"I am Kauilani." she replied to Hendel, "What brings you to the Shire?"
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 02:19 AM   #42
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"I wanted to see where the adventure of my father started, and to meet the heir of the esteemed Burglar Baggins," Hendel replied, "And yourself?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 04:19 PM   #43
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Zzz someone post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 04:57 PM   #44
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"His esteemed heir had a great adventure of his own," Teleri jumped in impulsively, but then felt a bit rude.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 12-20-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 05:28 PM   #45
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Really? You mean that Frodo Nine Finger is Burglar Baggin's heir?" Hendel had never heard this, "Hmm, figures."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 12-20-2003, 07:06 PM   #46
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"Yes he is. I had heard of his great adventures from Barliman Butterbur. It would be an honour to meet him in person." Teleri glanced over at Frodo, who had just had a tussle with an Elf.

OOC: This must be set just after the War of the Ring, and just before Frodo and Bilbo sailed into the West with Gandalf and the Elves. Um, right?
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Old 12-20-2003, 07:57 PM   #47
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"I'm afraid that will be a small problem. He is the temporary mayor, and is rather tied up at the moment." They all looked at me suspiciously. "What? Why are you staring at me?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 09:11 PM   #48
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"What is Frodo too tied up to do? What's going on anyway?" asked Teleri, making a concerted effort not to stare at anyone.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2003, 05:54 AM   #49
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

"Vespretilio…you recall the final ingredient of the Draught of the Dead?" Gilitnalia was slumped in her throne, her hand hanging just over the edge of the great stone arm, fingering a small diamond phial.

"Yes," replied Vespertilio, trying to keep eye contact with Gilitnalia, averting her gaze from the phial in her hand.

Gilitnalia held up the crystal. "This is your Life Essence," she stated.

"I am aware of such, Majesty."

"Place your blood in it," Gilitnalia ordered. Vespertilio nodded and pushed one of her long black sleeves up to her elbow. Gilitnalia had removed the lid of the phial and was holding it out to Vespertilio: the Vampire held a sharp, black fingernail up to her wrist and sliced a gash in her pale skin, letting a small trickle of acid flow from her veins and into the container. As soon as the blood touched the insides of the stone, Vespertilio felt it burning her deep within her own abdomen, but she held her hand over the jar until it was full. Gilitnalia smirked.

"Good," she said. "Now – drink it." Vespertilio did so unquestioningly, though the liquid burnt her mouth and throat, before continuing to sear her insides. Gilitnalia smirked again, and, raising a hand, clicked her fingers once. Two servants – muscular human women, clad heavily in black – disappeared into another room and emerged a minute later with a burly-looking boy, no more (Vespertilio guessed) than 17 or 18.

"To see that this method is fruitful," Gilitnalia, gazing at the teenager out of the corner of her eye, "kill him."

Vespertilio grabbed him by the hair as the two girls brought him forth; forcing his head to one side, she pierced his neck and took of him all his blood: when she looked up, Gilitnalia was pouring the boy's blood from the white diamond phial and onto the cold stone floor. She smiled. Vespertilio's eyes widened and she snapped the adolescent's neck, handing him back to the maids.

"Shadow hangs over Lórien: no doubt Asmalinde shall seek the Lady of the Wood – as soon as the brat informs her of the Fire. Kill the Lady; the daughter's blood shall then suffice."

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 12-21-2003 at 05:58 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 02:48 PM   #50
Legoles

"Hw is busy repairing parts of the Shire, because of that rotten Saruman, or Sharky as he was called here."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 12-21-2003, 08:05 PM   #51
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"Right. We knew of that in Bree - though we were somewhat isolated from it, there was a shortage of goods and a lot of strange Men came through at the time," said Teleri. But she was still confused. "When you said he was too tied up, I thought you meant he had a task in addition to restoring the Shire."

OOC: Intense post Eärloth!
Quote:
Old 12-21-2003, 11:02 PM   #52
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Lani listened to what those around her was saying but she felt something was wrong. She stared out the window behind them and soon noticed two riders approaching. Immeadiently (sp?) she knew who it was. "What on earth are they doing here?" she said quietly as she ran outside.

`````````````````````

"Kael! Reytar! What are you doing here?" she asked riding up to her brother and teacher. "Did you sense it?" Reytar asked her, not bothering to answer her question. "What? Oh, well I did sense something." Reytar nodded, "Yes, I am not sure what it is. But we must find out and quickly! Come..." "Wait!" she interupted, "A young hobbit girl, she was attcked by something." Reytar frowned, "Something?" Kauilani nodded, "Whatever it was left no trace, only but a scar on the girl's cheek." He nodded "Let me see."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 12-22-2003, 02:47 AM   #53
Legoles

"I meant that Frodo is gonna be a little sick tomorrow. It's the commemeration of his stab with the Morgul knife. And as he is on Mayor duty, he's probably feeling strained."
*People bang in*
"Lemmesee that scratch." Said an man accompanied by Lani and another man.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 12-22-2003, 04:47 PM   #54
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Reytar walked up to the hobbit lass and examined her scar. Lani and Kael stayed close behind him, waiting to hear what conclusion he would come to. Reytar frowned after a while, "What did your attacker look like?" he asked the young hobbit.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 12-24-2003, 05:48 PM   #55
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: what the h-e-double hockey-sticks happen? I mean, for one thing, we're suppose to be traveling to LORIEN HELLO! PEOPLE, GET WITH THE PROGRAM! lol. love ya guys. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 08:49 PM   #56
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: I am BETTER THAN FRODO!!
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 01:50 AM   #57
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: lol, luv you too Lady Arwen

ic: Lani turned to her brother, Kael, "What is it exactly that brings you two here?" she asked smiling. "Must we have a reason to visit you?" he replied, returning the smile. "If you must know," he continued, "Its Lorien, something terrible is happening. Reytar and I came to get you to go see what exactly was happening." Lani nodded and turned back to Reytar to listen to what the hobbit girl had replied.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 12-28-2003, 04:18 AM   #58
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Lorien! thought Teleri, the magical wood!

"Lorien," said Teleri. "If you have to travel through Bree, you could stay at the Prancing Pony. It's a great place to gather news among other things."
Quote:
Old 12-29-2003, 07:22 AM   #59
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Gilitnalia's fortress lay in the east of the Northern Waste, north of the Iron Hills, far above Mordor; it would take Vespertilio several days, possibly weeks to travel to Lórien. Gilitnalia had assured her that she would be able to feed, that a strong will such as Vespertilio's or her own was all that could conjure a victim's blood into the phial. The Vampire, contented, began her long journey south towards the Golden Wood.

ooc: Useless, I know, but somebody please post

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 07:36 PM   #60
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Well don't look at me! I've been abandoned! *Sniff* First, everyone was asking questions, and then POOF! No more people. If you need me, I'll be standing in the corner staring at the wall