Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2002, 07:06 PM   #21
Allorien
Hobbit

hey

occ: where did you go? I want ta keep this post alive.... just like you do! You're probably busy like me, though, right?
ic: Evelyn fell asleep and had a strange dream, stranger than any other dreams she'd had since she came to Hogwarts. She used to have such vision-dreams, when she was younger, but she hadn't in a long time. There was a man, dressed in black armour, with a bright gold ring around his finger. There was also a woman...no, it was a horse... or something like that....a silvery color, and the man was floating, no, flying after the silver horse woman. and the horse woman had Evelyn's amulet around her neck, and long, beautiful white wings. In her dream, the horse woman drew closer, and she could see that it was the torso of a woman, she had long straight black hair the sparkled and gleamed, even in the dark, and huge bright blue eyes with thick dark lashes. Her skin was fair and almost ivory-ish, until it faded down into the body of a horse covered with silver fur. SHe was a centaur, and she knew she must flee................
Old 10-14-2002, 05:48 PM   #22
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I was waiting for a post I could follow on. Sorry (I am not being sarcastic I just think the rooley eyes look cute.)

ic: I don't remember falling asleep on the chair but when I woke up I was still sitting in the same couchy red arm chair that I was in the other night. I got up and was happy that no one else was awake. i did not want to be found sleeping in an arm chair as a first inpression. I stretched my limbs and made my way up the staires to my dormintory to get ready for school. When I entered I found the same girl I had seen the other night sleeping in the bed next to mine.

I got dressed quickly and as I desended the staires making my way to the porthole i was stopped by Jonathon. We walked down to breakfest and I told him of the girl i saw entering the dorm late last night.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:21 PM   #23
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: opps was I supposed to post on here? Doh! Kewl.
ic: *A hobbit wanders around lost. He is to thin for a hobbit, and he looks like he hasn't simled for years*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 06:12 PM   #24
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

oock lets get this back on the road.

ic: I sat next to Jonathon and started my breakfast rather hastily. I had not eatin dinner the night before because of the thought of this new school. The full moon was approaching rather faster than I had expected and I would be expected to transform into one of the most feared creatures in the wizarding world. A werewolf.
We recieved our scheduels by the head of our house Professore McGonagle. I looked at my list and saw that I had defense Against the dark arts first. I glanced at the table where the teachers sat and saw a shaggy wizard sitting next to our potions teacher Snape. (Can our new professor be Lupin? Please. I love Lupin. )
Old 10-17-2002, 06:27 PM   #25
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: no sicirus lupen can not be it! of course he can its you thread!

as i sat down to eat with cody i saw that she was kindda nerveis! " cody is there something bothering you?" she sighed and told me all about it but then i checked what i had and we had the same scedual! well i guess it wont be that scary she said. i gave a nod and drank down my drink.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 06:32 PM   #26
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: its spelled LUPIN.
he is my favorit character in the whole series. Do you know who Lupin is Entss? Did you read the story by the way? (I am just curius)
Old 10-17-2002, 07:52 PM   #27
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: ohh yeah sicirus all of them it must have been a typo. sorry i was in a rush so i could finish my home work!
Old 10-17-2002, 08:56 PM   #28
Allorien
Hobbit

Evelyn shyly approached the girl named Cody who was sitting next to her friend, who's name she didn't know. "Hey..." she said. "Do you have Defence Against the Dark Arts next? If you do, maybe we could go to class together? I don't know anyone here, except for Dumbledore and Filch."
She smiled and blushed, she was shy here. Normally she wasn't shy, but for some reason she was around the students of Hogwarts. Why? And what had happened last night??
Old 10-18-2002, 10:47 AM   #29
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:Thats ok.

ic: A girl approached me as we began to eat our breakfast. She seemed to have the same schedual as I did and Jonathon and seemed to be quite nervouse. I looked at her and she reminded me of the girl you came through the port hole the other night. She sat down next to us and we began to talk about how the school year would go. We quickly became friends with the new comer not knowing each of us had a secret that could change it all.
We walked down to DEnfense Against the Dark Arts soon after the bell sang out. We entered the class to find...(so who does everyone want to be the professor. My vote is still fermly on Lupin. )

I a distant land in a distant time a fellowship started a journey to gauranty the destruction of a very unique and dangerouse golden ring. They stumble in a path of unknown and as they wander down this path all of their futures change dramaticly.
Old 10-18-2002, 07:13 PM   #30
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: hey sicirus my vote is on lupin too!

as me and cody were eating togeather this very aqward girl sat next to us i kindda liked her though she was very neat and she also had the same schedual me and cody had. as the bell sang out cody, ?, and i left for our next class. i asked if cody was going to be in some type of sport this year and she said................
Old 10-19-2002, 05:20 PM   #31
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Entss What do you mean by "Same type of Sports"?

icWe arrived in our class and I sat next to Jonathon and Evelyn. The Shaggy robed professor named Lupin as he informed us told us about Boggarts. He lead us out into the corridor and into the teachers lounge. He told us to think of our worst fears then think of what would make us not fear the fear but find it amusing. My first thought flashed to the fullmoon but then a shadow in my mind kept flashing an image of a dark creature on a tall black horse. The creature cried out and its dark robed figure seemed to cover up a body of nothing. This thought brought shivers down my back and my heart sinced foreboding.
Old 10-19-2002, 05:29 PM   #32
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: i mean are you in something like quidditch or a maked up sport or something like that?

IC: as we sat down in mr. lupins class he said to pick something scary and i just said to my self how could i ever pick just one? i knew i would think of something though.
Old 10-19-2002, 05:41 PM   #33
Fred Baggins

OOC: Ok here goes.
IC: Running, running, trying to keep away from the black form following. Where are his companions? Legolas and the others. Why weren't the helping him? It would surly get him.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-19-2002, 05:49 PM   #34
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:Good start Fred Baggins! Here I'll play Aragorn for awhile.

ic: The path soon was over shadowed by a large dark figure that seemed to blind us. I searched around with only my ears and hands for direction for the rest of thecompany. But I could only hear the desperate cries of Frodo wondering around scared. I finally found Legolas who with ease could see in the dark and directed the company back together. We continued down the trail clutching each other tightly as though our lives would all be taken if we let go of the others hand.

ooc: Ok my sport is dueling.
Old 10-19-2002, 06:08 PM   #35
Fred Baggins

I could still feel the thing behind us, it was calling me, beconing to me. I clutched harder onto Aragorns hand. We continued to run, but things started looking different.
Old 10-19-2002, 08:38 PM   #36
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: allright sicirus thats good. my sport is quidditch ok? umm i will join in when you guys get here ok?

IC: as i was thinking of what would be something that could frighten me , a elfvish creature like popped into my mind but it seemed all beaten up and rather on the dark side of something. i blinked then looked at cody making sure it was a dream, she looked at me and asked if i was ok and i told her i was just thinking of our project that mr. lupin gave us.
Old 10-20-2002, 03:16 PM   #37
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I stepped foreword to the closet door and the figure that had lumed into my mind to my surprise did not come out but insted a glowing orb that was a full moon came out to grret me. I wipped my wand out a shouted Riddiculus and the moon fell to the ground and shatterd into unreparreble(sp) peaices. Next to my surprise the next thing the boggart turned into was a large dark figure as I had imagind earlier. Professor Lupin now alarmed at the creature steppped foreward and made it disappear.

Still shivering I returned to Jonathon and Evelyn who looked at me rather curiously but after the bell signald the end of first period was over they thought nothing of it and started toward the door.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:20 PM   #38
Fred Baggins

The trees disappeared, the ground became harder.I began to panic. But we kept running, down the path, the grass and even the dirt disappering. Buildings began to loom around us, great stone buildings, but we kept running. "STOP!" I treid to shout, but I was to tired from the running and couldn't make a sound. I was practically being dragged so there was no way of trying to stop them phisically. And I could still feel the thing, the Ringwraith behind us.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 10-21-2002, 01:34 PM   #39
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

Sorry I 'm Late! I couldn't find the RPG, but Here I am! Okay let me see...

I tugged Frodo along. I could feel something running behind us. "Run faster!" I shouted, but instead of getting faster we got slower because the ground turned hard with little stones that were hurting our feet. I felt that the wraiths were coming. "HURRY!" I screamed. Aragorn tugged Frodo so high he was almost carring him.

How was that? Did I do the right thing?
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 03:55 PM   #40
gandalffan2525
Enting

Strider narnia

ooc:hey!
can i join/stir the pot(or cauldron)? how 'bout if peter, susan, edmund, and lucy from narnia come across one of these interdimentional portals(or what ever)
tell me if you dont like it.
Who is X?
click here-->Dagorhir!
"I will personally strangle the next person who refers to ents as 'those talking tree things'"
gandalffan2525 is offline   Reply With Quote