Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-10-2003, 08:41 PM   #41
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Pip stood and scurried up to the witness' stand, which was a tad tall for his stature. he waited for some random gondorian to get him a few books to sit on.
"Ahem, Mister Thranduil, mister Judge, I was minding my own business outside the golden Hall of Meduseld, you see. I was smoking pipe-weed actually, not toby, I had smoked it all by that time. It was this eastern stuff, not half as good as southfarthing, and no mistake!" he said, then found he was rambling about pipe-weed.
"I saw Mister Legolas and Miss Eowyn walking down the street all romantic like, but then I got a sudden urge for some ale so I left 'em and went into the hall to get a drink. Not nearly as good as Barliman's ale, if I might say so. quite dry actually. What would I do for some good ale!" then again, he was rambling so he just stopped talking all together.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 09:12 PM   #42
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
OOC:I don't care what you do just let me know.

Well now, I never thought it possible...perhaps it is alright if a hobbit represents his own kin. I will let it slid this time. Though be warned I will be watching you closley. *the judge promptly turns and begins to watch Treebread again*
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 01:54 PM   #43
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

WAIT!!

ooc:We have at least one lawyer, ME! I'm sorry, I was out of town, grounded, then out of town, but I did ask to make my opening statement. SO WHY YOU FORGET ME!!!??
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 08:09 PM   #44
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: We forgot you because you didnt post in ages like many people in this RPG. How were we supposed to know you were grounded/out of town? Who's lawyer are you? Eowyn already has one I believe, unless that was you.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 07:59 PM   #45
Fimbrethil

OOC: I'm sorry I forgot you! Please forgive me!! Go ahead and post. Err...if anyone took your character well tell them you already had the character. Read my sig please!

Old 12-15-2003, 11:15 PM   #46
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc:I was prosecution....and you never defined who exactly I was over, but I did ask to make my opening statement, if you look back a bit.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:45 PM   #47
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Aragorn still sits in deep thought pondering the next move by each side, people avoid his eyes as they know he can see through them and into their true thoughts...
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 02:25 AM   #48
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gloin stared at the wall, bored out of his skull. The Hobbit had seen the Elf and Eowyn together, and that was all. When will the judge call the next witness up? He needed to get back home. The mithril won't mine itself you know!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 11:19 AM   #49
Fimbrethil

*says dreamily as Fim is still staring at Treebread* Next witness or opening statements please. I think some peolpe need to get home to sell mithril and things of that nature.

OOC:I am omniciesnt!! (that would have alot better had I known how to spell that word)

Old 12-20-2003, 04:11 PM   #50
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Don't you mean 'omnipresent' Fim?

Faramir stirred angrily. All romantic-like? What was Eowyn doing? He couldn't believe she would cheat on him, or that Legolas would go along with it. They weren't even each others type. Pippin seeing them together didn't prove anything occured, he thought more calmly.
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2003, 02:03 PM   #51
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Sam shuffled. "Aren't you hungry, Mister Faramir, sir?" he asked faramir who sat beside him. How could he not be hungry? He was hungry. And so there he sat, thinking of ale, and multiple plates of food.
-Pip

Old 12-21-2003, 07:54 PM   #52
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Faramir snapped out of his reverie about Eowyn. "Oh, yes. I am hungry, now that you mention it." Faramir smiled at Sam. "And from what I've heard of Halflings, you must be hungry as well. I'm sorry, I don't have any food." He spoke quietly so as not to disturb the proceedings, which were moving slower than frozen orc blood.
Quote:
Old 12-21-2003, 09:11 PM   #53
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Of course you don't, Mister Faramir, sir." Sam said knowingly. Sam was so hungry. He had missed his second breakfast, and his first wasn't much to boast about. He would be happy for a wafer of lembas bread! Like I said, Sam was hungry.
-Pip

ooc: we have got to get moving! our posts consist of the status of hobbit's stomachs!
-pip

Old 12-22-2003, 12:01 AM   #54
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

At a suitable pause in the discussion (there were many) Faramir stood up and addressed the judge politely, "I move that we take a break for lunch. Everyone is hungry and it would also give time for the rest of the witnesses to get organized."

"Yes. We will reconvene in one hour. Dismissed," said the judge, banging the gavel.

"Finally," said Faramir. People shuffled from the room. The other jurors practically bolted.

"I know of a good pub nearby, and I think fish and chips and a pint would go down well right now. What do you say Sam?" invited Faramir. "Actually, I bet a lot of people would enjoy that."

OOC: Sorry for "bunnying", but we really needed to get things moving around here.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2003, 01:12 AM   #55
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: we call it godmodding, and it's no big deal. you are no were near as bad as me or Fim, we are infamous godmodders! *winks*

ic: "Actually, I am in the mood for some tea" said Sam following Faramir. they were soon followed by Pippin who was smoking his pipe, he had run out again, and stole some from Merry's pouch.
-PIp

Old 12-22-2003, 01:49 AM   #56
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Godmodding, buahaha! Sometimes it is necessary in on-line RPG's anyway. Erm... yes...
OOC: Is Sam a juror as well?

"The pub is called the Eagle and Child. I'm not sure if they serve tea," said Faramir, misunderstanding Sam. "You're welcome too Pippin," he added.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2003, 08:09 PM   #57
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

yep, sam is a juror and pip is a witness

ic: "Why thank you, Master Faramir." said Pip grabbing an ale. He took a sip and pondered the taste. "Not bad, not like the green dragon or even the Prancing Pony, but not bad." he remarked. Sam struggled to lift himself into his seat. "It is nice to be out of that horrid court now"

Old 12-22-2003, 09:24 PM   #58
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Thanks Pip, nice signature btw

Faramir sat down with Pippin and Sam. He decided to try Ugly Age, an unfiltered wheat ale. It turned out to taste like ordinary, good ale.

"What are you guys gonna have for lunch? I hear the fish and chips are good here, that's what I'm going to try."
Quote:
Old 12-22-2003, 09:48 PM   #59
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*smile* I miss fish and chips on fridays sometimes. you see, I lived in the UK for a short while and we ate fish and chips alot! They don't have fish and chips in the usa. well, we have fish, and we have chips (though we call them fries) its just not as popular. do you live in england nurv?

"Oh, I love fish and chips!" PIp said excitedly. "I agree, I think that's what I'll have." said Sam. So they ordered thier food and ate it as quick as possible. "Loverly." said Pip with a mouthful of food.
-

Old 12-23-2003, 01:44 AM   #60
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I don't live in England, but I have family there. I haven't had good fish and chips since I viseted them there.

Faramir tucked into his lunch, a large, steaming slab of lightly deep-fried halibut. The chips were thickly cut, with the skins on, and very numerous. A pile of fresh, tasty coleslaw and a bowl of gravy garnished the side of his large, oval plate. "I agree, quite delicious," exclaimed Faramir between bites.
Once the edge had been taken off his hunger, Faramir sat back, sipping his ale thoughtfully. "I don't see anyone else from the court in here. But perhaps between the three of us, we can organise a little more action. Court cases should be devoid of passion and excessive emotion, but this is ridiculous. Do you know who the other witnesses are?" Faramir said to Pippin, "Maybe we should find them after lunch and make sure they're still around."
Quote: