Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-12-2003, 04:57 AM   #21
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc; I just realized most of the seven children either are evil, or once were. lol.

ICANTREPLYUNTILKALILEPOST
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 12:05 PM   #22
zone
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Arwen56
ooc: Zone...are you...completely there at all times?
are you talking bout my fortress.....no I just wanted to add that in there ( because I like evil fortresses )
Old 10-12-2003, 06:17 PM   #23
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Oh. Ok

Ic: "Er..." Elrond shouldn't have been surprised to find the other sleeping, but had forgotten the hour.
"Sorry... But...." he regained his composure and started over.
"One of my spies," he began, fibbing a little already,"has news from Mordor. 'Winged Ones' are flying over the land looking for something. Or someone. You should start as soon as possible, taking those who are willing with you. While you get ready I will make the annoucement, but prepare as quickly as you may."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 06:38 PM   #24
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: yes, Zone I was talking about the Fortress.

ic: Andrith nodded, and stood, brushing past Elrond, and into Arwen's room.
The lady Arwen lay asleep, breathing softly. Andrith leaned over her, and kissed her on the forehead. She had become very attached to this young girl who had since the very first day of their meetings, claimed her friendship.
"Goodbye, I will be back soon." She whispered, quitting her room, and walking silently into the stables, Isil at her side.
She would need a horse.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:56 PM   #25
Kalile

Robin watched the elf wander down the hall, and decided to have some fun. She swung along over the other's head using the horizontal rafters supporting the roof. As the elf came to a corner, she jumped down right in front of her, letting her green hair fall around her until it looked like she wore a cloak of green.

She did it in total silence, and had the satisfaction of seeing the elf jump a little. "Hi!"

Last edited by Kalile : 10-12-2003 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-12-2003, 07:14 PM   #26
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ic: Andrith, slightly startled by the others appreance, jumped a little. "Oh, hello. I am Andrith, your name?" She asked, realizing that no harm would come from her.
Old 10-12-2003, 07:14 PM   #27
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Saphira bore Silivryn back to his fortress, hidden somewhere in middle earth. She landed in the middle of the great cavern, the sound of her wings revribating against the cold stone. He lept from her back, walking over to a large black stone. It was circluar and polished smooth. Silivryn leaned over the ball, his violet eyes seeming to pierce the stone. He saw visions of his ally, Haritsu. "Not very busy, are you my friend?" he smirked. Pulling himself away from the palantir he turned to Saphira, who was snoring happily. 'My ally is lazy, my Lord is disembodied, and my dragon is asleep." He sighed, he needed something evil to do. Suddenly a horribly sinister idea came into his black mind. He stepped into a room, quiet and solitary. he didn't come out for hours.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 07:17 PM   #28
Kalile

"I'm Robin. Are you the one that Lord Elrond wanted to tell my news too?"
Old 10-12-2003, 07:20 PM   #29
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ic: "Yes. I suppose I am."
Old 10-13-2003, 08:14 AM   #30
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

OOC: Okay, am making self the former mistress of evil Haritsu Kimandai dude. Might as well.

IC: The light of Imladris spilled out into the gully, illuminating the valley's trees with a soft golden glow. Ghâshbúrz glared down upon the elegant city, her raven thatch swirling around her chalky face in thick dark curls, the bright blackness of her dark eyes enviously piercing the leaves and mists that clouded Rivendell. She so easily could have been familiar with the upright of the Elves and the other Maiar; but her seduction from valour had initiated in the Music. She had submitted to Morgoth, and by such she was damned: trust was harder to regain that to attain, and so it was: no one was ever going to forgive her. With a flutter of her cloak she disappeared into the darkness towards the city.

Ghâshbúrz stopped dead: before her she perceived a being, darker than even herself; there was consummating darkness within the shadows presented to her: a deathly form slithered in the blackness.

"Ah, the Lady Ghâshbúrz," a voice softly hissed from the shadows. "What an honour to stand before you–" a small crouching figure, hideous in form and character, emerged from the darkness. "–before the very Mistress of Evil; but evil no more, it would seem–"

Ghâshbúrz seized the vile creature by the throat. "And what foul animal," she murmured vehemently to it; "should I declaim of my past to?"

The reptile-like creature gagged, and spat: "One with a very important message to you, My Lady, from Lord Kimandai." Ghâshbúrz sneered in contempt and grudgingly released her captive.

"Wherefore should I hearken to any word or missive of His?" she spat.

"I cannot understand His endeavour to call you back," the creature replied coolly. "He demands of your return to His alliance," it continued. "His Lordship is not of humble attributes, but should you choose His dominion now over this trifle affiliation with the Elves, you might receive His pardon. However, should you choose to reject this summons, when the domination of the World is at His hand, your torture shall be relentless. And slow, and cruel; and your blood shall douse the gardens of His empire afore you fall," it sidled up to Ghâshbúrz and whispered in her ear ominously; its voice deepened, sinking into a whisper of cracked malevolence: "Your beauty shall appease the lust of all the evil of His domain, and your screams the resentment of all those whom you, in your time, have tortured."

Ghâshbúrz's face twisted into a mask of bitter hate and penitence at the creature's final words: she drew her sword and drove the fire-blade into the beast's crux.

Ghâshbúrz walked the halls of the House of Elrond ominously, aware that her presence amongst the light and life of the Elves was bitter and dark. She sighted two elves in a corridor leading away from her;

Quote:
Robin watched the elf wander down the hall, and decided to have some fun. She swung along over the other's head using the horizontal rafters supporting the roof. As the elf came to a corner, she jumped down right in front of her, letting her green hair fall around her until it looked like she wore a cloak of green.

She did it in total silence, and had the satisfaction of seeing the elf jump a little. "Hi!"
Ghâshbúrz shook her head disapprovingly and continued towards the chambers of Elrond.

"Morien!" she heard her name, reverted to Elvish from the Black Speech, being called, and bracing herself Ghâshbúrz entered the company of Elrond.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 11-05-2003 at 02:59 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 05:04 AM   #31
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

OOC: It seems that the thread is dying. I like this story, and I don't think I'd be the only one! Don't let it die! *tear*

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 10-15-2003, 06:13 PM   #32
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: this thread will not die for I will not let it. I must wait for Kalile to post I am afraid.
Old 10-15-2003, 11:45 PM   #33
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

A girl with flowing long hair walked into the hall of Imladrias. She looked around and saw the girl she was looking for. "Robin! where is Lord Elrond?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 04:01 AM   #34
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

IC: "You sent for me, Master Elrond?" Ghâshbúrz asked.

"Yes, Morien," Elrond replied gravely. "As I'm sure you would know, there has been a great amount of evil activity lately…" he trailed off, but Ghâshbúrz showed no emotion. "…Rumours have come to me that suggest the central purpose of this is to claim the lives of several beings: a few are in my keeping, others are yet to come – they include you. However I am assigning you to gather the remaining children with the few that are here assembled. You are already familiar with Andrithalalei," the corner of Ghâshbúrz’s mouth twitched a little: it was perhaps the closest she had come to a smile at that point. "Sesso-mare, Hendel, Robin –"

"Robin?" Ghâshbúrz interrupted.

"Yes."

Ghâshbúrz narrowed her eyes. "Frivolous…green…?"

"Yes," repeated Elrond.

Ghâshbúrz shuddered. "I could endure any other torture, why do you choose to bear this one down upon me? I will not tolerate such fatuity."

"You will," Elrond responded sternly. Ghâshbúrz sighed.

"As you wish," she muttered grudgingly. She bowed and took her leave.

OOC: Nothing personal, Kalile

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 11-05-2003 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:06 PM   #35
Kalile

Ooc: Heehee! Robin is kinda like a young Puck. Actually, that was what I sort of meant to happen; I knew it would, naming her Robin. (Puck's name is really Robin Goodfellow)
Sorry I haven't been on all week; concerts, mountains of homework, and 5:20 bus pickup time do not make good conditions for mooting.

Ic: "Maybe I won't tell," Robin said slyly, turning slowly, "but if you really want to know..."
Old 10-17-2003, 12:35 AM   #36
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Yes Robin, that would be wise. I have traveled from my home in the other side to get here, and my patience runs thin. I also need to clean my blade afore it starts to cake with blood. Where is he?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 05:39 AM   #37
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

"In the seventh door on the right down the hall and left," Ghâshbúrz informed her; she had been standing behind her, leaning against the wall, her presence dark and ominous against the bright liveliness of Robin and even the worn (but fair) traveller that had enquired of Elrond. She turned to Robin. "He would like to address you too, but separate from...forgive me, I have not the knowledge of your name."

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 10-18-2003, 12:08 AM   #38
zone
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärloth
OOC: Okay, am making self the former mistress of evil Haritsu Kimandai dude. Might as well.

IC: The light of Imladris spilled out into the gully, illuminating the valley’s trees with a soft golden glow. Ghâshbúrz glared down upon the elegant city, her raven thatch swirling around her chalky face in thick dark curls, the bright blackness of her dark eyes enviously piercing the leaves and mists that clouded Rivendell. She so easily could have been familiar with the upright of the Elves and the other Maiar; but her seduction from valour had initiated in the Music. She had submitted to Morgoth, and by such she was damned: trust was harder to regain that to attain, and there it was: no one was ever going to forgive her. With a flutter of her cloak she disappeared into the darkness towards the city.

Ghâshbúrz stopped dead: before her she perceived a being, darker than even herself; there was consummating darkness within the shadows presented to her: a deathly form slithered in the blackness.

"Ah, the Lady Ghâshbúrz," a voice softly hissed from the shadows. "What an honour to stand before you–" a small crouching figure, hideous in form and character, emerged from the darkness. "–before the very Mistress of Evil; but evil no more, it would seem–"

Ghâshbúrz seized the vile creature by the throat. "And what foul animal," she murmured vehemently to it; "should I declaim of my past to?"

The reptile-like creature gagged, and spat at her: "One with a very important message to you, My Lady, from Lord Kimandai." Ghâshbúrz sneered in contempt and grudgingly released her captive.

"Wherefore should I hearken to any word or missive of His?" she spat.

"I cannot understand His endeavour to call you back," the creature replied coolly. "He demands of your return to his alliance," it continued. "My Lord is not of humble attributes, but should you choose His dominion now over this trifle affiliation with the Elves, you might receive His pardon. However, should you choose to reject this summons, when the domination of the World is at His hand, your torture shall be relentless. And slow, and cruel; and your blood shall douse the gardens of his empire afore you fall," it sidled up to Ghâshbúrz and whispered in her ear ominously; its voice deepened, sinking into a whisper of cracked malevolence: "Your beauty shall appease the lust of all the evil of his domain, and your screams the resentment of all those whom you, in your time, have tortured."

Ghâshbúrz’s face twisted into a mask of bitter hate and penitence at the creature’s final words: she drew her sword and drove the fire-blade into the beast’s crux.

Ghâshbúrz walked the halls of the House of Elrond ominously, aware that her presence amongst the light and life of the Elves was bitter and dark. She sighted two elves in a corridor leading away from her;

Ghâshbúrz shook her head disapprovingly and continued towards the chambers of Elrond.

"Morien!" she heard her name, reverted to Elvish from the Black Speech, being called, and bracing herself Ghâshbúrz entered the company of Elrond.
...heh Did you know I actually forgot my name...... And couldn't figure out who Haritsu was...

Last edited by zone : 10-18-2003 at 12:10 AM.
zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 12:34 AM   #39
zone
Elven Warrior

Meanwhile far way where darkness covers night and day.Where cracks of lightning shatter through the land. Where the land is grey sand a cliffs.Is a Fortress made of black steel and plated with silver.

Haritsu was stand in a large room of nothing but space except for a green fire in the middle of it. He was looking into the fire seeing things images from far beyond his land.The fire seemed to be mostly aimed on where Ghashburz and Robin. "Why have you left me......to rot in this skum ... Why did throw away your life......,Gashburz?....You have betraded me.....so I must judge your actions. So I must find you...." mumbled Haritsu to himself.
Old 10-18-2003, 08:04 AM   #40
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by zone
...heh Did you know I actually forgot my name...... And couldn't figure out who Haritsu was...
OOC: Heheh that would've been a stunning revelation "I'm MARRIED? O-kay, NO more drunken parties..."
Quote:
Originally posted by zone
Meanwhile far way where darkness covers night and day.Where cracks of lightning shatter through the land. Where the land is grey sand a cliffs.Is a Fortress made of black steel and plated with silver.

Haritsu was stand in a large room of nothing but space except for a green fire in the middle of it. He was looking into the fire seeing things images from far beyond his land.The fire seemed to be mostly aimed on where Ghâshbúrz and Robin. "Why have you left me......to rot in this skum ... Why did throw away your life......,Ghâshbúrz?....You have betrayed me.....so I must judge your actions. So I must find you...." mumbled Haritsu to himself.
IC: A great pain seized Ghâshbúrz’s heart, as though an ice-cold hand that scorched like fire had caught her by the breast. She doubled over, coughing, and in the darkest regions of her mind she heard the voice of her lord; cold and menacing. I will find you, Ghâshbúrz. The words sprung in her thought like newly kindled flames, burning into her memory. The wrath of the very evil incarnate is upon you now; you shall pay dearly for your betrayal, my judgement is not lenient, even upon you… These and other terrible thoughts echoed around in her head in a matter of nanoseconds. You will sorely regret ever leaving your home, my love, when I get my hands on you again…Do not think you might escape me forever; I shall soon recapture you, it would be wise on your part to beware… Ghâshbúrz’s eyes widened in horror: Haritsu had ever and always been her one weakness, and even now her heart was not hardened against him as it were with everyone else; even in the Beginning it was he who chiefly seduced her to abandon the brilliance of light to the mystery of the Darkness, and in his own right was dangerously able to do so again – or such was her belief. For he occupied much of her thought, and despite all the repugnance he received from her, and all her curses and hostility, she had, all her life, given her heart wholly to him.

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 10-19-2003 at 05:43 AM.