1) what instrument ( including voice)
2) what style
3) what 5 cover songs would you do

actor
1) what 5 movies would you have liked to be in
2) which roles in those movie
3) how would they have been different form the original

for all

how do you think you would handle this fame as you are NOW.
no the way you would like to but as you now.

ex. you'd be a party head, of live away from the limelight, an activist etc

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 03:17 PM   #2
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

actor

1) what 5 movies would you have liked to be in ( off the top of my head)

1 once were warriors
2 the professional ( north america) perfect assassin (South america) Leon ( the rest of the world)
3 brotherhood of the wolf
4 hopefully attack of the clones
5 spy game

1 i guess jake not much else to chose from
2 leon
3 mani
4 i guess mace
5 brad's character

they would have to be alter for my ethnic background

Quote:
how do you think you would handle this fame as you are NOW
I'm really burnt out as a human being. I wouldn't go to the hollywood parties. I would try to stay away from bimbos/fangirls.
wouldn't waste my money on mansions and cars.

I;d try to stay down to earth and live a middle class liffstyle. I'd just have the funds to travel more. I'd try to help my friends out. Not by just handing them money BUT by paying for their education, or getting them outta debt.

I'd have a big party for all the mooters

i'd have more resources to find my low maintence goddess

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Old 05-07-2002, 03:47 PM   #3
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Okay, run that by again. I'm afraid I don't get it. Are you asking if I was rich and famous, how I would have achieved that?
Old 05-07-2002, 04:08 PM   #4
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

ok

you are rich and famous

you can chose which avenue you acquired your wealth and fame

sports, music, or acting

then answer the questions

ps i would by earniel all the frogs and long dresses she wanted

bop would get all the coffee she desired

and Elfamaster all the alcohal

'Dern Helm"

Old 05-07-2002, 10:50 PM   #5
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Can I be an actress, only on Broadway instead of movies?

Taking that chance, I will choose acting, only slightly modifying the questions.

1)What 5 plays would you have liked to be in?
~Annie Get Your Gun
~Beauty and the Beast
~The Sound of Music
~Fiddler on the Roof
~Annie
~Oklahoma!

2)Which roles in those plays?
~Annie
~Belle or Mrs. Potts
~The oldest girl, can't think of her name
~Don't know
~Mrs. Hannigan
~Don't know

3)How would they have been different form the original?
I really don't know, to be honest with you.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 05:40 AM   #6
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

galadriel88

how would you react to your fame

'Dern Helm"

Old 05-08-2002, 12:34 PM   #7
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Ah, now I get it. Let's see.... I have no talent in sports or music what so ever so I can drop those. If I ever got rich and famous (however unlikely) it would most likely be through business but since that's not one of the options I'll go for acting.

1) 5 movies I would have liked to be in:
- FOTR (no surprise there)
- Star trek first contact
- Jurassic park
- The Dark Cyrstal (of only they weren't dummies)
- Minoes

2/3) Wich roles:
- the only hobbitlass without curly hair
- The borg queen (a little smaller)
- Lex (only a tad older)
- Kyra (except for the fact they used dummies)
- Minoes

I'm not sure how I would react to fame. I'd try to keep away from the limelights most of the time, I guess. If I was rich, I'd choose a couple of projects to support, like reforesting, animalshelters, reintroductionprograms, schools in Africa and Asia, one or wo fieldresearchers. Little projects, the larger ones rarely work. I might just be tempted to built me a hobbithome. No mansion or castle please, I'd get lost in my own house. I also might do some traveling to, there are a lot of places I'd love to visit.

Don't buy me frogs, I'm against the exotic animal trade. But you can buy me all the long dresses you can find!
Old 05-08-2002, 12:47 PM   #8
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by afro-elf
ok

you are rich and famous

you can chose which avenue you acquired your wealth and fame

sports, music, or acting

then answer the questions

ps i would by earniel all the frogs and long dresses she wanted

and Elfamaster all the alcohal
OHHH!!! I would love you if you did that!!!

Hmm lemme think. Musically im ok but it's more piano and instuments, not singing....hmmm

But you like frogs Eärniel! He could buy you a park for them so they'd be under your protection

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 01:15 PM   #9
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

no one has picked musician yet, so I think I will.

vocals

40's big band

Mack the Knife
Route 66
Count your Blessings
Mambo Italiano

Handling my fame: well, of course this style of music requires keeping up an image (if I had picked guitar/folk music, I could have gotten away with wearing any old clothes on stage). I spend a good deal on sparkling evening gowns, and really big diamonds. Then there are those weekly trips to the beauty parlor to take into account. Those can be quite pricy. I make courtesy appearances at parties, and leave after twenty minutes, because I can't stand to be around all the ordinary and dull people there are in this world. As I get older, I grow more and more dissatisfied with myself. nothing makes me happy. I become anorexic, and take diet pills, sometimes going two or three days without consuming anything but water. I die a broken woman at the not-so-old age of 53, abandoned by all family and friends.

Oh, I just re-read the question. How would fame affect me as I am NOW? that's an entirely different story.

After tithe, I would probably use the money first of all to finance education for my siblings, and give my parents a really expensive Christmas present (like a trip to europe).

after that, I would get a big kick out of writing huge checks to my favorite charities--I've always thought it would be fun to write a check for two million dollars and give it to my church

I would tour as little as possible, but continue to record albums--and I would try desperately NOT to move to tennesee, or new york, or LA.

I would buy a small house in a small town, and decorate it exactly to my taste (one room with green walls, and old cocacola paraphanelia) and fill it with books. lots of books.
crickhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 06:50 PM   #10
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Ooops double post. IGNORE THIS ONE!
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...

Last edited by samwise of the shire : 05-08-2002 at 07:02 PM.
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 07:00 PM   #11
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
If I were rich and famous I would be an actress in...
LOTR
Dragonheart
Fiddler on the Roof
Anna and the king
and Romeo and Juliet(the play on movie with the old english and everything)
I would play...
Rosie or Eyowen
Cara
Habba(The youngest daughter)
A daughter of the King
Juliet.

Well I think that if I was to get married I would wait a few years before becoming famous. Get married,have kids, let them grow up a bit so as they could stay out of trouble or be able to appear in movies and all, and THEN go for it. The house would be a nice biggish wood house with oak tables and comfey homelike chairs. It would have doors, windows(almost always open so as to let the indoor smell come in), room for the kids to play soccer in, scream run whatever they want, but it wouldn't make us feel like a bead in a baby's rattle with SO much room we'd get lost or something. The biggest room with a door would be a library with tons of books. The rooms would be cozy with actual fire places. And the kids would be able to choose their own decorations and all and EVERYTHING! We'd have a dog, a a few cats for Rover,and a few fish for Snowball. Ok just for the predators to LOOK at, NOT eat. And a squirrel named Frodo. LOTS of house plants and stuff. A nice cozy house. The church would be small quitely located,not alot of people to blab our possition but they'd be warm friendly and loving(Like the people at MY church).
If I were to stay single or have a husband with no kids wed live in an apartment in LA or near there with grey carpets and not wood floors. We'd have one goldfish called Pippin and a Blue Russian cat called Gandalf. No kids and if we did have them we'd take a break for awhile and then come back to the bove house etc.
Sounds good ta me.
Sam
As I am NOW? I think I'd go nuts, take tons of drugs and....no I'd be homeschooled by MY choice, I wouldn't talk to ANYBODY from the school I WOULD got o under normal circumstances, I'd go to the library ALOT but kind of um DIGUISED in my felt hat, jeans, a backpack, and a t-shirt. I'd be a normal kid with normal dislikes and likes, I'd have a crush, an enemy, and grow up to be well liked by fans and peers alike even though my fame might go down the drain abit. I'd also host MAJORLY WICKED sleepovers with a big screen TV, a DVD player, soft fluffy sleeping bags to just zonk out in, a huge window that was open to let the filtered air in, LOTS of finger nail polish and TONS of junk food. THAT would be MY kind of party. I would be polite to the stupid questions thrown my way from the media, but I would hold hardly ANY tolerance for teen mags that say "This is who YOU want to be like". BRRRRRRRRR. I try to be normal and not stuck up. Of course I'd get married,stay married and have kids and NOT get divorced, thus saying "I'm going against the flow Hollywood whatcha gonna do 'bout it?"
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 07:16 PM   #12
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Whoops, AE, didn't see that question!

I would try to live as normal a life as possible. I know that's practically impossible, but I would like to keep things simple. No fancy beach houses in California or anything. When I have kids I want to raise them in the same small town I grew up in and am living in now, and send them to the private Christain school I have gone to since KG and plan to graduate from. If that's at all possible if I'm famous, then great! I also want to still be able to go to Wal Mart every Saturday for groceries. I mean, I don't want to get sooo famous that I take everything for granted!

As for all the money I know I'll have if I'm famous, I'd like to help out charities and organiztions with ideals and goals that I beleive in and support. Also I'd make contributions to the Republican Party , and send a little home each month to my parents. I wouldn't want to waste all that money on myself, because there are so many other people out there who would be so much less off than me, why hog it all?

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 03:07 AM   #13
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

athlete
1) what sport.................................Formula 1
2) what team ( if team sport).........Ferrari
3) what position ( if team sport)....Number one driver
4) style of play...............................Aggresive

I would become a hermit. Nobody would know who I really am. Then suddenly I appear at the track, blow everyone to smitherines, and go home quietly. As per usual.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2002, 04:26 AM   #14
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
actor
1) what 5 movies would you have liked to be in
I don't want any of them, so I'm going to mutilate the actor option....

Five movies:

1) Tomb raider.
2) Tomb raider 2.
3) Indiana Jones and the temple of doom.
4) Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark.
5) Indiana Jones and the last crusade.

Roles:

1) Lara Croft.
2) Lara Croft.
3) Indy.
4) Indy.
5) Indy.

How would they be different? Well lets see, Lara would be a butt kicking non-gun toting bad a$$ blonde chick. And Indy would be a female whip weilding, non-leather jacket semi-nice gal...

How would I deal with fame? Easy, I'd have my usual mid-life crises. My money would be sunk into research of all kinds. I'd create grants for those who couldn't afford to go to college. I'd pay someone to send the annoying people to mars. And I'd probably be quite anti-social when it came to bullsh*t hollywood parties.

Quote:
Mmmmmm! Great!

Oh, and I'd hang around with all the other rich and famous mooters!

Quote:
...go home quietly. As per usual.
I'm sorry, I can't imagine that....!

Last edited by BeardofPants : 05-11-2002 at 04:32 AM.
BeardofPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2002, 08:17 PM   #15
Moondancer
Hobbit

Actress.

Movies
1.) The Phantom Menace
2.) The Parent Trap (the one with Haley Mills)
3.) Fellowship of the Ring
4.) Attack of the Clones, a chance but I'll take it.
5.) Two Towers

Roles
1.) Padme.
2.) The twins.
3.) Not much of a choice here, but I think I'd go with Galadriel.
4.) Padme.
5.) Eowyn.

They would have to changed a little bit, 2 and 3 and 5, because I don't have blonde hair. For 3 I'd probably have to wear platform shoes or something, because I'm not really as tall as an elf. Also Padme would get a lightsabre, preferably blue and that whole romance thing with Anakin would have to be changed because I'm not even fifteen yet.

The fame question is hard. I'd probably freak out. Completely. Be dragged kicking and screaming by my agent to interviews, be a nerveous wreak at autograph signings and first screenings, flee from cameras, hire a bodyguard to beat off the press and fans, and insert an oprative in every gossip magazine to head off photos and sick stories before they reached the editors. In short, I wouldn't handle it well.
For the money, I wouldn't know what to do with it all. I'd pay for my education, give lots of money to charity, and then spend my spare time trying to figure out what to do with the rest of it after making sure that none of my friends or family are in debt.
Moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 07:40 PM   #16
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Well, tough choices here. . .So I'll say two, then go to how I would deal with it. . .

Athlete:
1. baseball
2. Seattle Mariners
3. shortstop
4. dunno. . .

Or....

Actor:
1. a. LotR (all 3), in which I would be Legolas. I wouldn't be that different, probably. I mean, I am Legolas (briefly ignoring the fact that I am female)
b. Sleepy Hollow, in which I would be the guy Johnny Depp was. (forgot his name) It would be different in that I probably wouldn't end up with Christina Ricci's character, as I would be female. And I would faint less.
c. Princess Bride, in which I would Inigo Montoya. The female version. Not too different, probably would repeat myself less, but that takes all the fun out of it!
d. Lady Hawk. I'd be Mouse. People probably don't know that one too well, I'm assuming
e. Rocky Horror Picture Show. Dunno who I'd be, but it would be fun!!!

I dunno how I'd handle that fame and stuff. . .probably buy a big house on the Pacific Coast somewhere and try to stay out of the way so I don't get overrun by people, but I'd be nice to my fans. If I had any. I'd also travel a lot, if I had the time, which i probably wouldn't as a baseball player, but oh well. And I'd buy my pirate ship, and plenty of alcohol for myself and E XK, and any other mooters who want it!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:45 PM   #17
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Me? Actor (combined B-way and movies)

Roles and plays/movies-

1. (Broadway)Fiddler on the Roof (I'd be a young, short version of Hodel)
2. (Movie)The Fellowship of the Ring (I'd be a very short, young version of Arwen. )
3.(Broadway)Beauty and the Beast (BELLE IS MY HERO! )
4.(Broadway) Secret Garden ( A little older version of Mary)
5.(Movie) SW episode 1 (Another, younger, shorter version of Padme/Amildala.)

Fame- I would certainly get a cell phone and laptop. (No, I don't have either yet. ) I'd probably be your not typical teen star. I'd still have a very normal lifestyle. BUT, I would get plane reservations for everyone on entmoot to come visit me!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote