Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2002, 05:44 AM   #1
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Sam jackson/mace windu lines

I hope the filters will catch the bad words IF they don't give me a moment to edit them myself

The TOP 14 Best Lines Samuel L. Jackson has in Star Wars: Episode 1.

14. You can stick your well-laid Death Star plans up your well-laid ass.

13. You must go to Dagobah, where you will be taught by Yoda, the sly, sweet mother****er who taught me this ****.

12. That's no moon, asshole - that's a ****ing space station!

11. I don't care how good you say they are. I ain't fightin' alongside no ****-ass teddy bears.

10. "You don't need to see my goddamn identification, 'cause these ain't the mother****in' droids you're looking for . . . "

9. "Womp rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know, 'cause even if it did I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er."

8. "This is your father's lightsaber. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every mother****in' stormtrooper in the room . . . accept no substitutes."

7. "If Obi-wan ain't home then I don't know what the **** we're gonna do. I ain't got no other connections on Tatooine."

6. "Feel the Force, mother****er."

5. "'What' ain't no planet I've ever heard of! Do they speak Bocce on 'What?'"

4. "You sendin' the Fett? ****, Hutt, that's all you had to say!"

3. "Yeah, Chewie Rocky Horror's got a hair problem. What's the brother gonna do? He's a wookie."

2. "Does Jabba the Hutt look like a bitch?"

1. "Hand me my lightsaber . . . it's the one that says "Bad-ass Mother****er" on it."

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 10:10 AM   #2
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Here's 2 I caught in Episode II (a bit tame and the few he did say):
1. Party's over.
2. I don't think so.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote