Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2002, 11:05 PM   #21
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Welcome Aeryn!! Glad to have you! post IC:!!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-03-2002, 11:13 PM   #22
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Taewen glanced at the three merry looking elves, only knowing Galadrial.
"What exactly are we going to do?" she drawled, rolling her eyes. She wasn't really concerned, a ship can be mended, with hard labor and many nights work. The real thing that bothered her was where they were. She didn't know where, and didn't know if the inhabitants would be hostile, or even if there were inhabitants. What about food, and fresh water?

She watched the elves give eachother looks of weariness, and decided to further investigate her ponderings.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:18 PM   #23
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic:

Losillewen: Hello Stranger!! i see you are an elf so you must be good!! *seeing the disgust in her eyes* sorry about that. it is just my way. *seeing her going off to somewhere else* Can I go with you??

ooc: sorry I am a little bit hiper now...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-03-2002, 11:19 PM   #24
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Hey! yes you can join. sorry.......... i was reading stories and well........................I'm back now
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-03-2002, 11:22 PM   #25
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Galadriel says "Alas i fear we cannot even repair our good ship, Elbereth*. There is no wood with which to repair it and if there was, how should we? We have brought no tools."
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-03-2002, 11:23 PM   #26
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

*I've named the ship Elbereth

Old 11-03-2002, 11:24 PM   #27
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Taewen looked at the obviously young elf (compared to herself), and listened to her mannerisms. She was disgusted by how the young ones talked now-a-days (OOC> I sound like a grandma! ).

"you may come, as long as you do not wonder, we do not yet know where we are, and I wouldn't want anyone's mother after my head" she responded tersley, but inwardly she thought the maiden was much like she used to be.

As they walked over to where Gandalf and Frodo stood, she quietly said, so that only Gandalf could here. "I fear this place, I feel evil in the marrow of my bones, we must go as quick as we can."

OOC: Stupid Q, but what was Galadrials husbands name? I forgot, and if this is the same ship that originally took Frodo and the others to the Grey Havens, then HE was on the ship.

Old 11-03-2002, 11:30 PM   #28
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Gandalf says "I fear this evil too but we must rest and recover our streangth for when we repair the ship we must leave immedeatly"

Laicalasse says " Why so soon Mithrandir? why must we leave? Can we not explore this place more thourely?"

Galadriel says "No Laicalasse, not this isle. I fear that even Manwe himself cannot see here."

Old 11-03-2002, 11:32 PM   #29
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: galadrial's husband was Celeborn.

Losillewen: ok doke! what is your name? I am called Losillewen. it means Rose Maiden. oh and btw my mother died. some orcs killed her when i was a child. Galadrial has taken care of me ever since, so you don't have to worry about my mother getting on your case. oh and I promise I won't wander.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:33 PM   #30
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"Fine." she said more kindly than before to Losillwen

Taewen smiled at the shivering Frodo, who, with blue lips and chattering teeth, gamely tried to smile back.

Then with alarm, she looks up, "Where is Bilbo?"

OOC: Again if it is the ship in question (see my last OOC: post) than Bilbo would be there.

Last edited by Aeryn : 11-03-2002 at 11:34 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:36 PM   #31
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

"He is on the ship. probably eating" said Laicalasse with a slight smile

Old 11-03-2002, 11:36 PM   #32
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: galadrial's husband was Celeborn.

Losillewen: ok doke! what is your name? I am called Losillewen. it means Rose Maiden. oh and btw my mother died. some orcs killed her when i was a child. Galadrial has taken care of me ever since, so you don't have to worry about my mother getting on your case. oh and I promise I won't wander. *thinking: " Wow I get to go exploring!! maybe I will find some cool stuff!"* "why can't I wander, miss elf??
Old 11-03-2002, 11:40 PM   #33
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Gandalf "We do not want you to come to harm"

Laicalasse "But Gandalf........................."

Gandalf "NO Laicalasse."

Galadriel "Listen to what Gandalf says. We do not know this island."

Old 11-03-2002, 11:49 PM   #34
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: yea Laicalasse, listen to Gandalf.... Gandalf,*in a really sweet voice* may I please go exploring?? I promise I won't get into trouble...
Old 11-03-2002, 11:51 PM   #35
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Gandalf " you may not go either you charmer." he smiles

Old 11-03-2002, 11:55 PM   #36
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Smirks at the two, she sneaks off by herself when no one was watching, hoping to find good reason to leave, or maybe...to find the means to her end?

OOC: I am leavin' in 5 mins.

Old 11-03-2002, 11:57 PM   #37
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Suddenly MORGOTH comes into veiw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galadriel *Swoons and faints*

Laicalasse *Same*

Gandalf *Gasp*

Frodo *can't see. Sneezes*

Old 11-03-2002, 11:58 PM   #38
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen: please Gandalf??? i am more Responsible then Laicalasse. *looks around* Taewen's Gone!!!!! Gandalf do something quick!! Bring her back! it is not fair!! she gets to go alone!! its not fair!!*gasps as she sees Morgoth* wow!! A dark lord!! cool!!

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-04-2002 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-04-2002, 12:01 AM   #39
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Looks Morgoth up and down, "MAN you are ugly!" she said defiantly, trying to get his attention so she could lead him away from the others (the FAINTED others). It worked quite well, as she nimbly ran into the wood not far from the wreck. "UGLY UGLY MORGOTH, YOU ARE A LOSER! NEE NER NEE NER NEE NER!"

Old 11-04-2002, 12:02 AM   #40
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Morgoth looks at them with a contuptous smile as he smashes thier ship

Galadriel Gandalf and Laicalasse "The OUTER VOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shadowfax screams

Closed Thread