Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 11:00 PM   #421
The Ringbearer
Elven Warrior

Location: Crickhollow in the summer, and Rivendell in the winter
*pops her umbrella open*

Count me in Sam! If nobody has any objections, I'll use my own personally brewed concoction.......

*a small drop falls to the floor and burns straight through*

Mmmmmmm.......perhaps a bit too potent. Guess I'll go with the tried and true Dwarrow Ale Remedy.

*flashes evil grin at Lizra*

'But you're a part of this world! Aren't you?'

Frodo lives!
Old 07-04-2002, 11:16 AM   #422
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Sam Gamgee

I LOVE Dwarvish ale!!! Thank you ladies. I'll give you all Elijah Wood lips I find in return for your DA. Heck, we wouldn't want those funny lips to go wasted.

Last edited by Lizra : 07-04-2002 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-04-2002, 04:31 PM   #423
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

They are not funny lips!
They are cute lips!
Leave him be or you will get splattered with more than Dwarvish Ale! >Looks around evily< lol

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Old 07-04-2002, 06:14 PM   #424
TinuvielChild
Padawan

mmm...Elijah is cute, but in a different way. I can't describe it in words, really, but you all know what I mean. I'm not really drooling over Elijah anymore, now that I actually have a boyfriend and a life, but I do appreciate that he is definitely not ugly, he is an incredible actor, and....what was I going to say? Sorry, my train of thought has been derailed. I'll probably figure it out 20 minutes after I get off the computer. Hmph. Murphy's Law, never fails.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 07-04-2002, 10:43 PM   #425
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
*Gasps*Tinuviel...*falls to the ground*Child...*gasps faintly*...has...*gurgles quietly*...turned...*faint racking breath*...against...*gurgle*...the...*sigh*...halfwits...*arms fall limp to the ground, the brown eyes close and the curly hair lies damp with dwarvish ale on her brown brow. A half empty bottle of the dwavish ale lies in her half oppened hand*
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 07-04-2002, 10:55 PM   #426
The Ringbearer
Elven Warrior

Sam Gamgee

SAM!!!! *kneels down beside our fallen comrade*

Oh Sam! Wake up! Don't go where I can't follow........

Frodo lives!
Old 07-05-2002, 01:32 AM   #427
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Treebeard

Save the ale for me!!
Old 07-05-2002, 03:35 PM   #428
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Sam, you know you had a part in the conversion of TC, don't you? When you pulled that April Fool's prank 3 days too early...

*sighs* Oh, all right, all right. *works Elven magic, consisting of chanting "Elijah Wood is hot. Elijah Wood is hot. Elijah Wood is hot" over Sam*

Better?

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 07-06-2002, 03:48 AM   #429
The Ringbearer
Elven Warrior

Would you like some of my private store previously mentioned, Lizra? *evil glance*

Sam, are you alive yet?

Frodo lives!
Old 07-06-2002, 02:25 PM   #430
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
*Sam wakes at the chanting of Tinuviel Child.* Darned right he is. And as I have said I apologized for the cruel trick I played on you. And I got my guts up and asked him(in a letter) if he would like to come and visit us here at the moot. Unfortunatly I forgot he was going to be gone during the summer to film more LOTR and so he probably wont get my letter until many months have passed. Then hopefully he will get the letter and come and check out the moot.
*stands up,shakes up the ale,stand back to back with Ringbearer and Rana,and lets go of the cork.*YAHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 07-06-2002, 04:44 PM   #431
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
mmm...Elijah is cute, but in a different way. I can't describe it in words, really, but you all know what I mean. I'm not really drooling over Elijah anymore, now that I actually have a boyfriend and a life, but I do appreciate that he is definitely not ugly, he is an incredible actor, and....what was I going to say? Sorry, my train of thought has been derailed. I'll probably figure it out 20 minutes after I get off the computer. Hmph. Murphy's Law, never fails.
Yeah, he isn't ...erm i don't know how to put this... really good looking (wrong words but i don't know how else to say it) but he has a cuteness about him that either you like or you dont. I love it, Varda Oiolosseo hates it, it is a matter of opinion. Elijah......
>daydreams for about 10 mins<
Oh yeah, he is really cute...

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Closed Thread