Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
Mari
Elf Lady

Hmmm, do you think puppy eyes will work on spirits or orcs or whatever?
*is seeing the scene in her mind*

...The Earth laughs in flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"...
Old 05-31-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
Amael
Elven Warrior

Would it be okay if someone renamed the "Is anyone interested in an Adventure RPG" to "LLL Discussionn Thread Part I"? For first-time viewers it may be a good idea.

Quote:
A'mael, Ingwe is right. You could make a great stand up comedienne Although It would be funny to see some of the Questers or whatever we're calling ourselves react to ale.
*Hides before Earniel clocks her with the gecko*
LOL. I'm Jewish. Comedy comes with as a part of the deal. With as much as a race can go through, you learn to laugh at prettty much everything. But I'm only half Jewish by line, and the other half is a combination of British, German, and some other stuff. So if we were to go by stereotypes, that would make me good with money, good at jokes, good at laughing at my own jokes, good at laughing at jokes other people tell me -before- the punchline as well as after the punchline and a third time when I get the joke, and good at drinking a lot of alcohol at Oktoberfest! But that still is only a half, my other half is Telerin. "Cut it in half, then double it!"

Are there any Hobbits on this quest? I know it'd be even more awesome if Hobbits were around. Pippin, "Breakfast, elevenzies, lunch, second breakfast, second lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, he's heard of those hasn't he?" Merry, "I think not." Such a funny group of people they are. Although I call them "point men" being that they are always at the right place at the right time.

Quote:
We now know Ellysa's other power: The puppy eyes no one can resist!
I wish I had that power. I usually just get really angry when somebody tells me no. Ingwe has that power though, so him and Ellyssa are very much the same in that regard.

Great to Mari on organizing all the topics because that will make it all easier to find if all the topics in the board get all burbulated.
Closed Thread