Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2002, 01:55 PM   #21
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Frightening. My school food always taste very good. Save for sometimes the hot food gets cool by second lunch. The pizza is the only thing I dislike, but everyone else seems to love it. That must just be a matter of taste buds, though.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 02:55 PM   #22
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

You can't eat the hot dogs at my school, you can't eat the pasta, you can't eat the chicken patties, you can't eat the deli sandwiches, you can only eat the salads on Monday and Tuesday because they use the same lettuce all week, and you definitely can't eat the chicken nuggets. There is so much else you can't eat (including pizza). Basically Nachos (if they're not cold), bagels, and cookies are edible. Oh, and all the ice creams, as they're not made at the school.
Old 09-09-2002, 03:12 PM   #23
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

ok, me and my friends at school have unanimously agreed that the "chicken" nuggets are made of not chicken, but cat. the frozen yogurt, pretzels and stuffed crust pizza are edible, but we only get stuffed crust pizza about twice a year, the fozen yogurt machine is usually busted and by the time i get to luch (i have D lunch, the last one) the pretzel machine has not been warming them for over 30 minutes and they are cold. the only other good thing is the ice cream vending machine, but that usually eats yer money.

so all in all, i bag my lunch.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:33 PM   #24
TinuvielChild
Padawan

My school's lunches are mostly good...except the salads. Last week there was mold on the lettuce.

Did you know that Twinkies will not burn? Seriously. and they don't go bad, either.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 10:10 PM   #25
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Twinkies are scary

I remember in my college days (I'm a lot older than you guys!) there were 2 incidents of food poisoning from the campus cafeteria, and you would go into the dorm bathrooms and see nothing but soles of people's feet facing you from the toilet stalls as they were throwing up!! (I got nailed the first time, but luckily ate out the second time and missed it).

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Rían is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 10:34 PM   #26
Celandine
Elven Warrior

One time I was on lunch duty. I had to help serve the food. And the other person accidently spilled gatorade on the potatoes. And someone did'n't notice it was there and took the gatorade mashed potatoes. It was really gross, but I didn't have any.

My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone

You can do it a trot, you can do it at a gallop, you can do it at a rate so your heart don't palpatate, just don't be late, do the PUYALLUP

and in the morning i'm makin' WAFFLES

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz. Because, because, because, because, BECAUSE of the wonderful things he does.

I am a banana.

All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all in fun, POP goes the weasel

Do you think Chelsey's smart?

Texaco, star of the American Road!

You can trust your car with the man who wears the star at the big bright texaco star!!

TEXACO FOREVER!!!

It's texaco.com http://www.texaco.com/texaco/
Celandine is offline   Reply With Quote