Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2004, 10:57 PM   #41
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

[this is before we leave] "BLOODY HELL TEL! I can't beleive you said that. Marry you? Now that would be a very interesting year.[In hell I might add]"

OOC: Me still insane, nutty,crazy, loco. Me voice screwed up....[eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil flu!](The flying hampster of)DOOOOOOOM!!!! attacked me yesterday...[Told ya I'm still*Gollum gollum* Crazy, don't worry Gulio

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 11:47 PM   #42
Aewionen
Elf Lord

(This is Gulio's post)
ooc: Insanity RULES!!!

ic: When Lord Elrond saw the daft duo accompanying the other, he looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Tel, as usual, as oblivious. "Greetings, Lord Elrond! It's so nice to see you again."

"Would that I could say the same of you, Telepelenmire," Lord Elrond replied, using Tel's full name.

"It's TEL!" The Sea-Elf despised his whole name. Far too long for his taste.

Lord Elrond almost chuckled, and then remembered what happened the last time Tel was in Imladris. "Elladan has never been quite the same since last you were here. He still is deathly afraid of spiders." He glared at Tel, who did chuckle.

"Oh yes, that was funny," Tel said. "What?" He said in reply to Elrond's disapproving glare, "He wanted to hear a story!"

"So you told him about what Shelob does to her victims, and that she was looking around here for a new home."

"Yeah, so?"

"He was ten years old!"

"It was partly Elrohir's idea too!"

Lord Elrond sighed. Then he noticed Elboron. "Tel has a new companion, then? Who are you?"

ooc: I wanted to add something about evil eyebrows of doom, but I restrained myself
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 11:51 PM   #43
Aewionen
Elf Lord

(my post)

"I am Elboron." he replied to Lord Elrond. He then looked at Tel, "So my little sis isnt the only one who has heard that story eh Tel? She was what.....3 when you told it to her. Now, anytime she sees a spider, she runs up to her room until I or father kills it."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 02-07-2004, 12:13 AM   #44
Legoles

"Lord Elrond, pardon my intteruption but.."
"Oh my stars? Who is this girl!? She looks like you Telepelenmire! Is she your sister or something?"
"It's Tel..."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-16-2004, 05:11 PM   #45
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Tel put his arm around the shape shifter, "This is my lovely bride to be." he said with a tricksters grin. Elboron chortled but soon was laughing heartily. "As if anyone would want to marry you Tel!"

ooc: sorry for the godmoding

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Last edited by Aewionen : 02-16-2004 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:40 PM   #46
Legoles

"Honestly Tel! Do you really want to die?" I said, then shifted into my normal form. "Gerrof Tel." I said as I pushed away his arm. "Lord Elrond, I apologize for the misconception. I am not marrying Tel, thank the stars, neither am I his sister. I am Sabella. A shapeshifter, and time-traveler. I met Tel here." I said as I jerked my thumb at him. "On one of my time journeys. I landed in the middle of a sea-elf palace, where Tel here was taking a snooze. I made sure I blended into the wall, but he bumped into me anyway." I looked at him bemusedly.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-18-2004, 12:34 AM   #47
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Gotta get things moving! Where's the wizard, or witch, if you like (BURN THE WITCHES)?

"And it was providence! Fate brought us together!" Tel sighed with false sadness. "But not to worry. I can wait, being immortal and all. I'll wait until you realize what destiny has already decided." He flashed Sabella a private grin.

Elrond was confused, as is usual when someone talks to the strange Sea-Elf. "Oh, Lord Elrond," Tel said, suddenly remembering why he was speaking with the Elven Lord. "I heard you had another 'secret' council, without inviting Elboron and I! If there is something amiss in Middle-Earth, we should know! We want to help."

"I already told you-"Sabella began.

"And I don't believe your story," Tel interrupted. "A time-shifter, and Istar, and these other distinguished people wouldn't be reporting to Lord Elrond (though you are rather distinguished yourself, Lord Elrond). Now, what is going on?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 02:40 AM   #48
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Oh yes," Elboron agreed, "Pray tell what exactly went on in your secret council And, why were we not invited?" he added, though he though he probably already knew the answer to is last quiestion.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 02-18-2004, 09:13 PM   #49
Legoles

"You should know by know. I happen to remember the last time you two were in the council. Elboron dropped water baloons, while Tel sat and pretended to be innocent, but later we foun out he'd glued Elrond to his chair." I said snickering. "After that performance they shooed you out from the councils."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-18-2004, 09:35 PM   #50
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Oh yeah...." he smiled, "I rememb....I mean" he said quickly as he put on an innocent face, "what on earth are you talking about? Why wouldI do such a thing?" From the look on Elrond's face, Elboron could tell he wasn't buying it.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 02-18-2004, 10:28 PM   #51
Gulio, Strength of Many

Tel snickered to himself, but sobered up (as much as is possible for him) quickly. "Let the past lie in the past, as you have told me, quite wisely actually, many times."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:09 AM   #52
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Sorry 'bout the double post, but NO ONE IS REPLYING! Get with the program people! Lol, jk!

ic: "From now on I shall have to watch what I say to you, Tel," Lord Elrond said. "And don't count on being 'invited' to any councils anytime soon."

Tel sighed. "So you want to do this the hard way....."

"Oh Tel, be nice!" Sabella said. "Anyways, don't be bombarding the most powerful people in Middle-Earth, or attatching Elven Lords to their chairs anymore, and maybe you will get to come back."

ooc: Sorry 'bout the godmod. I can't help meself. Just too much FUN!

Old 02-20-2004, 10:33 PM   #53
Legoles

"Get back." I finished. "Now then, what is this mission that we're to embark on? May as well bring them as well, otherwise we'll have stalkers."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-21-2004, 06:46 PM   #54
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Mission? What mission?" Elboron asked confused, "If I will be tagging along, or following, I should at least know what exactly I'm getting myself into."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 02-21-2004, 07:24 PM   #55
Legoles

"Should I tell them Elrond...?"
"Yes."
"Alright then..... Well, the mission is of upmost secrecy. And I SWEAR Tel, that if you get drunk and tell people about this, I will skin you alive, then hang your hide on my bedroom wall, yours too Elboron." I said seriously with a slight wink towards them both. "Shall I continue, or do you wish to continue the narritive?"
"Well okay then. This mission is all about sending a party to the Dark Lords stronghold, now again located in Mirkwood."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-22-2004, 07:39 PM   #56
Gulio, Strength of Many

"A party? How lovely!" Tel said, grinning broadly. "Don't worry, I can keep a secret," He said in reply to a dark look from Lord Elrond. "I'd prefer to stay attatched to my skin."

Old 02-23-2004, 01:44 AM   #57
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
Irassur raised an eyebrow at the jokes and joviality. Obviously these little ones did not grasp the gravity of the situation. She cleared her throat to speak. "If I may, Lord Elrond," she said brisquely. "I have recently spoken with Sordahrm, assistant to Morthul. He holds that their plans are of the best intentions to bring unity to Middle Earth. However, they are, I am aware, gathering together the Rings of Power. If I am not mistaken, they have already taken yours, Lord Elrond, and yours, Gandalf. The One Ring has been destroyed, and Galadriel's is hidden from all. We must, under all circumstances, prevent them from accessing this ring. If a group is to be sent to Mirkwood, I must warn you. The river tells of a growing darkness there. The spiders are growing larger and more fierce. The animals are being corrupted. Radagast tells me of their violence. It will be a most dangerous quest."

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:49 PM   #58
Legoles

"Dangerous is an understatement." I said solemlly[sp?] "This journey, or second fellowship as we may call it, is far more dangerous than the first. Though we no longer have Sauron, that idiot Morthul and his "side-kick" Sordahrm have a power that we don't. Morthul is a mage-warrior, and he has 17 of the 20 rings. Sauron had none. Now you know the direness of the situation. That means no joking for a while Tel and Elboron." I said giving them each a wink. "Though Elrond, I would suggest moving 30 feet to the right, then look at your old position."
"Sabella!" Tel moaned "Stop ruining my fun!"

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 05-22-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:57 PM   #59
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Heh heh heh.......

ic: Elrond hurried to the right, and gave Tel a murderous look when he saw a mark placed on the floor. "What is that?!"

"Uh....nothing...." Tel replied, not fooling anyone. "It's definitely NOT a mark that would indicate when a certian someone was in the right place for my contraption to dump honey and feathers on them!"

It's a good thing Elves eath healthy, because if Lord Elrond's blood pressure was any higher, he would have exploded.

"Uh......when do we leave?" Tel said.

Old 02-26-2004, 12:19 AM   #60
Legoles

"Tel...." I said shaking my head. "At least you were warned Lord Elrond. I think I'll be getting my horse now..." I said, then scuttled off to the stables, snickering<Tel... so silly... I think, however, that we're going to need that silliness later...> I then heard the screams of laughter from Tel, and looked around. It seemed that the usually dignified Elf lord had decided to chase Tel and Elboron out of the hall, but he was failing horribly. I shighed and attended to my horse. *10 min later* "Elrond, just stop. You'll never catch them anyway. But a well aimed kick in the arse will do them both good." I said shaking my head slightly. "Or maybe, I'll attend to my threat of SKINNING THEM!" I said, when the feathers and honey came down upon me. After kicking them both, and dumping them in the river, I went and got changed.

PADFOOT LIVES!