Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2002, 07:05 PM   #41
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
My voice hurt from trying to talk. But suddenly I could feel it, The ringwraith's horse bucked and turned around and ran. I knew that as much as the ringwraith would try he could not get the horse to follow us. We kept running though. Did not the others know? Did not the know that it wasn't following us anymore?
"Aragorn! It stoped! It isn't following!" I tried to say. Could he hear me? Could anyone?
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 08:08 PM   #42
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I am not saying I don't think the idea is cool but lets stick with lord of the rings and harry Potter. It would make it confussing after awhile. You can be someone else though.

ic: Aragorn: We ran through the darkness of Moria and our group was swolled by the shodows of the clossing cliffs. As we ran Frodo became firghtend and shouted out words I could not understand. We kept running in till we finally reached a point that signaled our rest. A wall blocked the rest our path. I banged on it in frustration. Then sundduntly my fist went right through the barrior. I backed away quickly. What had happend?
Old 10-24-2002, 01:51 PM   #43
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

Is that the barrier in Harry Potter when they get on the Hogwarts express? If it is than I'm gonna write 'bout it!

I was shocked. I knew that Aragorn was strong, but was he actually that strong to break a Barrier with his fist?! "Aragorn? Are thou alright?" I asked uncertianly. "yes..." answered Aragorn. Frodo said " What's going on?" I didn't answer butput my hand against the barier andslowly leant forward. I tumbled in a new room sort of place. I could hear the others calling my name from somewhere. "Legolas!" It was comming from the wall! I rushed to the wall and Then the others fell over through the wall! Aragorn started saying something, but I wasn't paying attention. I could feel something rumbling... The rumbling was getting closer and closer. "Shh!" I hushed. "Listen...."
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 03:42 PM   #44
gandalffan2525
Enting

OCC: Can i be someone from middle earth?
Im not that good at harry potter.
Who is X?
click here-->Dagorhir!
"I will personally strangle the next person who refers to ents as 'those talking tree things'"
gandalffan2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 06:29 PM   #45
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sure. You can be a member of the fellowship. But Aragorn , Frodo, and Legolas are taken.

ic: The barrior seemed to be our only way out of the mine and if we did not go through then we would remain in this mine forever!
I closed me eyes and with my hand signaled for us to go through. And with that the whole company walked through the barrior into a world unknown to our eyes.
Old 10-24-2002, 06:41 PM   #46
Fred Baggins

ooc: It is a mine? ok, just to let ya'll know I have never read Harry Potter or anything, so...

What was going on? A barrier that wasn't a barrier? We easly went through that thing. I had never heard of such magic. And now we were in a strange place, I didn't understand. It was all to strange.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-27-2002, 02:22 PM   #47
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

I think it's a train station in Harry potter, Fred.
But just to be sure I'm not going to write about the train comming. I'll let Sircirus write more since I'm not sure.

What was going on?I thought. The others looked at me cluless. I felt something shaking in the air. "Do you not feel something?" I asked. Gimli shouted out "We are not elves! You need not try to show off your talent." "Nay Gimli! I said "I really do feel something!" And indeed something was comming faster and faster...
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:02 PM   #48
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok

ic : A distant rumbling shook the ground as though a troll was dancing the cha cha. In the distance a bright light shown in the darkness. The light approached our spot quickly. We noticed that the thing was coming strat for us!

I grabed Frodo and signaled the the fellowship to follow. We got out of the way just in time for the thing to rumble by. Breathing heavily I got up from the cold ground and looked at the company for the attendence. Everyone though shakkend seemed fine.

ooc: I need my Hogwarts team back. Add to the story please, I have writers block.
Old 10-27-2002, 07:10 PM   #49
Fred Baggins

ooc: Chacha? Like it!

ic:There was a rumbling and looking up I saw a large thing approching us. Fear struck me, but luckly Aragorn pulled me out of the trains way just before it passed. Also luckly no one saw me pull the Ring out and start to put it on as the thing was comeing towards us. I picked myself up from the ground and put the Ring away again.

ic:O Train station. Ok I am sooo confusalated now. But that is ok, I usualy am
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-27-2002, 07:18 PM   #50
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Name: Arriana Nott
Descrp: 5'5 Brown Hair Blue eyes.
Wand: 11 inches, Ash, Mermaid hair.
House: Slytherin (4th year I think?)
Hope you don't mindme jumping in
~~~~~
Arriana looked loathingly at the Gryffindor's, Slytherin and Gryffindor this year not only had Potions together but DaDA also.
"Stupid prats" she whispered.
A drawling voice came from her far right, "You just figure that out Nott?"
She rolled her eyes, Draco Malfoy thought he was the little prince of Hogwarts.

This one is deactivated, I think.

Last edited by Aeryn : 10-27-2002 at 08:13 PM.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 07:18 PM   #51
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

[

ic:O Train station. Ok I am sooo confusalated now. But that is ok, I usualy am [/B][/QUOTE]

Interesting way of saying confusing.
Old 10-27-2002, 07:20 PM   #52
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC:Are the Hogwarts people at school yet? Who are you right now Sicirus. (interesting comment)

Old 10-27-2002, 07:23 PM   #53
Fred Baggins

ic: Thankye! I am just slightly on the hyper side right now!(Slightly? Not even school could ruin the mood I am in now!) I have lots of wierd ways to say things.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-27-2002, 07:36 PM   #54
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I am playing two characters. If you are in fifth year by the way it will be kinda hard for you to be with us in potions right now.

ic: It was time for potions. Usually my favorit subject but half the Gryffindors have told me the teacher is evil and likes to take points away from those who are not of his house. I was to be in the potions class with the fifth years this year since I was advanced from the fourth year level. ooc:I am not trying to brag but in this way I can be in at least one of your classes.
Old 10-27-2002, 08:15 PM   #55
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: Sicirus, just to let you know, in 4th year Harry was in the Tri-Wizard Tournament and the teacher was Professor Moody. so if you wanted it to be at least HALF true (yet still impossible) it WOULD have to be in the fifth year!
Never mind previous posts, I thought it was DADA it's potions. URGH

Last edited by Aeryn : 10-27-2002 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:40 PM   #56
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

As Potions ended, Snape took away 25 Gryffindor house points and awarded Slytherin 5. The day was looking up.
As Arriana came out of the class room, some stupid prat of a Gryffindor ran into her.
"Idiot." She said firmly but without much interest. "You must get that from your dead-beat father huh? Tell me did he even tell you good-bye, I bet you cried, you are such the whiny crying type aren't you Gallaghan?" a smirk curled on her lips.

Last edited by Aeryn : 10-27-2002 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:45 PM   #57
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose snarled at the Slytherin girl and barely managed to keep from lunging at her. "My father," growled Rose, "is a good man!" Rose wished she weren't taller and probably stronger than the other girl. If the Slytherin girl had been stronger than Rose, Rose wouldn't have held back. Her father was a good man. If he hadn't done what he did, Rose could have lost both her parents. Sooner. Rose's father's attempt to save her mother hadn't worked. Well, it had for four years, and it saved her from the danger he'd been trying to keep her away from, but last year ... Of course, no one knew that Rose's mother had been in danger before that awful week except Rose and her father, and they had seen another peril. But Rose would never explain that to anyone, let alone some Slytherin.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-13-2002 at 01:03 PM.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 09:50 PM   #58
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

She opened her mouth in an O mock surprise, "And you would know that Gallaghan? How exactly? If he was so GOOD...*snickerS*...as you say he is wouldnt he owl you, tell you where he was?...Big surprise Gallaghan EVERYONE knows your a filthy stinking waif" Flung her book bag over her shoulder and strolled down the hall.
"See you later Orphan girl!" She was really hoping that would get a good reaction out of her. I mean, there was nothing better than making people mad.

Old 10-27-2002, 10:03 PM   #59
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
This time Rose wasn't able to resist the urge to attack the Slytherin girl. She grabbed her and shoved her against the wall. "Don't you dare say anything about my father! You can insult me if you want but not him, all right? Not him!" Rose instantly felt ashamed of herself and backed away, a single tear in her eye.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-13-2002 at 01:01 PM.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 10:14 PM   #60
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana was surprised but impressed that the Gryffindor girl had pushed her, she had put up no struggle, only smiled sweetly. Then she noticed something that made her even more happy, Snape was standing at the enterance of his class room watching the two girls.
"Smile for Snape" she whispered to the girl. Who whizzed around, and upon seeing who was watching, blushed scarlet.
Snape yelled from down the hall. "DETENTION!"

Arriana began to practically skip away when Snape said, "I said detention Miss Nott, where do you think you are going?"