Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2004, 01:37 AM   #21
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elboron laughed as he walked over to where his friend and the others stood, "As you heard, I am Elboron....the daft troll." he added with a smile.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:11 AM   #22
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Ah, Shall we?" I asked Irrasur and Jondar.
"We shall!"
We proceded to pick up Elboron and dunp him in the river.
"There! Now that's done with. Tel, you may wanna rescue your friend. Can he swim?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 02:43 PM   #23
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"I would certianly hope so!" Tel cried in mock horror, "All these years of tagging along with me, a Sea-Elf, you would think the fool would learn to swim!" He paused for a moment as Elboron struggled to get his head above the surface. "Of course, he is a fool.........Elboron, you can swim, right?"

"Of course, you taught me you pointy-eared fish!" Elboron sputtered as he finally got control of his flailing limbs and swam back to shore. "Well, at least you did something right!"

"Ah, Elboron, such a joker," Tel said, "Of course I can do things right. Quite a bit more than you, I should say! After all, it was YOU who dared me to scare the living daylights out of these fine people!"

"And you who went along with it, I might add," Elboron replied, grinning as broadly as the Sea-Elf. "But, enough of our foolish banter. What are all you 'fine people', as Tel so wonderfully put it, doing here?"

ooc: Hope you don't mind the godmodding.....

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 04:57 PM   #24
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: not at all Gulio

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 01-24-2004, 08:52 PM   #25
Legoles

Nope. I personaly thought that I had to do that so... [pointy eared fish? *snicker*]

"The council dissmised us."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 01-24-2004, 09:00 PM   #26
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Council! There was a council, and I wasn't invited!" Tel pretended to be hurt. "Do you hear that Elboron? Lord Elrond's gone and had another secret council without us!"

His friend nodded in mock depression. "Aye, I heard. It's a shame, really. If there's something going on in Middle-Earth, you'd think we deserve to know about it!"

"Hear hear, my friend! For once you are right!" Tel replied. He turned back to Irassur. "So, what exactly went on in the council?"

ooc: More godmodding......heh heh heh

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:08 PM   #27
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gimli

ooc: Waaaaaaaahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Hawaii TODAY!!!!!!! We're leaving for the airport in about an hour, and by 6:00 tomorrow morning, I will be in paradise!!!!

Feel free to godmod my character (Heck, I godmod everyone else!) while I'm gone! Just remember: keep it insane!

See you in a week!

*Does the hula out the door*

Old 01-26-2004, 12:08 AM   #28
Legoles

"Nothing. They asked for reports, and since I'm officially a shifter, and no other person thought that we 5 time-travelers were important... You get the picture. So what brings the daft and uncontrollable Tel to the Last Homely Home?"

{Letting someone else god-mod for Gulio.]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-02-2004, 04:04 PM   #29
Legoles

Boing *Shakes head*"No that's not right"
Sprong "Thats not right either!
Boink "AAAAAARGGGGGGG!"
Bump! "FINALLY!!!!!!!!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-02-2004, 08:42 PM   #30
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc:
Quote:
Boing *Shakes head*"No that's not right"
Sprong "Thats not right either!
Boink "AAAAAARGGGGGGG!"
Bump! "FINALLY!!!!!!!!"
...........o.0 You're almost as insane as me! (I personally prefer kaTHUNK)

ic: "Uncontrollable?! I should say not!" Tel smiled, "Frighteneing though it is, I know exactly what I'm doing."

Elboron snickered under his breath. Tel stared at him. "And just what is so funny?" He demanded.

"Don't lie to the nice people," Elboron said. "Now tell them the truth, or I will."

"Truth? Hmmm.........truth.......truuuuuuuuuth......" Tel thought hard. "What is this 'truth' you speak of?"

Elboron sighed, "You know, when you tell people what actually happened, instead of your version."

"Oh right! That! Is that what it's called then?" Tel grinned broadly. "Truth. Catchy."

"Good. I'm glad you like it. Now tell it."

"Right then!...................truth about what?"

"Oh never mind!"

Old 02-03-2004, 01:46 AM   #31
Legoles

Quote:
Originally posted by Gulio, Strength of Many
ooc:

...........o.0 You're almost as insane as me! (I personally prefer kaTHUNK)

Almost as insane? I've been stuck in bed for 18 straight hours with the blasted flu. Don't think I haven't gone completely and utterly insanse.

"Tel...Tel." I said exasperatedly as I shook my head. "When will you ever learn? Oh well..." I said, then shifted into a likeness of Tel the ever-daft[I think that's your nickname now Gulio.. Courtesy of mwa!] And poked him as he said "Truth about what?"
"Hullo Tel!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-03-2004, 08:02 PM   #32
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Sucks to be you Wooohooooo! Mass choir performance today!

Tel turned as another Sea-Elf poked him. "Hullo, Tel!" The Elf said.

"You seem strangely familiar......" Tel said, "Have I met you before?"

Old 02-03-2004, 08:07 PM   #33
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elboron jumped slightly at the sight of two Tels. Ah, wait. The shifter must have shifted.....ahhhhhh. Scary though....two daft sea-elves. "Have I met you before?" Tel, the real one, said to the other. "Only everytime you look in a mirror, which then again is very sledom since they tend to break."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 02-03-2004, 09:21 PM   #34
Gulio, Strength of Many

It took Tel a moment to realize that the shape-shifter had taken his form, even after Elboron had subtely (Sp?) pointed it out. "Oh, right," He chuckled. "Though I suggest you take another form, for there's only room for one Elf this good-looking."

Elboron rolled his eyes.

Old 02-03-2004, 09:54 PM   #35
Legoles

"Good looking? No comment." I said, trying to contain my laughter. I promptly shifted back, then pausing a moment, shifted into the female counterpart of Tel. "There ya go Tel. Happy now?"
<It's Telrina.>

Me no sick anymore YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY![Sorry for that outburst]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:26 PM   #36
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
ooc: pulling a weird one now... tee hee

ic:
Irassur twisted the ring on her finger around and around. She knew what kind of danger she was in by even having it. But then, only Galadriel knew. It was a good thing that she had hidden it in time before the last time she had seen Sordahrm. Speaking of which... she wondered what he was up to.

Sordahrm was happy. He was ecstatic. He was nearly leaping for joy. He ran into Morthul's throne room and knelt before his lord. "I have found it, my lord. I know the location of the third Elven ring."

Morthul smiled maliciously.

"It is in the possession of Irassur the Blue of the Istari."

Morthul's smile faded.

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 10:11 PM   #37
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Does this mean no more insanity Legoles? Lol, jk! Mass chior RULED!!! Our CIA decatet (yes, only ten of our twelve performed) was so AWESOME! We were as loud as some of the choirs five times our size. And we still sounded pretty good

ic:"Hmm.....If only that was your real form. Then I might want to marry you," Tel said, a mischevious glint in his eye. He noticed Irassur playing with a pretty ring. "That's very nice," He said. "Where'd you get it?"

Old 02-04-2004, 11:32 PM   #38
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: Patch parrare djosire! Yes yes, Mass choir was AEWSOME!

ic: Elboron too looked at the ring and something about sent chills up his spine. He quickly dismissed the thought of it being evil or containing some sort of power though. [IIts just a ring. What harm can come from so small a thing. [/I]

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Last edited by Aewionen : 02-04-2004 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 02:49 PM   #39
Nariel
Elven Warrior

Location: In the custody of the Knights who say "Ni!" They want a shrubbery.
Irassur jumped. She had forgotten the others were there. looking up with an almost guilty expression, she smiled, "Oh, a friend gave it to me," she said. What they didn't know didn't hurt them.

Marketing Supervisor and Everything Girl for Entmoot's "Lord of the Rings"

Avatar Courtesy of "Ye Olde Avatare Shoppe"

Sounds like a job for... UBERGEEK!" (special thanks to Finrod Felagund!)

I try to make everyone's day a bit more surreal.

Funny Error Messages...
"Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."

"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

"Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."

"WARNING: Keyboard Not Attached. Press F10 to Continue."

"I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased too no,
Its letter perfect in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew."
-Janet Minor

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
Nariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 03:38 PM   #40
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Jondar smiled at the amusing scene. Tel facing Tel... But it showed again that the time-traveller wasn't a normal shape-shifter. Normally, as she herself had done, you had to study intensely for every form you could and wanted to become. Once you knew it, it was fairely easy to change, but it was the learning that was the toughest. But this one, apparently, could take any form she wanted. Or was it any form she could actually see? Maybe she couldn't transform into animals that rarely or didn't exist, like Jondar's unicorn. The subject would come up another time though, probably, so she decided to worry about it later.
She hadn't noticed the ring on Irassur's finger before. If a friend had given it, it probably wasn't that bad either. Jondar was still thinking this, when an elf came towards them. 'You are now called to the council of Elrond' he gently said. Tel made himself be noticed, by asking loudly 'and what about us? Are we invited too?' The elf drew up a brow slightly. 'I will take you to lord Elrond first. He will know if you are... Welcome.' Maybe he had heard of Tel before. It would explain the carefulness.
The group followed the elf to the council. Many chairs were set in a circle. Some others were already there, and the newcomers set themselves down, waiting for lord Elrond, who was now talking to the sea-elf and his companion.