Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2004, 02:03 AM   #41
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Firewood, right-ho! Expensive sword, right-ho!" said Pansy lightly as she feinted fumbling the valueble sword. Devak gave her a look that could kill.
"Just joking!" she said, tucking the sword in the scabbard and brandishing the machete. "Look quite dangerous, eh?" she said. Pansy handed Cory a carrot and nudged him on. "Hop along now, Rannyn! That's a good fellow!" and she was off into the woods looking for wood.

ooc; you are perfectly right, Fim, its not allowed on the moot. Good self-control buddy! you may have a carrot! you see, I am not evil.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 02:44 AM   #42
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rylkin faded into the forest, eager for any excuse to get away from the others for a moment. As much as he liked his Hobbit friend, (he tolerated the others) she tended to talk a lot. That is common among her folk, but it unnerved him after a while.

He waited at the edge of the clearing, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 08:20 AM   #43
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Quote:
Originally posted by PippinTook
ooc; you are perfectly right, Fim, its not allowed on the moot. Good self-control buddy! you may have a carrot! you see, I am not evil.
Why thank you Pip. *Munches carrot* You know I try to have a little self control. Who ever thought you were evil? I don't think you are evil.

IC: Fery was setting up the tents and the burning in her pocket had yet to go away. "What does he want me to do? I know he wants to speak with me but...what am I supposed to say? Exsuce me while I speak ot the evil overlord you're trynig to over throw." Fery said to herself when no one appeared to be in earshot.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 06:26 PM   #44
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: *tingles run down her spine* *wispers to self while she looks at Fery* No that can't be, he can't be here... *she shakes her head*
Fery! Are you finished yet? *just then demons atacked the makeshift camp*
Devak: *sigh* I just can't win can I? *pulls out anasta* We're the only two here Fery, You got my back?

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 07:49 PM   #45
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"And that's how you plant leaf." finished Pansy, after a long, rather nice talk with Rylkin. Then she heard the shouts of Devak and demons behind them "Just great! She just had to give me her sword didn't she?" she mumbled. "Well, she can do with out us."
"What?" asked Rylkin who was already starting back.
"We need firewood!" retorted Pansy, who was hacking away with her machete. "oh, alright, we can go fight the demons." she said, throwing the firewood down and moving back towards camp.

actually, gulio, I think Rannyn was supposed to come with me, tehee, but oh well, not that much of a difference.

Old 02-27-2004, 08:40 PM   #46
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: Right! Off to fight demons...right? Sorry I havent posted in a while....I was really lost for a moment there.

ic: Rannyn followed the others to the camp where the demons were attacking. He drew his sword and braced himself.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 08:53 PM   #47
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hullo then. " I thought then rapidly drew my sword, and started to attack the demons from both sides.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 12:35 AM   #48
Fimbrethil

OOC: Bit of a tight spot...kill the demons or fight them off?

IC:
Fery stood there for two seconds in which she decided what to do. Making up her mind in a split second she ran toward the nearest demon sword drawn. But instead of hitting him she gave a wild swing that was sure to miss and it did. The demon came back with the hilt of his sword and right before it hit her head she heard him say "Sorry". Waking up with a groan and looking around she saw she was in one of the tents she had helped to set up and her head was throbbing. "Only question is why didn't it kill her?" Fery heard Devak ask someone. "I think it meant to but we all came rushing in." Pansy replied. "Well, I don't know about you people but I won't feel safe until that girl can use a sword properly." Rylkin said with obvious distaste. "Why are you all talking about me?" Fery asked suddenly remembering what had happened to her. "You got hit pretty hard...just be glad it wasn't the other end." Devak said jsut before Fery passed out again.

OOC:I know I stole the battle scene from you guys but if you want you can do one of those backtrack things where oyu tell our side then we all end up in the same place. Anyways...

Old 02-28-2004, 01:47 PM   #49
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: *walked out of tent* *wispers to self* Sorry? *walks to nearest tree and jumps into the branches* *sigh* Solteth, where are you? *lookes to the sky* Things arn't as easy as they used to be... Serve your lord and live for another day that's how it worked but noooooo, now you have to fight just to have a scrap of bread on the table, *she stopped herself relizing that pansy was standing right under her* How much did you hear?
Pansy: Who's Solteth?
Devak: *looks at pansy and smiles* (It's very easy to love a hobbit) *jumps from tree and lands on her feet with a flursh* Well it's a long story...
Pansy: I have time *she smiled inocently* we need fire wood, Want to come with?
Devak: I'd prefer to keep Fery in my sight. I don't trust her... *looks at pansy for a moment, than she smiles* Alright, I'll come. I need to tech you how to use that sword don't I....

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-28-2004, 04:00 PM   #50
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"indeed!" said Pansy as she tried to keep up with Devak. "I am more of a 'magical pan' kind of hobbit." she said as she chopped down some wood. "Now, who is Solteth"

Old 02-28-2004, 09:26 PM   #51
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: As I said long story... But here it goes...
Many years ago well before the war of the last alance(sp) I was born,
Pansy: How old are you?
Devak: I've lost track of time actualy, *blushes* but anyway... I was disowned by my mothers family, because I was born out of "wed-lock" so to speak and they didn't want me. They alowwed me to stay until I was 10 then I was on my own. I wandered all over what you now call middle earth in order to find a place to call home then I came to the land of mordor and he took me in...
Pansy: You were raised by who?
Devak:Yes I was... I do not wish to say his name because I fear he will find me and make me come back...
anyway that's off of what we are talking about... After the war of the last alance(sp) I ran away form mordor and I came here, On my first day in this contry I had met many people and was asined(sp) to do many things that's how I got in to the demon hunting bisness(sp) and my first partner, Or whatever, Was Solteth and on our first hunt we fell in love
Pansy: *gets stary eyed* Awwww! That's so sweet
Devak: *scofts* But one day Solteth was taken by demons and killed... *tears drip from her icy blue eyes* And that's all I care to tell you at the moment pansy, come on let's get some fire wood , it's starting to get cold...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-28-2004, 10:00 PM   #52
Legoles

buisness, aliance, assigned

Anyway

"Soleth is the name of my brother... He is dead? I saw him yesterday..."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-28-2004, 11:02 PM   #53
Fimbrethil

OOC: Wow...I'm confused....Amea were raised by Sauron? Legolas...I forgot your characters name (sorry) but your brother was in love with Devak? AHHH! confused!

IC:
Alone in the tent Fery took out the stone that luckily no one had found. "Hello?" Sauron's voice answered "You stupid girl! I was trying to warn you of the demon's attack! Next time find a way to get away from them so I can speak with you. Fery hesitatied then added "I'm sorry I didn't know it was that important. Next time I will. Right now my head is killing me." Sauron said in quiter tones "I'm sorry to hear that. I want a list of everyone in your group." Fery answered "Me, Pansy, Devak, Renald, Rannyn, and Rylkin." Sauron was quite then "Did you say Devak?" Before Fery could answer she heard someone coming and shoved the gem in her pocket.

OOC:Someone walk back into the tent please.

Old 02-28-2004, 11:14 PM   #54
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

I walked into the tent sullenly, crouching down by Fery. "I don't trust you one bit," I hissed, looking her straight in the eyes. "For one, you look awfully firmilliar, for two, you reek of demon, and for three, you remind me of myself when my brother was around," I added, standing up. "Come on, I want you to walk with me, I wish to speak with you."
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 11:21 PM   #55
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: Finally up I see... Good here drink this. *hands Fery a potion*
Fery: *looks at the bottle*
Devak: You want to get rid of your head ache don't you?
Fery: *uncorked the bottle and drank it in one gulp*
Devak: Now If you will escuse me... *walks out of tent and walks up to Talenyn* Now you were saying?
Talenyn: Soleth is my brother... And I saw him yesterday
Devak: He was killed yesterday, or taken, but I know he was killed... You see it's one of my "powers" persay(sp) I can "feel" the ones I love or have a conection with and I can't feel Solteth anymore, I'm sorry Talenyn, But he's dead...
OOC: I'm leaving your response to you "leggy" Why do they call you that anyway?

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 02-28-2004, 11:36 PM   #56
Legoles

"Damn!" I said, then dropped to the ground hiding my face, willing my tears to stop. They did not, however, listen to me, so I wept silently. Wiping my eyes, I turned to Devak. "He told me something that I should tell you, if ever we meet. 'Tell Devak that I love her, and I hope that she shall wait.' That was all he said."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-29-2004, 02:46 AM   #57
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

aw, c'mon mea! feel the love of the moot! here in our little 'rpg circle' everyone who has a name long enough to where it is hard to spell gets a nick name, eg; Fimbrethil-fim, Nurvingiel-nurv, pippintook-pip, you get the idea. Leggy is our friend! *hugs leggy* quite dramatic this thing, eh? well, a little hobbit spirit can help out!

ooc; "Truly sorry, Talenyn." said Pansy, sitting down by the demon-elf. "Want a carrot?" she asked, not quite sure what to say. "You know, my mum and pap died when I was young, that's why my uncle brought me up." she said uneasily. While she was a sure fire way to cheer someone up, she was't very eloquent when it came to talking about touchy subjects. "Now, let's get a fire started, that's why we got the fire wood, ain't it?"

Old 02-29-2004, 09:38 AM   #58
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: I'm sorry I had no clue... That he was your brother, I wish so much to tell you that he is alright but I fear the worst...
Pansy, why don't you start the fire... I have to go and think...
Talenyn: But you shouldn't go alone, What if the demons attack agian?
Devak: I'll be close. Don't worry I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself... *With that she walks away into the woods* Her brother why didn't I feel it? *tears started down her cheeks, her hair glowed silver in the moon light* Maybe I didn't want to beleave he was dead? Maybe if I was a little faster they wouldn't have got him... It's all my fault... *A red glow surounds Devak she turns to a tree and she lets a fire ball form in her hands* Why am I still alive? *she lets the fire ball go and ther tree blows up*
OOC: She's not trying to kill herself, Ha that would be too easy, she's just blowing off steam

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 02-29-2004 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:34 AM   #59
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: And I'm just Gulio, who is, at the moment, rahter confused. Oh well!

ic: Everyone in the camp was somber, except Pansy. Devak and Tanelyn had lost a loved one, Renalds was stewing about something, Fery was still recovering, and Rylkin was silent by nature. Rannyn was helping Pansy start a fire, humming a tune Rylkin didn't recognize. It made him think of the open sea.

The song unnerved him, as most did, so he wandered away a bit. He met up with Devak, and nearly missed being caught on fire. "Woah, there. Watch were you're hurling fireballs." He said, smiling slightly.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 01:14 AM   #60
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Rannyn quietly continued to hum the song he learn while at sea. A smile came to his face as he remembered being in the tavern with his friends at home singing the song almost non-stop. He sighed happily as the fire started, "There we go, nothing better than a warm fire to melt away the blues." He knew most everyone was down after the death of a man he didn't know, but was loved by many. He knew the feeling of losing ones dear. He saw it many times in the wars he fought, many of his friends died beside him in battle. Rannyn became lost in thought as he stared at the fire.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote