Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-26-2002, 07:23 PM   #21
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Losillewen! Good to see you again. But where are we?" Losillewen looked at me a little disapprovingly, for she had told me not to follow her. "Gandalf told me to follow you here, just after you disappeared. I'm sorry it took so long for me to come, I had to travel to Bree and gather a company." I said. Losillewen looked at me. She seemed quite puzzled, and explained that she had been in the parallel dimension for only a few minutes.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 07:40 PM   #22
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I explained to her that I had only been here for a few minutes, when Earuile walked up. "Alasse, " I said "this is Earuile. he says that he is a servant of Karmar, King of .... well, this place. Earuile, this is Alasse, a very good and trusted friend of mine."

Earuile: "come, the both of you. Karmar will want to see you."

Alasse looked at me strangely, as if she doubted what she heard.
"Nay, you hear him correctly. he speaks the common tounge."

we soon came to a great castle, and Earuile said: "this is the fortress of Karmar and his family. "

he walked on and we followed him. we came into a room and we saw a Eagle with a gold crown, sitting upon a throne made of gold. he looked up when we entered and said:

Karmar: "welcome Earuile. " he then looked at me and said: "Losillewen, I have been expecting you. I am sorry if I caused you pain, but it was necessary. who is this? I only sent for you."

Losillewen: "you sent for me? Why? this is my friend, Alasse. she has followed me into this dimension. "

Karmar: "yes, I sent for you. I will tell you why after we dine. come this way."

we followed him and I said to Alasse: "this is indeed strange. I wonder what he means by "I sent for you".... why did you come? now you will not be able to get back. " I then paused for a minute and said: "you would not come here unless I was in dire peril. and you would not come here if there was no hope of coming back. will you please explain?"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 07:47 PM   #23
Silverstripe

I sighed. "Losillewen, it's about Nenya." Poor Losillewen, EVERYTHING seems to be about Nenya for her! "Gandalf sent me after you to protect you and to ... help you. No, I'm not sure what he meant by that. I was the only one who could follow you, you see, so it had to be me." I paused. "There is a company right now, formed to bring us back, to bring YOU back." Stick to what you mean, Alasse. She must know what's important. And my own return means little in terms of the survival of Middle Earth. "and they must bring you back, Losillewen, for if they fail, Middle Earth is doomed."
Old 11-26-2002, 07:50 PM   #24
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I looked at her in shock. "Why? What has happend in Middle Earth? "
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-26-2002, 08:00 PM   #25
Silverstripe

"Saruman reigns in Mordor now, as I believe you know," I told my friend gravely. "The Three were the last protection against him. Without the presence of all Three, Saruman will be able to reforge the One Ring, and no one will ever be able to stop him. No one."
Old 11-26-2002, 08:15 PM   #26
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Alasse explained to me what would happen to Middle Earth if I did not return soon. "they need Nenya." I muttered. at that moment we walked into a great dining hall and Karmar showed us our seats. I did not eat anything, my mind was hard at work. Karmar finished eating and the servant cleared our plates.

Karmar: "you have not eaten anything Losillewen. was the food not to your taste?"

Losillewen: "Nay Karmar. it was to my taste. Why did you bring me here?"

Karmar: "you are the last of your kind that can help us."

Losillewen: "Help you? why do you need help? and what do you mean by "Last of my kind" ?"

Karmar: "do you not know? you are the last of the blood line, you are the only one left that can help us. A evil eagle is thirsty for power, he has stolen 'the' heirloom. without that heirloom, we are doomed. "

Losillewen: "I am the only one that can help you?"

Karmar: "correct."

Losillewen: "I am sorry, but you see my world is in danger. if I do not go back soon it will be destroyed. can you not send me back?"

Karmar: "I cannot now. I only had enough power to get you here. if I had the heirloom there is a slim chance I will be able to get you back."

Losillewen: "I see. so you want me to get it for you?"

Karmar: "Yes. then I might be able to send you back. no guaranties. you may give me your answer in the morning."

I nodded, and a Lamb showed us to our room. "Well Alasse, what should we do?" I said.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:35 PM   #27
Silverstripe

"I don't know," I sighed. "You are the only one who's truly needed, in either world. Therefore you, and you alone, can decide what to do next." I tried to keep the sadness out of my voice. Losillewen was my best friend, but with her around, I always seemed to be unimportant, while she was needed to complete some great task. It was a terrible burden for both of us. But she was the one that Middle Earth needed, and I knew I would defend Losillewen to the death, though I did not tell her so then, for it would have caused her uneccesary grief.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:55 PM   #28
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: you are SO sweet!! that post was so touching!!

ic: I heard the sadness in her voice at her reply, and I looked into her mind. "Alasse," I wispered, "please tell me what I should do. I need your advice." *poor alasse,* I thought, *what would I do with out her?* she did not know how much I needed her.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:04 PM   #29
Silverstripe

ooc: Thank you! But now I have writer's block. *bangs head with 2 by 2* Okay...

ic: I smiled at her, for I knew my attempt to keep from seeming sad hadn't been entirely successful. Also, I would have to shield my thoughts more carefully, though I ordinarily did not have to do so with Losillewen. "All right, Losillewen," I said, "If you want my advice, I think we should search for the heirloom. We are, whatever we do, trapped here until one of the others gets us back, are we not? I believe we should help the eagles while we're here."
Old 11-26-2002, 09:08 PM   #30
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: make that a min of five! My character will help...not Freddy! Though he or one of my other character's might sneak in. but I'm going to officailly introduce a new character.

Name: Awartha (abandoned)
Species: er...elf! no...wizard! Ok, elf during the day wizard at night.
descrip: elf: Knee lenght brown hair which is usually put on top of her head in a delicate fashion. is young, being only 280, yet wise beyond comprehension. She has no parents for she was abondond as a child. Her weapon is a bow of pur black matirial, with panther eyes painted on. this was discovered with her. the arrows are white and made to looki like wiskers. She wears baby blue skirt and shirt. Wizard: Again baby blue clothes, but she wears Robes. Wears her hair down, and carries a mithril Staff, with a gold ring on top, and susspended in the ring is a blue topaz stone, one half is a moon, and the other is a sun. and no one but her and a few freinds know about her transormation.

Can someone make it so I can come in pwease?
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 09:13 PM   #31
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: you did pretty good for having writers block!! sure freddy! give me a min!

ic: "yes we are here untill one of them finds a way. " with that Alasse and I drifted off to sleep.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:35 PM   #32
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: grr... Writers block is contagious!! now I have it!! Fred- is it ok if I get you into this story by using your character for a min?
Old 11-26-2002, 09:39 PM   #33
Fred Baggins

go right ahead...but one thing clear! She's not a wimp she's not stupid and she's not erm...well she's not a wimp or stupid...*grins* ok, now go right ahead...just get me in this!
Old 11-26-2002, 09:54 PM   #34
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

okey doke! I will do my best!!

ic: (this is Awartha's character talking) I was enjoying my self in The prancing pony, when a young woman stood up and started talking about a quest. I waited for her to finish talking, and then got up and slowly followed her, and two others out the door. after they finished talking, the woman mounted her horse and left. I then walked up to the person she had been talking with and said: "Hello. She needs help does she? alright, I will be back soon." I went in the direction that the woman was going. I suddenly saw a portal slowly closing, and I ran foward and into it. I awoke and saw that I was standing in the middle of lush green grass. I seemed to see a castle in the distance and started walking towards it.

ooc: I hope you liked that Fred! you can take over from here!
Old 11-26-2002, 10:00 PM   #35
Fred Baggins

ooc:*blank look* Ok, I wanted to be outside but this is even better!*grins happly*

ic: I looked at the sun and saw that here...wherever "here" was...it was soon nightfall. I could feel the change take place already, as I went from a elf...to a wizard. I made my way to the castle, hopeing for shelter...and an explaination.
Old 11-26-2002, 10:07 PM   #36
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: glad you like it!

ic: I suddenly came to when I thought I heard voices down stairs. I went out of my room and came upon Earuile talking to a Wizard. I brought out my sword, and went up to them. "Hello," I said "Who are you?" she saw my sword and she brought out her staff and said: (here ya go Fred!)
Old 11-26-2002, 10:14 PM   #37
Fred Baggins

You must be Losi (whole name here...still not sure of spelling). Glad to meet you, though under such circomstances, it is a strange thing. I am called Awartha. Please, can you explain what is going on? you are needed badly in...well I'm assuming this is not Middle-Earth?
Old 11-26-2002, 10:15 PM   #38
Duddun
I Antha

I rode fast on my horse Joachim towards the Prancing Pony, I was coming from Rivendell and it was still a long way, Joachim was very fast though and we arrived the next morning.
"I saw someone sitting there who looked of importance. I had been sent by gandalf to help Alasse and losillewen get back from some wierd dimension.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun

Last edited by Duddun : 11-27-2002 at 01:30 AM.
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 10:53 PM   #39
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Yes, I am Losillewen. I do not know what you mean by 'what is going on?', but you are still in Middle Earth. *to Earuile* you are no longer needed. *he left and I was alone with Awartha* Please follow me, *she looked at me strangely* we are going to my room. we will be able to talk in peace and quiet there.

ooc: Can I please make something perfectly Clear? please spell my name with a Captial "L"!!
Old 11-26-2002, 11:22 PM   #40
Duddun
I Antha

OOC: Oh sorry, Typo on Losillewen
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote