Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2002, 04:08 PM   #21
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

Strider cry

yea, markedel.
could you imagine the total EXPLOSION at that change.. then im sure something would come up about inter-racial marrgies or some stupid junk..

it would be funny.

btw, i like the signature. funny.
your giving hope that scouring of the shire wiil be in the movie? or do you just like that part of the book?

yea, i wthink i will be a bit..ahh.. cut down, if this turns out not to be true. im pretty sure, i mean, given what seems to me like substantial evidence, and knowing how big Liv Tyler is over here, i'm about 70% sure they'll put it in.

what leaves out the 30% you ask? well, if you go back on this board to where the dates start to go before the movie was released, and you look at the rumours there...eh, you'll get the picture.. i gues the reest of the 30% is pure hope.

gotta have hope, i guess.