Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #541
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesabrandybuck View Post
I had a dream about entmoot last night! I don't remember much, but that I was talking to Sas and Curu and Sis was mad at me for some reason...it was...odd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shesabrandybuck View Post
you are going to fall out of your chair when you read this..
Sas and I were talking, and he goes "you're hot" HAHAHA, I know..and I think you and I were just talking about random stuff and Sis was just all like "you're annoying" and things like that. It was very very strange
No! Really I'm nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sasquatch of Fangorn View Post
Nice! I'm flattered that someon had a dream about me! I had a dream about entmoot too. All the mooters had a big get-together right down the road from me. I mean ALL the mooters. A big convention. So I was walking home and all of a sudden I see Link, Sis and Hector following me home. You guys basiclly just hung out at my house for what seemed to be only a few hours, but when we went outside it turned out to be 6 and a half years! How weird is that?!
MUCH more likely, lol.

We'll have a get-together, y'all will see. We'll meet, and eat, and wear Earniel's shirts.

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

This is the best news story EVER!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087293/

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May
sisterandcousinandaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:35 AM   #542
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Quote:
Nice! I'm flattered that someon had a dream about me! I had a dream about entmoot too. All the mooters had a big get-together right down the road from me. I mean ALL the mooters. A big convention. So I was walking home and all of a sudden I see Link, Sis and Hector following me home. You guys basiclly just hung out at my house for what seemed to be only a few hours, but when we went outside it turned out to be 6 and a half years! How weird is that?!
It was just a dream about you telling her she was hot; you're the flatterer here, not the flattered.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:09 AM   #543
Mari
Elf Lady

Quote:
Sas, are you sure you want to spend 6,5 years with Hector?
Sounds like fun though.
[hypnotizing voice]Someday you are all going to come to the Netherlands and we will have a great time[/hypnotizing voice]

...The Earth laughs in flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"...
Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:43 AM   #544
shesabrandybuck
Hero of Hyrule

Quote:
haha!!! Thats great, Im not sure that I would follow anyone home though...
And many miles be still to go,
But under a tree I will lie,
And let the clouds go sailing by.

twitter
shesabrandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #545
The Sasquatch of Fangorn
The Co-president of Entmoot - The Half-Dwarven Guardian of the Ancient Forest

I have had this strange re-ocurring dream where I'm in a mall. A big mall and I fall asleep on one of the benches. Next thing I know, I'm trapped in the mall! I decide to wait 'yill morning but (and here's the wierd part)..... MORNING NEVER COMES!!!!!!!

"she turned me into a newt!!........but I got better."-Monty Python and the holy grail.

Thanks for breaking up the group Yoko!"- The reduced Shakespeare company.

Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory.
Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'em low,
Hit 'em high,
And we'll watch our Eagles fly.

Fly Eagles fly on the road to victory.
The Sasquatch of Fangorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #546
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief Erikson View Post
Yeah; quite a quirky dream.
Well, I am quirky, so...
Quote:
Was I there?

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Thain Peregrin Took I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #547
The Sasquatch of Fangorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thain Peregrin Took I View Post

Was I there?
Yes. Everyone was there. As a matter of fact, You, Mari, Curu and I got in a very lengthy discussion about middle-earth!

"she turned me into a newt!!........but I got better."-Monty Python and the holy grail.

Hit 'em low,
Hit 'em high,

Old 04-15-2008, 09:53 PM   #548
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Quote:
Yes. Everyone was there. As a matter of fact, You, Mari, Curu and I got in a very lengthy discussion about middle-earth!
What did I look like?

I don't really remember any recent weird dreams. I know I had one last night, and I kinda remembered it in the morning, but now I totally forgot it.

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Old 04-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #549
The Sasquatch of Fangorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thain Peregrin Took I View Post
What did I look like?

I don't really remember any recent weird dreams. I know I had one last night, and I kinda remembered it in the morning, but now I totally forgot it.
Kinda like Pippin actually. You were short, had big glasses and frizzy brown hair.

Hit 'em low,
Hit 'em high,

Old 04-15-2008, 09:57 PM   #550
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Quote:
Kinda like Pippin actually. You were short, had big glasses and frizzy brown hair.
Oh gosh. Why did you have to imagine me like that?

Old 04-16-2008, 04:01 AM   #551
Mari
Elf Lady

I dreamed again... 't is a miracle!

I was holding a pretty bouquet of red, yellow and orange flowers which looked like gerbera's but weren't and, like silk, they would change shade. So they got dark and light depending on how you held them.
I was wearing a dress in the same colours, but in order to change the shade of the dress, you had to turn it inside out.
Now it was the next day and I was holding the same flowers and wearing the same dress, but this time it wasn't the flowers changing shade, but the dress and in order to match the flowers with the shade, you had to turn the flowers inside out!

I have no idea how I could turn the flowers inside out, but I did it... weird...

Old 04-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #552
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

I had this dream last night that started with MB buyig two really ugly floral print fabrics. Then I don't remember what happened, but I ended up being a prisoner wiht these two guys. Our guard usually stayed in the basement, which was accessed by a trap door sorta thing in the middle of the room. Then the guys and I started lining the corners and floorboards of the walls with quarters. The guard came up, and he said something, but he didn't seem to really notice the quarters. So we just talked a little bit, then he went back down.
Later, the guard was somewhere else, so we went down into the basement and got two boxes. One was a box for a little Icee maker in it, and I don't know what the other one was. Then we brought them back upstairs. After we put down the boxes, we went into another room the led to a balcony with a really beautiful view. Then I woke up.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #553
Nautipus
Kraken King

That is definately weird.

"You ever try to flick a fly?
"No."
"It's a waste of time."

"Can you see it?"
"No."
"It's right there!"
"Where?
"There!"
"What is it?"
"A crab."
"A crab? I dont see any crab."
"How?! It's right there!!"
"Where?"
"There!!!!"
"Oh."

-Excerpts from A Tale of Two Morons
Nautipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #554
katya
Elven Maiden

I had an Entmoot dream the other night. I dreamed Curufin replied to my post in the thread about how did you start to like LotR thread. It was something similar to what she actually said. I wrote a reply. Then I woke up.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #555
Mari
Elf Lady

I dreamed about Sis last night. She allowed me to dress her up and braid her hair. She makes a lovely faerie
Then I was dressed up like one too all of a sudden (though the me in my dream didn't look like me) and we were playing tag in a huge yellow and white flower field, with flowers in our hair. I had fun!

Weird huh?

Old 04-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #556
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

I forgot about this thread.

I had the weirdest dream the other night.

Some sort of virus was turning everybody into zombies. Me and a bunch of people I know in RL hid out in this department store. In the ceiling of the store was the only thing that would keep the zombies from attacking. The zombies broke into the store and I ran into the bathroom while everyone else scattered. I locked the door and climbed into the ceiling. Two zombies broke into the bathroom and came after me. As I crawled through the ceiling, I noticed that the ceiling had no enforcing stuff to keep it up. So I'm practaly flying across the interior of the ceiling, while where I touch falls, taking out a few zombies in the process. The two chasing me are still on my tail. Then I find the anti-zombie just as one grabs my ankle. I turn around and shove the thing in its face. It screams and falls out of the ceiling. The other sees what I'm holding and jumps. The zombies tear out of the store. I look down and see the anti-zombie thing is a... ceramic frog. We chase a few more zombies off before i woke up.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:06 PM   #557
The Sasquatch of Fangorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acalewia View Post
I look down and see the anti-zombie thing is a... ceramic frog. We chase a few more zombies off before i woke up.
Sounds like an Earneil kinda dream.

Hit 'em low,
Hit 'em high,

Old 04-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #558
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acalewia View Post
I forgot about this thread.

I had the weirdest dream the other night.

Some sort of virus was turning everybody into zombies. Me and a bunch of people I know in RL hid out in this department store. In the ceiling of the store was the only thing that would keep the zombies from attacking. The zombies broke into the store and I ran into the bathroom while everyone else scattered. I locked the door and climbed into the ceiling. Two zombies broke into the bathroom and came after me. As I crawled through the ceiling, I noticed that the ceiling had no enforcing stuff to keep it up. So I'm practaly flying across the interior of the ceiling, while where I touch falls, taking out a few zombies in the process. The two chasing me are still on my tail. Then I find the anti-zombie just as one grabs my ankle. I turn around and shove the thing in its face. It screams and falls out of the ceiling. The other sees what I'm holding and jumps. The zombies tear out of the store. I look down and see the anti-zombie thing is a... ceramic frog. We chase a few more zombies off before i woke up.
Sounds kinda like I Am Legend except... not. Just the virus that turns people into zombies.

I haven't really had any dreams lately. I know I've had a few, but I don't really remeber any of them.

Last edited by Thain Peregrin Took I : 04-29-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #559
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Quote:
Sounds like an Earneil kinda dream.
Well, I was Mooting before I went to bed. I thought of Earniel when I woke up.

And for the record, I haven't seen I am Legend.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #560
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

I had this weird dream recently where MB and I were in some house that was sorta set up like a restraunt in that it had a bunch of round tables and chairs set up. There was this incredibly fine black dude that was sitting at a table with us, and we were going to go to a dance. It was the day of the dance, and we had just gotten a note that said that the dance had changed from semi-formal to casual. We weren't sure what to do, because we weren't sure if this was some kind of joke. So I said "Well, I guess I could still wear my dress, because it could be casual." But MB and the guy didn't know what to wear, because they didn't want to wear jeans and have everyone else all dressed up.
Then this blond girl came in, went up to the guy, and said "You better have gotten my leater jacket." He hadn't, so we went out and bought the jacket. It fit MB, so we went back and gave it to her. She tried it on and said "This doesn't fit. I don't care if it fit you!" and she left.
So we were sitting at the table again, and MB said to the guy "You're really hot." and I said "Yeah, you are hot." Then MB said "I really want to go out to dinner with you before the dance."
Ok, so later, we're at the dance (I never found out if MB and the guy went to dinner or not...), and everyone is wearing jeans, etc. and are either high or drunk.
Then my dream cuts to me in the car with my friend (who, besides MB, is the only person in my dream that I actually know outside of the dream). My friend is driving (even thought she's not old enough to drive.), then my mom calls me on the house phone, which I have with me in the car for some reason. She says "You have to go home right now!". It sounded like an emergency, so my friend drove me home, and I go up to my room. I'm freaking out, and then I see a sticky note on my blinds that says "Pack your stuff and go the the college." I'm panicking, because I think that it's some emergency and we have to evacuate, so I start packing. Then my mom calls again. I couldn't tell what she was saying at first, but then I heard her say "You're going to be picked up there." Then I find out that this was all because a sleepover had just been planned at one of my friends' house, and I was being picked up there by her mom and being taken to her house (which didn't make sense, because it would be an impractical place to meet.).