Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-12-2004, 07:48 PM   #201
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Do they know?" Rhiddyn nodded, "'Bout time Rannyn showed up. I expect they are in the tavern?" he asked, eyeing the hobbit. Though, once seeing the state of the halfling he chuckled, "Don't answer that." he said, heading towards the tavern.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Rannyn paced back and forth in the upstairs room, glancing at the door every now and then, expecting the captain to come bursting in. "Haleth," he said after a while, "I need you to do something for me."

"And what might that be?" the man asked, setting his mug down with a thud. Rannyn paused for a moment, wondering if it was a good idea to send a man nearly drunk on this task. Oh well, how else would they know?

"I need you to go to my companions and tell them I may take longer than expected."

"Ah. Where be these fine chaps?" Haleth asked, standing. "I need to get out of this accursed tavern anyway."

"Just go out to the forest, or they may be in the tavern."

"Followed you?"

"Knowing a couple of them, yes. Now go."

"Alrighty then..." Haleth said, heading down the stairs.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 04:45 AM   #202
Amea
Elven Warrior

Litside: *laughs at Rylkin* a fight... *looks at devak* what creatures have u gotten ur self involved with devak?
Devak:*she smirked slightly* better ones then the ones u assocate with Litside.
Litside: *laughed agian* we shall see, my offer still stands Devak...join me...
Devak: never Litside, I will never join u, i am no fool...
Litside: *laughs* no devak in not joining me u r fool, but one day u will come back to me
Devak: now Litside it is my turn to laugh *laughs*
Litside: i shall leave u with ur companions, but i warn u devak, if u fight me u will not make it out alive....
Devak: hmm then that will make two of us then...won't it?
Litside: We shall see devak we shall see.... *he vanished*
Devak: *she sighed softly and sat down slowly on the ground* he's the fool...*her voice a whisper*

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 11:31 PM   #203
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Haleth walked down the stairs into the main tavern part and looked about the crowded and smoky room. He soon saw two people that somewhat matched the description of the people that Rannyn had told him about. He wondered for a moment if they knew about Rannyn's past experiences in this elven city, but decided against asking.

"'Ello there," he greeted the two of them, "You two look like just the people I am looking for. Have a nice journey here? Your companion didn't say much on the matter..."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 10-15-2004 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:30 AM   #204
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: -pokes Amea- Fun sucker! -pouts-

ic: "Who are you?" Rylkin asked with a slightly sharp edge to his voice. Litside had departed after speaking with Devak, though Rylkin wished he could have finished the fould creature then and there.

ooc:....... and that's it. Sorries! -stabs ebil short post with a rusty spork-

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:26 PM   #205
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Ah, that might be a good thing to tell you. Haleth is my name." he said in a manner as though the two of them should know who he was. Seeing the blank look on their faces in the awkward silence that soon followed he continued. "Eh... did that sea-rat not tell you about me? Hmph. Just like Rannyn, always keeping these secrets. Oh well, perhaps you two aren't even the ones I am looking for."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 10-21-2004, 10:48 PM   #206
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Rannyn was a companion of ours," Rylkin replied, relaxing a little. "How do you know him?" Rylkin looked the man over. Haleth smelled of the sea, and Rylkin assumed he was a salior. Perhaps Rannyn was more than a dim-witted man who had stumbled into all this, after all...

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:01 PM   #207
Aewionen
Elf Lord

((Dim-witted?! Trust me, he really isn't that way. It's all just a cover-up. -enter scary music-))

"How do I know him? Heh, well that is a long story." Haleth said, "I don't think I have time for that at the moment, all he wanted me to tell you is that he might not return as quickly as he thought." Haleth looked at the maiden who seemed very quiet... perhaps it had something to do with that strange man who he had seen here so recently.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 10-22-2004, 04:48 PM   #208
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *she hissed thru her teeth as Litside left then sighed and looked at the new comer* hello...*she eyed Haleth not knowing if she should count him among her group* what happened to Rannyn? has he said anything to u beyond him being latter than he expected? *her voice seemed to twinged with fear, but it was hardly notice able she came to like the compeny of Rannyn and Rylkin, she hated to admit it but she kinda enjoyed haveing them around. Litside showing up and now rannyn going to late...she was getting nervious, They would attack soon, very soon too soon....for her likeing, as things stood now they had no chance...not agenst Litside and his demons...*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 10-22-2004, 11:31 PM   #209
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Haleth shook his head, "No. Didn't even tell me where he was going, the ole rat! Most likely to the Cap'n though..."

Haleth had a reputation of letting things slip when he should have kept quiet. Though, sometimes it worked out for the better, he knew Rannyn didn't want anyone following him.

"Or maybe not, seeing as how the Cap'n sailed just yesterday. Prolly should've told Tas that. Oh well, the drunkard will figure it out sooner or later."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 10-25-2004, 01:48 AM   #210
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Suuure...

ic: "The Cap'n?" Rylkin asked, curious. "I assume you and Rannyn are sailors, then. What sort of work do you do?" Rylkin was genuinely intriuged, for it had been a long time since he last met a sailor, and wanted to know who was still braving the wild Sea.

Old 10-25-2004, 11:25 PM   #211
Aewionen
Elf Lord

(( -glare- So he is a bit slow at times, at least he isn't an all knowing immortal that can see through any disguise or something like that. ^^))

Haleth nodded, seeing no harm in answering this question. "Aye, that we are. We started out as merchant sailors aboard the ole Setiar, a beauty she is, but were soon transferred to the navy of this 'ere little town." he added. Really, this wasn't a lie, for Rannyn and Haleth, along with many others, had joined the navy before doing what they currently were.

((Dun dun dun! ))

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 10-26-2004, 09:21 PM   #212
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *listened to the two of them talking not saying much think about why Litside had come and why Pic had acted as she did, the small firelizard appeared out of the air chirping and chittering at Devak, like she was scolding her, fliting here and there around her* Take it easy pic, tell me calmly what is wrong... *she slowly moved her arm outward setting up a pearch for the lil dragon* now please,pic, nice and slow who died...i can not understand you when you chitter like you do.
Pic: *she let out a indignent squawk, then spoke softly* Havioc...
Devak: *she grew quite* what about Havioc?
Pic: *she went into a rush of chitters then one word echoed from her* Dead...
Devak: NO! no...

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 10-26-2004 at 09:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-27-2004, 12:55 AM   #213
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Turning towards the outburst of the maiden, Haleth raised an eyebrow. "No?" he asked, not having heard all of what she had said. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Not at all, Haleth." came a deep voice from behind the small group. Haleth turned to see the tanned and weathered face of Captain Rhiddyn grinning at him. "I am sure you said everything right, but you know how women can be, having sudden outbursts of emotion and whatever else." he added, patting him lightly on the shoulder. "Going to introduce me to these new friends of yours?"

"Well, actually, I have yet to learn their names meself, Cap'n." Haleth replied, looking from Rylkin to Devak.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Last edited by Aewionen : 10-27-2004 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:37 PM   #214
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: True true, my dear sister. Continue with the dim-wittedness.

ic: "I am Rylkin, and the emotional woman is Devak," Rylking replied with a supressed smile. "You are the Captain, then? What sort of ship do you command?" Rylkin asked, wondering if the navy could aid them in their attack, or at least help defend Ista.

Old 12-05-2004, 01:02 AM   #215
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: I'm not emotional...i'm just pretending to care...*she smlies* anyway, well looks like my help won't come...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 12-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #216
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"A Navy vessel." Rhiddyn replied. "Though there hasn't been much need for one lately so we are aboard the Setiar again." He turned towards Haleth, " Tas tole me Rannyn was here?"

Haleth nodded, "Upstairs I think, though he may have gone somewhere by now. Can't ever stay in one place..."

"Very well. If you all will excuse me," Rhiddyn said with a departing nod before going up the stairs.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 12-16-2004, 10:58 PM   #217
Amea
Elven Warrior

occ: ack it's dieing....quick where is the difibulator?
Ic:
Devak: what is with these people coming and going pic? I sware if they don't stay still for a min.. I'm gonna scream....
Pic: *laughs* if you want them around you shouldn't scream....they'll turn to dust
Devak: good point....*sighs softly while she leans agenst the wall watching the new people*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 12-29-2004, 09:50 PM   #218
Amea
Elven Warrior

OOC: Ok my poor threads dieing....need new chars....must find....eeeeek *dies*

*devak laughs crazily*