Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2004, 09:10 PM   #41
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
GAH! Just posted...I was ina writing mood. Fun Fun! Pip is sick I think...and Akia's absence is explain able but if niether one of them show up soon I would post the I could and just edit later. That's just me though...
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:55 PM   #42
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Oh, poor Pip! And Akai. Like sucks, don't it? Grrrrrrr. Fine then, I'll post. But if I get in trouble, I'm holding YOU personally responsible, Fim!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 02:45 PM   #43
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
Sorry I've been gone for so long everyone. Quite... busy. Anyway, as you suspected, Pip was sick, better for a bout a day, and now has fallen ill again, though it is much worse this time. Anywho, just thought I'd let you know. Any questions? Toss 'em my way and I'll do my best to answer them. Until then, I'm off to post!

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 10:05 PM   #44
Fimbrethil

That seemed fine Gulio although she may want yo uto edit to where you do know somthing more than what you at in your post. I don't mind being held responsible. No questions Akai, just glad your back...is Pip ok?

Old 04-09-2004, 10:53 PM   #45
Fimbrethil

Okie dokie, in my thread I had my "people's" language, all it really was was some of the elvish from the book Eragon. Pip and Akai will probably recognize most of it but here is what it all translates to: "Be healed family for my happiness. It is my fate to return never more. I invoke you unconquerable forest! Guard me and my memories." Ok and you ask well that's nice but what's it all mean? I'll tell you. My character wants her family to be alright since she had to leave like that, and she knows that it will be hard for them to accept what has happened and move on. Plus she doesn't if the "Shadow" went after them or not, and if it did she wanted them to be okay and live, so it kind of had a double meaning. In case you havn't noticed while my charater is brave she is really kinda depressing too. She keeps dropping little hints that she will die, perhaps she will? Who's to say really? I am and I say she won't. The unconquerable forest gaurd me thing. It's like thier god(or goddess) if you will. The god is really a perosn but he works through the forest, so instead of saying "God of the forest" or "one who protects the forest" it's "unconquerable forest". Talya wants to remember her happy home. The one where she didn't have any worries and nothing bad ever happened and s oshe asks her "god" to gaurd the memories so they aren't soiled by the bad ones.
Got any more qeustions just ask.
PS: If you read this post before you read my post in the acctual thread you will be confused!!! Just a warning.

Old 04-11-2004, 12:48 PM   #46
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
Loved the post Fim, very lovely! ^_^ Just wanted to drop in and see if everything was going smoothly. Everything seems to be in order, so I'm off to my other errands today! *skedaddles off*

P.S.

Happy Easter!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I love you bunches, and I hope you have a great Easter Sunday. Don't eat too much candy!

Love always,
Akai

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 03:12 PM   #47
Fimbrethil

Yes, everything is hunky dorie here Akai! Now that I have pretended this post has soem importance I shall spam away!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Fun, fun! I got candy! And what do you want ot bet that family regrets that? They know I get almost ADD when I have to much sweet stuff. (I'm not ADD but...well...suger affects people differently it just happens to make me appear that way when I've lots of it.) Anyway, have fun hunting easter eggs or having a mass slaughtering of the cutest little creatures good ever made, the lamb, some people do that you know. It's wrong! Ok, I'm goning now BYE!!!!

EDIT: Co0me on guys! I'm already at the city! And I've had some major charater developments! Get to the city!!! How are we going to meet anyway? Just bump into people who'ev got interesting scars and question them? I geuss everyhitng isn't all hunky dorie Akai.

Last edited by Fimbrethil : 04-11-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:34 PM   #48
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

YAY FOR EASTER!!!
*Hums Hallelugah chorus*<ruddy song's stuck in my dratted head!>
Yeah I'll ask Arcala more stuff

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 01:33 PM   #49
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

EASTER ROCKED!!

Lot of sugar! Yum yum yum yum yum! My grandparents arrived on Saturday! Huzzah!

Okay, serious post time. I'm not exactly sure on what to do with Cærdic, probably becase I don't know what Pip and Akai have planned. Poor Pip!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 08:56 PM   #50
Fimbrethil

Arcala, perhaps he dreams of somthing that freaks him into staying in the city? An idea.

Oh, I remember Pip saying somthing about a dream chasing us to the city so I figure a dream takes us all to a tavern that I'm about to post about and we all meet there, I promise I won't go there till we're all in the city.