....
Old 04-13-2002, 12:30 AM   #45
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

BoP, and I'd make her live without shaving.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 12:53 AM   #46
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by FrodoFriend
BoP, and I'd make her live without shaving.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........!!!
Old 04-13-2002, 01:13 AM   #47
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Or we can tie BoP and Wayfarer to the same chair, ask them if God exists, and watch them try to bite each others eyes out.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 02:26 AM   #48
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by FrodoFriend
Or we can tie BoP and Wayfarer to the same chair, ask them if God exists, and watch them try to bite each others eyes out.
How could anyone be that cruel?
Old 04-13-2002, 03:20 AM   #49
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Yeah...poor eyes...POOR CHAIR!

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 04:53 PM   #50
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Re: Qustion: You Encounter your favorite LOTR bad guy tied up in a room...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aragorn_iz_cool
Qustion: You Encounter your favorite LOTR bad guy tied up in a room. Who is the bad guy and what do you do? Sorry Just curious.
any orc. Use the chance to dump him in a lake, then go find however tied him up and give him a million dollars.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 06:26 PM   #51
Tinythetroll
Hobbit

Nazgul

Tie his arms to one tree and tie his legds to another then take a chainsaw and cut thru hit stomach real slow after i beat him with a stick.
Tinythetroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 07:02 PM   #52
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by Tinythetroll
Tie his arms to one tree and tie his legds to another then take a chainsaw and cut thru hit stomach real slow after i beat him with a stick.
Gross Whose your bad guy?
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 05-29-2002, 09:28 PM   #53
Aragorn_iz_cool
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Gross Whose your bad guy?
Myebe Gollum? Sounds like it to me.
Aragorn_iz_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2002, 10:52 AM   #54
Faramir
Elven Warrior

Strider

No way I'm letting Lurtz go in a tiny room with me!
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
==========================
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2002, 03:35 PM   #55
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Who? (clueless look)

Old 06-06-2002, 10:38 PM   #56
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

If I found Sauron and/or Morgoth tied to a chair I would steal all their emblems of powers (such as the Ring, the Silmarils etc.) Enslave them and use my new powers to take over Valinor so that when the Elves sail West they'd sail right into my power. Mwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 11:33 AM   #57
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

I would steal Saruman's staff and start doing the funky breakdancing thing to Saruman! Fun stuff!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 11:40 AM   #58
Blackheart
Elf Lord

Melkor, and I'd untie him, and send him off to...

Oh wait... that would be difficult...

Queer haow a cravin' gits a holt on ye -- As ye love the Almighty, young man, don't tell nobody, but I swar ter Gawd thet picter begun ta make me hungry fer victuals I couldn't raise nor buy -- here, set still, what's ailin' ye? ...
Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 11:40 AM   #59
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

I would steal Saruman's staff and start doing the funky breakdancing thing to Saruman! Fun stuff!

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 09:03 PM   #60
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Oran
If I found Sauron and/or Morgoth tied to a chair I would steal all their emblems of powers (such as the Ring, the Silmarils etc.) Enslave them and use my new powers to take over Valinor so that when the Elves sail West they'd sail right into my power. Mwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't they have inborn talents?