Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2002, 12:20 AM   #201
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana decided if a week of detention was what she got for something so minor, she would pull something big. Disappearing into the Black Forest would be good, she thought. She went back into the common room, and took some of the potions she so often kept extra's of, it was of course only to help her until she managed to change consciously. She suddently became invisible, she snuck back out of the room, and weaving in between students made it out of the dungeons, past the Great Hall, and out of the front door. She giggled, she was VERY happy she sprits her clothes. She headed out to the Forbidden Forest. Although, what she did NOT know was that she had dropped her wand outside the Great Hall. She was going into a dangerous place, without protection...

OOC: Silly Arriana!

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 01:03 AM   #202
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ic:Merry: Merry tugged on Rose's sleeve. "Don't forget, the rest of the Fellowship is still outside." Rose gasped. "You're right, we're going to need to find them some place to be. Let's go!"

ic:Rose: Rose ran out on Snape and never looked back. Oh, she would get in big trouble, all right. But something told her the Fellowship was in danger, and she had learned not to ignore her feelings. Rose didn't see Nott's wand lying in the Great Hall as she ran outside -- but Merry did, and picked it up. When Rose and the hobbit reached the spot where they had left the Fellowship, the company was no longer there. With a feeling of utter horror, she realized that they had gone back into the Forest. Rose sighed and went running to find them, pulling Merry along with her.

OOC: Silly Arriana, even sillier Rose.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-23-2002 at 04:22 PM.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 04:18 PM   #203
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*At the same time this feeling left me, I began to feel very drowsy. I think I feel asleep and do not remember much after that.*

ooc: I'm going to play Pip right here, ok?

ic: *Looking over I noticed Frodo started nodding his head. Then it kind of snapped up, and he began to walk Back into the forest! I tried to get him to come back, but he acted like a sleep walker!* Frodo! Wake Frodo, your goin' back into the Creepy Forest! Er, I mean...what was it? o yes, the Forbidden Forest. *By the time I remembered the name of the place, Frodo was once again gone.*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 04:59 PM   #204
Silverstripe

ic:Rose: Rose and Merry ran deep into the Forest, nearly colliding with a dazed-looking Frodo, who was alone again. The feeling of evil lurking near was back, and Frodo was walking in exactly the direction it seemed to be coming from. "Frodo!" hissed Rose, "I warned you about this, going off alone here is dangerous!" Frodo didn't seem to hear Rose; he just kept walking, getting closer and closer to an unknown peril...
Old 11-23-2002, 05:31 PM   #205
Fred Baggins

Pip: *We started trying to follow him, but didn't know what direction to go in. I was afriad we'd get lost, but Gimli claimed he could find his way out of a mine, just using his scence of direction, and a forest couldn't be to hard. I wondered why he didn't get us out of Moria sooner then.*
Old 11-23-2002, 05:32 PM   #206
Silverstripe

"FRODO!" This time, both Rose and Merry yelled at the hobbit to stop, and he seemed to snap out of his trance.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:38 PM   #207
Fred Baggins

*WhenI woke up I saw both Merry and Rose, and looked around and saw that I was in The Forest again.*Wha-what am I doing back in here? I was outside the school last I remember...
Old 11-23-2002, 05:41 PM   #208
Silverstripe

ic:Rose: "When we found you, you were running through the Forest, it looked like you were in some kind of trance, you didn't seem to notice us." Funny, thought Rose, First I wind up running into the Forest this way, and now Frodo does it? What had happened to both of them? What evil had come to this place?

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-23-2002 at 05:42 PM.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:56 PM   #209
Fred Baggins

*I unconcously reached up and fingered the Ring. What had happened? What was wrong? Merry noticed my fingering the Ring and looked at me strangly*
Old 11-23-2002, 06:04 PM   #210
Silverstripe

ic: Merry: "Frodo," Merry said sharply, "be careful!"

ooc: Or he'll shake you again...

ic:Rose: Rose stared at the two hobbits. "All right, Frodo. You're hiding something, I just know it." Frodo looked at her suspiciously. "I can sense evil, Frodo, and I think it has something to do with you. I want to know what." Frodo merely continued to glare at her. Rose sighed. "Look. I am a friend, I promise! But I do have my own secrets, you know, some of them that would be devestating to me if they were discovered, one in particular. If I reveal that to you, will you tell me what you're hiding?"
Old 11-23-2002, 06:15 PM   #211
Fred Baggins

*I looked from Rose to Merry and back to Rose.*No, no it's not just a secret...and besides you'll take it...*I clutched even harder to the Ring. I wanted someone else to destroy it, but I wanted no one else to carry it...mainly Rose, for I knew it wanted her to take it back to it's master. And I did not doubt that she could.*
Old 11-23-2002, 06:22 PM   #212
Silverstripe

"Take what?" asked Rose. "I don't even know what thing you're carrying, and you can keep the blasted thing for all I care, if it's so precious to you!"
Her last words seemed to startled Frodo and he pulled back even further. Rose was beginning to think she should've stayed with Snape. He, at least, was a little more reasonable than THIS! She hated to try force, but if the hobbit didn't tell her something soon, she might.
Old 11-23-2002, 06:29 PM   #213
Fred Baggins

*I was taken aback by what she said.* Well, yes...it is precious to- *I cought Merry's look and changed my attitude. I carefully, and ever so slowly unfolded my hand to show her the Ring.* Are you happy you've seen it now*I found my self snapping* Now can we go back to the Rest of the Fellowship?*I clamped my hnd shut and held it so.*
Old 11-23-2002, 06:42 PM   #214
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: "Frodo, what are you DOING?! It's dangerous to carry the Ring that way!"

ic:Rose: Rose yelped and jumped back. An evil presence had gotten stronger when Frodo showed her his ring. She trembled a little as she said, "Frodo, I'm not sure what it is, but you are right to k-keep it away from me. It's dangerous. It's not safe for me to be around it right now..." and it was strong enough to make Rose not herself. Rose sped off through the trees, knowing she would be unable to run away if she stayed any longer. Unfortunately, she was a great distance away before Rose realized she had left the hobbits alone, with no protection. She could not return to them, not when the feeling of doom was so strong and the voice called so loudly. But the voice was not as loud when she was a white horse. Rose transformed again and went back to look for the hobbits.
Old 11-23-2002, 06:47 PM   #215
Fred Baggins

I can carry it any way I want Merridoc! And besides, it's still on the chain. *I clasped it ever closer to me, as though I was afriad that my own best friend would take it.* Rose, wait Rose come back! Great...just great, great...great...
Old 11-23-2002, 06:55 PM   #216
Silverstripe

ic: Merry: "Now look what's happened! You must not start thinking of the Ring that way, Frodo. If you do, we'll all lost!"

ic:Rose: Rose continued to search for the two hobbits she had left behind. She hated herself for leaving them -- yet she still felt she could have been endangering more lives than theirs if she had stayed.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:03 PM   #217
Fred Baggins

*I was starting to get a little more than slighly annoyed at Merry, and decided I would try to find my own way out of this place. After all it couldn't be that hard.* Thinking of the Ring in what way? Nevermind, comeon, we have to find a way out of here.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:07 PM   #218
Silverstripe

ic: Merry winced, knowing that trying to get out alone would lead to no good. But he had to follow the Ringbearer, so he silently went with Frodo to find a way out of the Forbidden Forest.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:17 PM   #219
Fred Baggins

ooc: sorry, 'bout bein' so rude...

ic:* I tried to find my way out, but the forest reminded me much about what Uncle Bilbo had told me about Mirkwood. It was probably a stupid idea trying to find a way out, I now relized that, but there was no way I was going to stop now. I had to try to find a way. Little did I know that I was only going deeper into the forest, and closer to the danger that had put me in a trance.*
Old 11-23-2002, 08:50 PM   #220
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

The potion soon wore off, and Arriana found herself in unfriendly territory. She was so busy looking at the ominousness of the trees she tripped over a tree root and fell face down onto the ground, hitting her head anf falling unconscious.

Reality pounded on her brain. Where am I? She thought. What time was it?> Was another question. She opened her eyes, and a man came into view, bending over her, a look of worry on his face. But this was no man. He was nothing she had ever seen before...very tall and graceful, gorgeous brown hair and lightening blue eyes. And, if she wouod have felt up to it, she would have giggled at his attire and his pointy ears. He spoke in a musical language, lulling her back into sleep.

OOC: In the books, Legolas had brown hair. Thank you.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote