Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2002, 05:37 PM   #1
Polkat
Enting

Location: yateley which is a small and rather boring town in england!
Gandalf The Quest Continues...

Not sure what to write, I mean anyone who's reading this will already have had their pick of loads of other roleplays but please, please, please join mine!
If I sound desparate it's probably becuase I am. We've been up and running for ages but due to lack of advertizing we only have 6 members which means Becca[other more important webmaster] and myself have to play about 3 parts each!
We desparately need a Faramir, Merry etc
As it's set after Return of the King loads of characters have gone off to the Grey Havens or died but there are still lots of cool characters left [no Frodo, boohoo]
Basically email me at katskywalker_uk@yahoo.co.uk [probably to the left of this but figured i'd write it anyway]
Thanks
Polkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 11:44 AM   #2
Polkat
Enting

Sam Gamgee further information [her title not mine]

Becca is sitting next to me at the moment and she has just told me off for not writing the website address. [alos having a go at my spelling][there it is again!]
anyway webiste is: www.voy.com/78321/
lots of people [well 8] have apparently viewed my roleplay thread, but none have replied [sigh] maybe did not make it sound cool enough. be assured it is. please write to me.
thanks
katy
Old 04-08-2002, 11:37 AM   #3
Polkat
Enting

Gimli

Have figured out the secret to staying at the top of the board is to contantly write new post. so this one is pretty pointless, especially as no one of yet has decided to join my roleplay, sigh. it's accompanied by a pointless icon of gimli and is v pointless. look to other post's for real content.
bye
katy
p.s join role play. thanks
Old 04-23-2002, 06:31 PM   #4
Pip
Elven Warrior

If your still there I'll join. This sounds really cool. Can I be Wiliin, elven warriar?
America, what will we miss while we are sleeping/Will Jesus come again and leave us slumbering where we lay/America, will we go down in history/As the nation with no room for it's King/Will we be sleeping?
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 07:07 PM   #5
Tar-Elendil
NĂºmenorean

aye, im in too
Old 04-23-2002, 07:11 PM   #6
Pip
Elven Warrior

So, where do we start?
America, what will we miss while we are sleeping/Will Jesus come again and leave us slumbering where we lay/America, will we go down in history/As the nation with no room for it's King/Will we be sleeping?
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 11:30 AM   #7
Polkat
Enting

Arwen Undomiel hey

sorry i am still here its just i didn't check back as i haven't got any "you have a new message" emails until today!!
i am shocked and horrified too.
yer you can join, that's great!!! horray new members!
just like to say that we are not "100%" accurate, possibly 80% at best for example the appendix says nothing about a second coming of the dark lord and we figured it'd be more interesting if he or one of his former minions attacked us or stuff.
the role play takes place only 6 years after RotK and not alot has actually happened Aragorn has just sat around being bored. so he has no son yet, sorry.
oh i am waffling.
anyway go to www.voy.com/78321/ and you'll see. there is a story so far page [written by me, hopefully you will find it amusing rather than a feeble attempt] and i will email you your passwords if i have your email addresses which i dunno yet as i haven't checked.
anyway bye and thanks for joining!
Old 05-08-2002, 01:16 PM   #8
Polkat
Enting

Strider

using pic of aragorn coz i dont think i have yet.
no one has written on this for ages <--first use of smilies, horray! mmm think i will use more yes they are all pointless.
basically just wanted to write that if i told anyone their password it is probably wrong now sorry but becca decided to be more imagnative and now they are all stupidly long!!!
if you wanna join email her [r.needes@ntlworld.com] and get the new password or first password if you are new.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
luv katy
Old 05-12-2002, 11:47 AM   #9
Faeirex
Hobbit

Location: A place inside my head, where none but myself dare go.
Gandalf Becca here

Hewoooooooooo you guys!
I'm Becca, the apparantly more important than kat webmaster (this is true, actually).

I'm just here to make another attempt at drumming up writers for the roleplay. We appear to have got a little carried away recently, and I now fear die-hard Tolkein fans will arrange to have us killed if they actually read what has been written. For example, Arwen had left Aragorn, so he's now having an affair with a servant girl. This would be all very well, except we now have to figure out a way of getting them back together by the end of the appendix. Oops...

If any1 wants to either join in with the fun or attempt to salvage the story, let me know. Have heard nothing from the two of you who were originally interested in joining, but [pleadingly] I hope to soon. Bye for now.

~Fae
Faeirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2002, 11:11 AM   #10
Faeirex
Hobbit

Location: A place inside my head, where none but myself dare go.
Arwen Undomiel no real subject here

Oops, it appears that this forum is about to disappear downwards into oblivion. Therefore I must post for no real reason except to keep it on the board.

Hmmm, what can I say? Again, will make feeble attempt to drum up writers, or at least get people to read what we've written. Has anybody been to view the RPG? What did you think? Any useful feedback you can give?

Yay! Have made myself an avatar!
Also, it appears polkat has finally managed to do enough pointless posts to make herself an enting. Well done! Must now attempt to catch up with you. How many do you need?

~Fae
Am becoming disenchanted with palantir guy. Refuses to send me photo, except of one v. large eyeball. Says he is shy but I rather suspect he is fat, or perhaps hairy. Have heard some v. bad stories about palantir relationships. Should probably cool it for a while.

Well, wouldn't you know, palantir guy turned out to be Dark Lord of Mordor. Just my luck. Could have been worse, I guess. Sauron not far or hairy, just disembodied force of evil. Must go now, have to raise massive demon army to scourge the earth. Also, have manicure appointment. Is no easy task keeping nails pointy.

Am tired of climbing up and down eight million stairs just to taunt Gandalf. Should have imprisoned him in easy-access dungeon where could taunt more effectively, and would not have to wait until after breakfast.

Have crossed orcs with goblin men in caverns below Isengard. V. tedious experience as orcs and goblin men most reluctant to breed, even with dinner and flowers. Next time will try something easier, such as breeding goblins and cheerleaders to create super-perky army that can travel by day and will not complain about pink uniforms.

Did not know when decided to make demon army for Sauron that would be so darn messy. Curse my decision to be Saruman the White. Should have decided to be Saruman the Muddy Brown, or Saruman the Faintly Greenish. White just shows all the slime.
Faeirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 01:30 PM   #11
Polkat
Enting

Strider

jsut going to bring us back up to the top of the board again.

dunno why i bother though. sigh.